FYI: Rocket's Log - BP-110 Improved

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Motivated to do this for a few reasons, but most of all just to demonstrate the process of going from a relative-noob to realtive-uber and then actually pushing for profits once that journey has been complete. There's been a lot of arguments in this game regarding botting/macro-hunting, weapon valuations, token valuations, and generally a lot of salt and low-iq takes on the profitbability of this game as both a hobby and business.

This log aims to take a look at that and see how far you can push without buying really stupid stuff. All-in this bp110 cost me a total of 11,000 ped out of pocket (FFA sadge). Since then i've sized out of the game substantially due to some life changes for 2022 and beyond. That said, I set out to achieve this status and now I owe it to myself to push a bit and see what it can yield.

Everything will be logged in detail - tt in, tt out, auction fees, warp fees, enhancer markups, amp markups, defensive costs, etc... Included in these costs will be shooter costs during events because i literally won't be able to play enough. At the conclusion of this log, whenever i decide to be finished, i will be selling the gun and all other gear and just calling it good because i have to grow up one day.

Setup will be as follows:

BP-110 Improved w/ Mayhem alpha/beta or unamped.
viceroy/phantom armor
hw19/aug ares
adj resto

Bankroll will be 30,000 ped to reflect a total out-of-pocket investment of 50,000 ped. All excess has been withdrawn already.

For the sake of consistency, unspent M tokens will be valued at 1.25 ped/each and rare tokens valued at 10,000 ped/each. This thread will be updated at the end of every month.

Total TT Spent: 138512.77
Total TT Earned: 137916.02 (99.57%)
Total Markup Earned (sold): 3276
Tottal Markup Spent: 525

Warp/Auction/Shooter Fees:

Total Net PNL: +2153.25

reserved....

April's results published in the OP - didn't pull the gun until mid-month and haven't had tons of time to shoot. mostly levi, molochs, and broods. looted a few esi and a few bones so markup was tolerable. have stuff to sell still.

All i am going to say, if ppl realy want to see returns etc should check @girtsn long time Hunting Log...

@Rocket192 as a Marketing campgain for a gun clever ;)..... Good luck sir! :)

Disclaimer... when i will have enough tokens THis is one of the guns on my Priority list!

Do you also record your hours?

That way I can decide if I have to quit my day job to make money here.

Thanks 👍

Do you also record your hours?

That way I can decide if I have to quit my day job to make money here.

Thanks 👍

of course i will.

All i am going to say, if ppl realy want to see returns etc should check @girtsn long time Hunting Log...

Disclaimer... when i will have enough tokens THis is one of the guns on my Priority list!

it's both really. eventually i will have to sell the gun as everyone will eventually sell whatever equipment they use. messi will even sell his dagger one day.

One person's results, well we can all go home now, 100% equation solved.
personal loot pools don't exist. please check back after 5 mil+ peds have been cycled.

That log is incomplete and hides markup input by the posters own admission. There are few logs of significant cycle that are transparent.

That log is incomplete and hides markup input by the posters own admission. There are few logs of significant cycle that are transparent.

Isn't TT the basis of any annual propaganda in the forum?

On what basis are items over $10k sales... TT... a list of the mark-up acquired for the year... or just the author's heartfelt feelings?

On what basis do you sell $50k game guns to dedicated business investors?

I will answer you... fairy wings.

Total TT Earned: 137916.02 (99.57%)

With this accuracy of 99.5% TT, I expect your first mil peds accuracy to be in the range of 995,000.... ± 100-200 ped, depending on the current mood of the MA.
I wish you success, I can wait.

what? I am delaying adding MU until things are sold, there is nothing hidden as far as I am concerned anyway
the only thing that is hidden is wheere the MU comes from, which would be too much work for me to log

the DPP of this weapon let it explore easyer the loot composition, it is a class apart.
i would use a Mod Evil setup to reduce MU input on the hunt to an upfront of 3...3.5k and not a mayhem amp bleed
+1 for viceroy i hope Ark devs soon release upgardes... we all want a perf. viceroy with smuggler plates :)
+11 for dropping the wife and keeping the gun :)

the DPP of this weapon let it explore easyer the loot composition, it is a class apart.
i would use a Mod Evil setup to reduce MU input on the hunt to an upfront of 3...3.5k and not a mayhem amp bleed
+1 for viceroy i hope Ark devs soon release upgardes... we all want a perf. viceroy with smuggler plates :)
+11 for dropping the wife and keeping the gun :)
i don't believe the mod evil is the best way to use this weapon. you take a huge dpp hit as well as having to deal with loads of extra decay which hurts shrapnel turnover. i will use armatrix amps when the prices are right, but otherwise just going to be going unamped and unenhanced out of events for now unless i can source markup that doesn't rely on esi, spleen, bones, or titan pieces.

wife is fine w/ it. it was a joke honestly, but i have to cut the time i spend in EU down dramatically no matter what.

was a joke also mine of course

in RL anyway for gaming i parted... i cant see ER at evening....good point for mod evil stats. i will keep in mind as i pull one of tose :)

Very interesting logs thanks for sharing. I have very similar logs in mining with 12 ped gear.

GL

With all respect, how can we trust the integrity of these results when you obviously had (and might still have) an incentive to sell the weapon?

With all respect, how can we trust the integrity of these results when you obviously had (and might still have) an incentive to sell the weapon?
with a pinch of salt ;)

Being the loot randomly generated nonoe of these threads is a bible
and not even girtsn one measn that you might have same returns,
Blizzard Activision widh Diablo3 is a master of pseudo random loot
and it paved the road to exit from gambling regulations these
semi-random loot engines.

trust in the 98% return and shot, read all this for the fun and for ideas.

as per the doubt of integrity... ther is no need of integrity
tehse weapons PRINT PED even when you sleep and your 612 is active
they cannot loose and yes i am "Selling for a friend" you can have it for a bargain price
because he has a shortcircuit between elbow and knee and
well no hurry to sell,

enjoy the fun of reading ,...gaming is to spend our time laughing...

Back