Rock Stars!!!

Status

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
When Rock Stars ruled space..was the "original pirate gangstars"..MA BRING THEM BACK! They had integrity..:yay:

Last edited:
Ohh Rose you miss the old days?.. :hug:

Actually your quite mistaken again (no surprises there!).

Our Nebula Virus Elite handbook, which is given out to all new members (and tested upon before acceptation into the society!) has a specific chapter geared solely towards integrity.

Here is just one extract taken from the booklet...

"All of the aspects of integrity discussed above – to be integrated, truth-seeking, truth-following, complete, wholesome, principled, honest and authentic tend to blend together in wonderful and beautiful ways to produce a human being who is superior in wisdom, intelligence and judgment. This is the ultimate goal of living a life in integrity.
In addition, living in integrity tends to promote health in a powerful way and can help a person develop mentally and spiritually, as explained by Micjack during the informational evening you would have attended."

Just need to make sure I set things correct, I for one, would not be part of any society with a lack of integrity!

nvintegrity.jpg

By the way, love the great feedback that video has on youtube LOL :D ... I cant imagine how many people didnt vote it down simply because they wanted it to end asap!

Last edited:
Actually your quite mistaken again (no surprises there!).

Our Nebula Virus Elite handbook, which is given out to all new members (and tested upon before acceptation into the society!) has a specific chapter geared solely towards integrity.

Here is just one extract taken from the booklet...

"All of the aspects of integrity discussed above – to be integrated, truth-seeking, truth-following, complete, wholesome, principled, honest and authentic tend to blend together in wonderful and beautiful ways to produce a human being who is superior in wisdom, intelligence and judgment. This is the ultimate goal of living a life in integrity.
In addition, living in integrity tends to promote health in a powerful way and can help a person develop mentally and spiritually, as explained by Micjack during the informational evening you would have attended."

Just need to make sure I set things correct, I for one, would not be part of any society with a lack of integrity!

nvintegrity.jpg

:grouphug: are also a daily requirement for NVE :laugh:

:grouphug: are also a daily requirement for NVE :laugh:

ahahahahahhahahahahahah

The hypocrisy runs so deep.
(though to be honest I'm not sure if kat is making fun of chances or not)

in·teg·ri·ty (n-tgr-t)
n.
1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.

fraud (trust scam)
intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual

And don't twist this and make it about piracy which its not. It is about your trolling claim to integrity when you both know the ethics and background of some in your soc.

ahahahahahhahahahahahah

The hypocrisy runs so deep.
(though to be honest I'm not sure if kat is making fun of chances or not)

in·teg·ri·ty (n-tgr-t)
n.
1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.

fraud (trust scam)
intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual

You missed out an important part of your "Fraud" claim... it actually states "In criminal law, fraud is intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual"

Sue me :smoke:

You missed out an important part of your "Fraud" claim... it actually states "In criminal law, fraud is intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual"

Sue me :smoke:

And don't twist this and make it about piracy which its not. It is about your trolling claim to integrity when you both know the ethics and background of some in your soc.

10characters

10characters

further more...

Criminal law:-
Criminal law is the body of law that relates to crime. It regulates social conduct and proscribes threatening, harming, or otherwise endangering the health, safety, and moral welfare of people.

Person:-
1. A human being. Also termed natural person.
2. The living body of a human being.
3. An entity (such as a corporation) that is recognized by law as having most of the rights and duties of a human being.

:eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy:

- No crime has EVER taken place on Entropia (there is no court!?).

- Your avatar is not a person (yes yes... believe it or not, I know some of you think otherwise:rolleyes:).

- I trust every core member of my soc with 1000's of my peds - why would you give misconceptions that we are untrustworthy?
Simply hearsay.

So please do not bring criminal laws into Entropia, check the Mind Ark rules instead yeh?
See if you can find something in there which states that the PvP area in space is not to be used for "Personal gain" or "damage another individual" and check back.

May everyone's integrity stay strong! (structural integrity that is !! :flip:)

3a9.jpg

Last edited:
So Chances what you are saying here is that at any time MA can take all your game assets and not call it a crime? Sorry, what MA is dealing with is a new form of cyber crime.

So Chances what you are saying here is that at any time MA can take all your game assets and not call it a crime? Sorry, what MA is dealing with is a new form of cyber crime.

Oh, you didnt see the memo ?

27551834.jpg

RockStars?

lol...Worst PK group ever.

Bring back Daisy so nubs can shoot/loot him in a VTOL.

But wait...I thought you were anti-pirate, NYR?

Tippin'

RockStars?

lol...Worst PK group ever.

Bring back Daisy so nubs can shoot/loot him in a VTOL.

But wait...I thought you were anti-pirate, NYR?

Tippin'

Bout the only thing them rockstars are good at is guitar hero...

Bout the only thing them rockstars are good at is guitar hero...

Well...Daisy was pretty funny to chat at ya gotta admit (if you realized he wasn't trying to be serious :p )

Tippin'

Well...Daisy was pretty funny to chat at ya gotta admit (if you realized he wasn't trying to be serious :p )

Tippin'

Good storyteller too... ok ill give him that ;)

NYR is propably daisy in second account. :)

i do like a good troll for breakfast so ty for that post :)

NYR is propably daisy in second account. :)

You arent serious, right? :dunce:

Maybe its just the boredom of being crew for so long that's getting to the Guitar Heros :eyecrazy:

Well now my secrets out I am Daisy Coldfinger!! :eyecrazy::wtg:

Ok my nostalgia moments over...I just love the videos though! :girl:

Status
Back