ROCKtropia Forum?

Will Alter

Society
NBK Army
Will LilBill Alter
Hi Everyone,

I was searching the web and this forum for a ROCKtropia forum and not having much luck.

Is there an Official ROCKtropia forum these days?

That link is now completely misleading. ND apperantly has decided to focus on crypto, anything entropia related is nowhere to be found on the main page. He also seems to have removed forums from Rocktropia.com

Thankfully I remembered the shortcut to the forums on neverdie.com, but it seems this forum was just started last year, so no info from past years seems to have been kept. Which sucks

Try forum.neverdie.com

rocktropia.rocks has been closed down. after one year only one registered user
about 5 view per day at the end of it all.

I still hold the domain and may try again after UE5, or when Rock gets even one developer.

rocktropia.rocks has been closed down. after one year only one registered user
about 5 view per day at the end of it all.

I still hold the domain and may try again after UE5, or when Rock gets even one developer.
That's sad to hear another Rocktropia venture fails... how much advertising did you do? I hope more than just the one post in this thread a year ago with the URL and literally no information about the site lol. Honestly, this is the first I'm ever hearing of it...

Few ideas for next time:
  • Adding it to you sig and posting more on the forum. With every post you make your sig is like an ad.
  • Contacting MA to get listed on the launcher page
  • Placing an ad on entropialife
  • Do some Twitch streaming where you have a constant banner for it on screen
  • Contact EU streamers and offer for them to promote it
  • Repeatedly mention it several times a day in the rocktropia chat channels
  • Pay for an ingame ad using the ad terminal (maybe... I don't know how effective these are if at all, seriously they should have these ads as part of the auction UI.)

after UE5 i may revisit the idea

So Rocktropia is totally dead now? I see both neverdie.com and this rocktropia.rocks are not running

So Rocktropia is totally dead now? I see both neverdie.com and this rocktropia.rocks are not running

Its not exactly dead. They still have a flow of players from low level players doing vixens upto players doing missions on dragons. ND has not added any new new content in years, but for some reason it still have little community that often chats to each other. ND keeps popping in once in while saying his going do this and that, but nothing.

7 new Lofts and a couple billboard shops and a grand estate have opened last year. It seems to be growing but slowly.

If your are looking for an apartment, come on down to Rock-Mart and talk to the shopkeeper.

Back