Suggestion: rocket launchers need fix ASAP

@My|MindArk :

Bug fixing?

index.php

Last edited:
HELLOOOOOO, IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE??!!!!????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Planet Calypso Content Release 2022.0.3.0​

Fixed several vegetation models and textures

You will just have to wait a little longer h4mmer

:rocket: (Priorities and all that...)

mindark why are you allowing this bug to exist as long as it has.

(editing my silly posts)

Last edited:
this is the main reason i don't use rockets

btw, grenade launchers have some of these bugs too. sometimes it just won't register a hit but still spend the ammo

unfortunately i expect this to be like this until UE5, may as well come to terms with it

this is the main reason i don't use rockets

btw, grenade launchers have some of these bugs too. sometimes it just won't register a hit but still spend the ammo
yea rockets always burn ammo, you could stand and just shoot at the ground and burn ammo, thats not a bug.. the bug is even though your shots is right on target, it will have the impact animation of rocket but shows no damage or other messages such as missed or dodged, i believe thats the bug. but rockets burning ammo is not a bug, just that the shots you have on target show no dmg done.

Wow this is a lot of frustration over such a recent bug.

Let me introduce you guys to "falling through floors".

Wow this is a lot of frustration over such a recent bug.

Let me introduce you guys to "falling through floors".
This is not a recent bug, this bug has been around since 2009. Launch of cryengine.
NI patch notes always mention it as a known bug, it's a platform issue tho so it probably won't be fixed anytime soon.

This is not a recent bug, this bug has been around since 2009. Launch of cryengine.

Ah, OP states it came with a recent change, my bad.

If it dates back to cryengine, then it's been broken just as long as the floors. Not that I really cared, before Ark. But there it was.

Also, just having a laugh at some of the 14 years old (already?) bugs in game.

It's so easy to stay in a confort zone and say as a developer: "CE2 is outdated and we can't do much."

Once EU goes to UE5, firstly: new bugs will apear, new excuses from devs come too since "this is a new engine and we need to adapt" and
secondly: by the time they get the hang of UE5 (+10 years) UE 10 will be there and the confort zone phrase will apear again: "UE5 is outdated we can't do much."

I bet other developers would do a better job in CE2 than EU devs in UE5.

It's unacceptable how many bugs this game has considering this is an RCE.

It's so easy to stay in a confort zone and say as a developer: "CE2 is outdated and we can't do much."

Once EU goes to UE5, firstly: new bugs will apear, new excuses from devs come too since "this is a new engine and we need to adapt" and
secondly: by the time they get the hang of UE5 (+10 years) UE 10 will be there and the confort zone phrase will apear again: "UE5 is outdated we can't do much."

I bet other developers would do a better job in CE2 than EU devs in UE5.

It's unacceptable how many bugs this game has considering this is an RCE.
Swapping from UE5 to UE6 is as easy as one button press and so on. Unreal can update consistently without issue

how many more years do we have to wait?

Last edited:
What you think communication person will say ?

"Hi,

Thank you for your report.

We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation, any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments."

Thread closed. Problem unsolved.

yea rockets always burn ammo, you could stand and just shoot at the ground and burn ammo, thats not a bug.. the bug is even though your shots is right on target, it will have the impact animation of rocket but shows no damage or other messages such as missed or dodged, i believe thats the bug. but rockets burning ammo is not a bug, just that the shots you have on target show no dmg done.
Work on you aim

its been bugged for as long as i can remember

why are you still shooting the damn thing though? they arent stealing your money at this point you're willingly throwing it at them

but yes, this needs to be corrected ASAP as i need to do that rippersnapper wave for codex :D

its been bugged for as long as i can remember

why are you still shooting the damn thing though?
Its fun to use, its avaliable inside game to use. Therefor its a bug. A bug that any self respecting company would be ashamed to allow last so long since they are aware of it and simply choose to ignore it.

Since the weapon still does its intended use 7/10 times, the other 3 it fails should really be considered theft as the developers are aware of it and choose to keep printing money on this bug!

Sooo.. you are going to wait until they fix it to do the ripper codex? GL!

Its fun to use, its avaliable inside game to use. Therefor its a bug. A bug that any self respecting company would be ashamed to allow last so long since they are aware of it and simply choose to ignore it.
yes, i agree 100% to all of the above.
Since the weapon still does its intended use 7/10 times, the other 3 it fails should really be considered theft as the developers are aware of it and choose to keep printing money on this bug!
lets say you have a car that runs great 7/10 times, the other 3 it fails. would you still use that car or get rid of it and get something else?
if you keep the car its 100% on you, not on the manufacturer. it was working fine when they made it. they dont have to fix it asap if they dont want to. yes, its an RCE, but that doesnt change anything vs any other game. they dont owe you shit. dont like it? take your money elsewhere. money talks, words mean nothing.

Sooo.. you are going to wait until they fix it to do the ripper codex? GL!
im not because im not an idiot, but i also wont do it with a bugged launcher because....welll....im not an idiot

yes, i agree 100% to all of the above.

lets say you have a car that runs great 7/10 times, the other 3 it fails. would you still use that car or get rid of it and get something else?
if you keep the car its 100% on you, not on the manufacturer. it was working fine when they made it. they dont have to fix it asap if they dont want to. yes, its an RCE, but that doesnt change anything vs any other game. they dont owe you shit. dont like it? take your money elsewhere. money talks, words mean nothing.

?? Not comparable! You buy a car, you are required to do maintnance on it on your own at your own expense for it to keep running as it should.

Furthermore if a car (rocketlauncher) is defective most brands recall ALL cars of that specifcic model to be repaired. Its not the owners who pay for this repair. Its the manufacturer obligation not choice! this is more the case of what is happening with rocket launchers. The item was delivered with a set of propertys and the developers changed that to make it bug. It was not the player overusing the item (car) or not providing the correct maintnance that made the lauchers bug. It was a one side change (devs) that made the items bug. Unilaterally!!

You are right, if people don´t like it they leave, thats is probably why MA is looking for more and more ways to force players to deposit (CLDs) ;)

If words mean nothing to you wtf you doing in this thread? Maybe you believe that. I don´t. I will decide for myself when enough is enough. MA only "owes" me the tt I have in my account.

im not because im not an idiot, but i also wont do it with a bugged launcher because....welll....im not an idiot

So yeah, keep shooting your stuff with the guns that work and leave this discussion for people who want to use these rocket lauchers. You are not even making sense in your defence of something that has no defence...

Mindark isn’t paying their Venezuelan dev team enough to fix such complicated bugs.

Furthermore if a car (rocketlauncher) is defective most brands recall ALL cars of that specifcic model to be repaired. Its not the owners who pay for this repair. Its the manufacturer obligation not choice!
ahh yes, because no car in the history has been sold with known faults that were never fixed

keep shooting your rocket launcher man if its your thing, i mean a fix is probably coming in the next VU right? :rolleyes:

ahh yes, because no car in the history has been sold with known faults that were never fixed

keep shooting your rocket launcher man if its your thing, i mean a fix is probably coming in the next VU right? :rolleyes:

Inform yourself. Im done with your attempt at trolling!

Back