Items that i can entertain in trade
Imperium Adj Set
Strongboxes@ .9p/ea
Sweat@ 1.35/k
LR-20 + ped
Kings Scepter 2016 or another variant + ped
shopkeepers multiple or single + ped

Send me an offer - any reasonable offer will be addressed

The photos show how close to the wp the stall/booth is.
How many IP the booth has.
what it can look like inside.

Last edited:
come one come all! be the change you want to see!

still looking are you that lucky new owner?

What better place to sell water? This is Hell we're talking about! Water is in short supply!

pst you know u want it :p just let it happen <3

ppl in hell need ice water let provide it for them come out and buy buy buy! <3

Offer 5000 ped, as that’s what my husband bought and sold this booth for 8 years ago and at the time it had the book of apocalypse tied to the unit which is no longer a thing so the value should actually be less than 5000 now according to him

Offer 5000 ped, as that’s what my husband bought and sold this booth for 8 years ago and at the time it had the book of apocalypse tied to the unit which is no longer a thing so the value should actually be less than 5000 now according to him
well ill sell you this for the 5k if u can get me a Privateer or Starfinder for 50k since you know 8 years ago...lmfao

Here's a one-hour bump for you :sneaky:

If we're buying stuff at 2014 prices, honestly I'd like some groceries thanks.

psst look at me im looking for offers lets see whats out there outside of offers from years ago lmfao

Anyone Imperium adjusted + ped or deeds?

Proxy instance is fixed can be completed now - from what i understand door to blue glass still needs work but, progress <3 could be great for a proxy key booth :p

we doing this? im open to many forms of payment boxes - sweat send me an offer lets make a deal <3

Back