Info: Rocktropia:NEWSFLASH! Banana Deadline Extended until August 27th

starcollector

Dominant
Society
The Knigths of Entropia
Gradinaru Starcollector Mihai
DEADLINE EXTENDED Until August 27th... Word on the Street is that the Zombies have been found with bigger Bunches of Bananas.. Still No Explanation as to why?

Rotten-banana2.jpg

A rumor has spread across Entropia Universe of the discovery of rotten bananas found on Zombies on the Planet ROCKtropia!

It is suspected that the bananas originate from a Warehouse located Somewhere in Zomhattan.

The Trade terminal Value per 100 bananas is 10 Cents US (1 ped) . NEVERDIE is prepared to pay Double the trade Terminal Value of the bananas for the first Million bananas collected. (20 PED per 1000 bananas)

"I need as many bananas as I can get my hands on as quickly as possible for a very important mission I am about to undertake, I would like to thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide. This could be the start of something really Big, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up too high, it could also just be another wild goose chase... But I'm optimistic that there might be a great discovery down the road... That's why I need the bananas, I can't explain any thing more yet. Just get me the bananas, I'm not asking you to trust me, I know that's too much to ask for, so I'll pay for them... In-fact I'll even throw in a Piece of Special Ops Armor (L)* to anyone who can bring me 50,000 bananas at a time. Up to the first Million Bananas collected that is... I'm Not entirely sure these Rotten Bananas will be useful or if one Million will be enough, so If anyone finds a good source of Ripe Bananas, please let me know.

Yours truly - NEVERDIE

NOTE* There is a limited supply of special Ops Armor available so the choice of part and gender will be on a first come first served basis.. A Maximum of 2 Armor parts may be collected per Avatar.

Bananas will be purchased by NEVERDIE or a representitive at CND Lagoon on Saturdays in quantities of not less than 10,000. Send a Private Message to NEVERDIE at ROCKtropia Forum to Notify if you have 10,000 bananas for sale.

Post your stacks of Bananas HERE

Last edited:
Drop rate varies on Rotten Bananas, hint!, kill more than 120, I kill around 1k Zombies a day L17-L19. sometimes i get 165 per hundred, sometimes 85, it averages out to approx 120 per 100 kills, and i have 14k now all looted, 1/3rd into last stage of National Guard 15k Zombies, and Cat in my soc reports the same, she finished National Guard 2 weeks ago and is still killing Zombies, I hear Enforcers drop more often in lesser numbers, where high lvl Nomads drop less but more per drop.

GL Rotten Banana hunters

So drop rate is increased Good Luck All!

Mission for zombies and their rewards :)

Boot Camp

Boot Camp 1 – Trail By Fire
Boot Camp 2 – Bring The Pain
Boot Camp 3 – Biodome Defense
Boot Camp 4 – Hell Week
Boot Camp 5 – Graduation

National Guard

National Guard – Power Grid Protection
National Guard – Search For Charlie Company
National Guard – Support Recon
National Guard – The Advance
National Guard – Tryouts

*Note: To get the rewards on National Guard missions have always in your Inventory this item : B.A.M.F Tactical Radio reward from this Mission
Do not put in storage it will end up in NO REWARD...

Last edited:
Is there still this silly penalty where you can't complete missions from police officers if you have been in prison? If so are these bootcamp missions affected by it? :ahh:

Is there still this silly penalty where you can't complete missions from police officers if you have been in prison? If so are these bootcamp missions affected by it? :ahh:

If you get killed by the police NPCs try to do the Community Service mission (at bamf hq).

Bump! . Good Luck!

Last edited:
Back