Suggestion: rocket launchers need fix ASAP

Players should not be shilling and coming up with excuses for why bugs should not be fixed.

That being said, at this point, I don't expect a fix before unreal engine.

New breaking news, a dev spawned some boss mobs close to a turret (I assume tp and terminals protection), but they weren't being killed. Rockets were not doing ANY damage at all either, whether fired at the mob or at the ground while directly under its legs. Normally at least the latter would cause in-range damage. Are the two things linked (immunity to both turrets and explosives)?

Mindark......make this a priority Please and whats the point of Explosive ammo?

Please address this issue a priority!!

:rocket:

Sure would be nice if this got fixed, or even fucking addressed by mindark. Hard to use rocket when 10% of shots just disappear.

Sure would be nice if this got fixed, or even fucking addressed by mindark. Hard to use rocket when 10% of shots just disappear.
10% more money going straight to their pockets

While you're at it, get rid of the self-nuke exploit.

While you're at it, get rid of the self-nuke exploit.
Have been reporting this one for quite awhile, "We will investigate" was the response 4 years ago, its still the same response today. But I feel like MA gives the same copy paste response unless you say something like "I want to increase my deposit limit" Then they stop napping and actually read the ticket.

Rockets do not work properly on the Sleipnir VTOL in space either. So you can't use the primary weapon for much.

In the patch note that made it so you don’t lose
ammo when you shoot in pvp, they also said however that ballistic weapons will still use ammo when there is no target.
But there is definitely a bug, same with Sleipnir rockets in space. You can be unloading rockets into space boss and doing no damage(but still lose ammo because it’s a ballistic) every rocket goes right though boss.

Someone is afraid of lootable i think 🤔

There is nothing more exciting than mining unamped only to get killed by schmuck uber using a triggerbot. The same ubers who cry foul when miners use the suicide trick not to be caught by their cheats.. the irony...

The cartel issue is simply Entropia history, not exclusive to pyrite but the pattern of behaviour of some actors in game.

P.S.: You can keep the pyrite all to yourself as far as I care. I go there once a week or less...

There is nothing more exciting than mining unamped only to get killed by schmuck uber using a triggerbot. The same ubers who cry foul when miners use the suicide trick not to be caught by their cheats.. the irony...

The cartel issue is simply Entropia history, not exclusive to pyrite but the pattern of behaviour of some actors in game.

P.S.: You can keep the pyrite all to yourself as far as I care. I go there once a week or less...

You culd also invest some time into skilling buy some cheap uber pk weapon bring it to tier 10 and then Blast the Sh... out of them. Its not like theyr immortal or something , pvp in entropia is actualy very easy

pvp in entropia is actualy very easy... throw money at it and use a triggerbot
🤦‍♂️

Free bump and back on topic. FIX rocket launchers please

Not really, pyrite was 125-140% when It was exclusive to lootable.
Get your facts correct I mined ark lootable only for 1 and half year before it was available on ashi and in that period pyrite was constant 212%-224%

Get your facts correct I mined ark lootable only for 1 and half year before it was available on ashi and in that period pyrite was constant 212%-224%
When I mined it was at the price I said it was.

i have also seen, sometimes, grenade launchers also whiff without technically missing....just not registering.

definitely would like to see this get fixed. would like to be able to cycle EP in these weapons....it's kind of silly that the only practical way to cycle EP without bug-related losses is recycle blueprints

Priorities:

VU28.12.2
Fixed: Lush grass texture #153
Broken: everything else

Back