Rocktropia - No UL loot (outside player ran instances)

Ah yes- D-class, thank you. I saw they have higher turnover than level 8 finder and mu is actually more like 105% I see. Used everywhere, ok.
I assume efficiency 20 means 8 peds added to an ore drop and 4 peds to enmatter?
Consider my noobishness as marketing for an RT product - lol - I assume they are crafted with RT loot at any rate. Never noticed a bp for them though... surely stuff like that is more important for a pp overall than some rather rare UL drop, or am I mistaken in what makes ppl hunt somewhere?

Ah yes- D-class, thank you. I saw they have higher turnover than level 8 finder and mu is actually more like 105% I see. Used everywhere, ok.
I assume efficiency 20 means 8 peds added to an ore drop and 4 peds to enmatter?
Consider my noobishness as marketing for an RT product - lol - I assume they are crafted with RT loot at any rate. Never noticed a bp for them though... surely stuff like that is more important for a pp overall than some rather rare UL drop, or am I mistaken in what makes ppl hunt somewhere?
Not quite. 4 ped decay to any resource. Amps don’t vary and decay amount or claim size by resource. Only initial finder probe costs vary by resource.

It's just too funny to read some comments here; some people are harboring white-hot passionate HATE for Neverdie, I mean omg, do they HATE HIM!!!!! Reading this, you would think that he was personally responsible for ruining their lives.... It's fun to ponder the exact reasons why someone would hate so passionately...

Anyway, I'm pretty familiar with RT and the OP is just a conspiracy theory and has absolutely no basis in fact, as others such as Slyk and Fyrs have already pointed out. It is HARD to loot UL items like the OP is talking about (not grunt). Fact is, I have hunted some hundreds of hours in my hunting blog and over that time only looted 1 part of female Vigilante, that's all.

What's more interesting is looking at what's left now worth going back to RT for? Not muchh... Not the instances (too boring and no interesting loot except maybe speed metal), not the long-ass Antidote chain or NWO Prison chain. No interesting BPs to fish for since Jarhead has been removed many years ago... Not mining since most mats have low mu and there are just michmore interesting opportunities on Ark or Caly...

All I see that RT has going for it is Vixens (if you are low level, they seem rather profitable to hunt) and whatever mats needed for making D-Class. About the only things left now.

In contrast, Ark has Viceroy, which is still an attractive option for many hunters all these years later, the mining resources required for Perseus and Pegasus armor and Pulsar plates.

And now there is Codex on Ark but not yet on RT.

But the fact is, Ark has been really neglected lately (since 4-5 years now), just as much as RT has. RT introduced Dragon Kingdom right around the same time that Ark introduced the Ark Moon, both of these are baren, unfinished and uninteresting new areas. Both of them will eventually see further development, when exactly that will be, no one knows.

I do however wish that people would stop hating, it really isn't healthy and doesn't help anything or anyone to do so. ND could have cashed out and left forever when he sold the Asteroid but he decided to let it ride, for that, he has my respect.

It's just too funny to read some comments here; some people are harboring white-hot passionate HATE for Neverdie, I mean omg, do they HATE HIM!!!!! Reading this, you would think that he was personally responsible for ruining their lives.... It's fun to ponder the exact reasons why someone would hate so passionately...

Anyway, I'm pretty familiar with RT and the OP is just a conspiracy theory and has absolutely no basis in fact, as others such as Slyk and Fyrs have already pointed out. It is HARD to loot UL items like the OP is talking about (not grunt). Fact is, I have hunted some hundreds of hours in my hunting blog and over that time only looted 1 part of female Vigilante, that's all.

What's more interesting is looking at what's left now worth going back to RT for? Not muchh... Not the instances (too boring and no interesting loot except maybe speed metal), not the long-ass Antidote chain or NWO Prison chain. No interesting BPs to fish for since Jarhead has been removed many years ago... Not mining since most mats have low mu and there are just michmore interesting opportunities on Ark or Caly...

All I see that RT has going for it is Vixens (if you are low level, they seem rather profitable to hunt) and whatever mats needed for making D-Class. About the only things left now.

In contrast, Ark has Viceroy, which is still an attractive option for many hunters all these years later, the mining resources required for Perseus and Pegasus armor and Pulsar plates.

But the fact is, Ark has been really neglected lately (since 4-5 years now), just as much as RT has. RT introduced Dragon Kingdom right around the same time that Ark introduced the Ark Moon, both of these are baren, unfinished and uninteresting new areas. Both of them will eventually see further development, when exactly that will be, no one knows.

I do however wish that people would stop hating, it really isn't healthy and doesn't help anything or anyone to do so. ND could have cashed out and left forever when he sold the Asteroid but he decided to let it ride, for that, he has my respect.
What’s this dragon kingdom? I thought it never released, any info anywhere?

What’s this dragon kingdom? I thought it never released, any info anywhere?
It's at the bottom left of the RT map. Myself and Corwin own booths there but the instances and content hasn't been released. According to Neverdie, it will be the very next thing to release, whenever the time comes.

Well conspiracy this may be, but I was pretty much told this and ran with what I was told.
Quite a few people do actually believe what I posted in the first post.

So if you want to fault me for that then that is fine.
Personally in the last two years I have never had anything other than UL grunt drop for me which made this believable for me.

TBH... I just want Rocktropia to get the attention it deserves.

I do not hate Neverdie. I think that guy is freaking awesome and that his creation Rocktropia is coolest damn planet in the universe
, and I think all the shit he did in the past was cool as hell with the exception of some things that pissed a lot of people off.

I want the old Neverdie to return and make good times on Rocktropia again the same ND that created Club ND.

Some of my earliest memories in Project Entropia were of Neverdie and Club Neverdie. Dude has always been a legend to me.

Rocktropia is a fking amazing place. It is so sad that it's only failing is from a lack of attention.

That is what is really frustrating.

-----------------------------------------------

I created this thread because if what I was told was true and actually happening then it was total bullshit I could not stand for.
In addition to this I am also frustrated at the suspended state RT is in when it is capable of so much more.

I also still believe a loot issue exists as UL items (other than grunt) simply do not drop.
How about some cool ancient old ass lv100 guns? That is all I am asking for.

Some posts say...oh it is normal it is rare. I can understand rare but when it NEVER happens that is something different.

Like I said in previous posts I like RT, I will stay on RT, and other planets do not really appeal to me.

So everyone can judge me how they will, maybe I am a conspiracy theorist, or someone who rushes to judgement or an attention whore.

It's all good. All I want is for us all to be able to enjoy this game and not get SCREWED in the process.

I just want RT to be as good as it could be, and I believe that pushing things like this to the front to be discussed is step 1 of getting to that place.

Also despite what previous posters have said...RT has a HELL of a lot going for it.

It is sad that the true spirit of what Project Entropia started as is so dead that the prevailing thought is that this game is all about
gambling, gear grinding, codex whoring, and blowing through family size AA battery packs to participate in Mayhems.

I hope that to the majority this game isn't just about fist humping or pissing contests on who can hit level 25934.
Instead it is about having a good time, not losing your ass ped wise, making some ped and getting some cool LOOTS.

Not some damn boring tokens with the hope of beating all of EU in a game of musical chairs to get a vendor pull.

Last edited:
a very, very, very long time ago Neverdie posted that Planet Partners control the loot tables... that still stands. nothing much else to say. If they don't want unlimited crap in there make it so. This is the way.

They control the tables but not the rates or the caps… which is the issue here

It is self evident PP control the tables and rates. If this wasn't the case PP wouldn't be able to function. The final say is always with MindArk.

It is self evident PP control the tables and rates. If this wasn't the case PP wouldn't be able to function. The final say is always with MindArk.
Just ask Kris from Cyrene Dev he will openly tell you PP do not control drop rates or item caps.

Just ask Kris from Cyrene Dev he will openly tell you PP do not control drop rates or item caps.
He will tell you what his NDA with MA allows. How could a PP have confidence in their investment if they had no control of loot?
How much control they have is up for debate but no control at all?

PPs at the very least are able to advocate or push MA in regards to loot.
The contractual agreements go two ways. Otherwise MA could just do w/e the hell they want with loot even if it is to the PPs demise.

I dont know about you but in that situation I sure as hell would not become a PP.

Become a planet partner and find out I guess. Then turn on all the dead UL drops so we can all come there and loot IMK2s and Mod mercs. Thanks.

He will tell you what his NDA with MA allows. How could a PP have confidence in their investment if they had no control of loot?
How much control they have is up for debate but no control at all?

The contractual agreements go two ways. Otherwise MA could just do w/e the hell they want with loot even if it is to the PPs demise.

I dont know about you but in that situation I sure as hell would not become a PP.

Item design and availability is at MA's discretion, PP have no say, period.

If PP could design new items and determine drop rates, then every VU we would see all of them trying to out-do their "competition" with better items and better drop rates on their planets to attract players, since they get 25% of the profits from all players' activity on their planets.

The economy for UL items would spiral out of control very fast, all of the best items like weapons, armors and healing tools would become obsolete every few months when the PPs release new and better ones for players to come to their planets to loot.

MA has full control over performance design and availability of items. The only thing the PP has a say on is the content (missions, mobs, lore names of things, looks of things) on their planet. If MA "approves" a new item for their planet, they will have a say on the look of that item and the lore or missions around obtaining it, but that's pretty much it.

Zero multipled by zero is still zero. If they don't put an item in the tables it won't loot, at least that's the gist I get out of it.

Become a planet partner and find out I guess. Then turn on all the dead UL drops so we can all come there and loot IMK2s and Mod mercs. Thanks.
Hah. Ok going to start a gofundme everyone will pitch in right? We can even create a crafty slogan like "Bring Dead UL Back". BDULB.

If PP could design new items and determine drop rates, then every VU we would see all of them trying to out-do their "competition" with better items and better drop rates on their planets to attract players, since they get 25% of the profits from all players' activity on their planets.
Study history. That does happen quite frequently... especially in the history related to Neverdie...

Item design and availability is at MA's discretion, PP have no say, period.

The economy for UL items would spiral out of control very fast, all of the best items like weapons, armors and healing tools would become obsolete every few months when the PPs release new and better ones for players to come to their planets to loot.

MA has full control over performance design and availability of items. The only thing the PP has a say on is the content (missions, mobs, lore names of things, looks of things) on their planet. If MA "approves" a new item for their planet, they will have a say on the look of that item and the lore or missions around obtaining it, but that's pretty much it.
Considering the level of investment involved with being a Planet Partner I would be pretty frustrated with the limited control if that is the case.

Each planet could have a budget for new UL items. They do not have to rain from the skies like the A101 did. Just having the possibility for a few
nice UL drops annually per PP would suffice.

Then have smaller UL drops that require you be on the planet they were dropped on to repair.

Done...PP's totally benefit from that as well as MA. This also fund PP's development of new content.

OR... make a requirement that after a certain amount of repairs or time materials are required to "RENEW" the UL item.

Player gets to keep the original UL item, they then hunt or whatever to get the materials to renew it and BAM boost the economy.

Key thing is though... IT NEEDS TO BE TRADABLE.

You can push more than like giving birth you won't achieve anything if you as PP won't recruit new players, make them stay and spend money on your planet and do that over a long period of time.
It goes both ways, you reward Mindark , they reward you with shiny items.
If you are inactive as ND for 15 years you can see the result on his planet.Sure some players lag and still visit but that's because they like the lore or got stuck in a limbo because they played in 2004-2006 when it was "cool"

You can push more than like giving birth you won't achieve anything if you as PP won't recruit new players, make them stay and spend money on your planet and do that over a long period of time.
It goes both ways, you reward Mindark , they reward you with shiny items.
If you are inactive as ND for 15 years you can see the result on his planet.Sure some players lag and still visit but that's because they like the lore or got stuck in a limbo because they played in 2004-2006 when it was "cool"
Cannot agree with you more. The reason RT is so popular is not limited to lore heads or those in limbo. New players can actually sustain play here.

There is nothing in this game that dangles a carrot out in front of new players.
A new player has months if not years of grind before they will ever be able to see the benefits and most say fk that and walk.

Noobs need the ability to 'sustain' themselves for long enough to then 'want' to depo.
Sweating use to be great for this, fruit/stone/dung gathering. But now it is a total waste of time and more for enjoyment.

So new players (even those who buy in with shop packs) never get past the initial climb of learning the game as they are destroyed
almost instantly from a lack of understanding, or just not being able to find a way to sustain their early losses having 0 looters skill, and 0 defense skills.

I do not think the majority of new players are willing to spend thousands to chip in looter/defense or grind Defense skills at Zychion for 6 months.

Last edited:
Cannot agree with you more
Actually my point is completely against your narrative.I do not support visiting a dead planet or feed that said planet if the owner is gone for 10 years not willing to invest anymore.
New players doesn't necessarily means uneducated players for life unwilling to progress/deposit/learn do stupid sweating/afk evade grind.
New to the game is just that you just found about the game, that doesn't mean you have to do all the efforts against progress or deposit.You can achieve uber level in less than 6 months and compete with anyone in this game in any aspect of the game and no you won't achieve that if you stay on Rocktropia.
If you like to spend money/time there that's perfect for you.If you are very interested in progress you have 0 reasons to be there, ok maybe codex, oh wait.

Actually my point is completely against your narrative.I do not support visiting a dead planet or feed that said planet if the owner is gone for 10 years not willing to invest anymore.
New players doesn't necessarily means uneducated players for life unwilling to progress/deposit/learn do stupid sweating/afk evade grind.
New to the game is just that you just found about the game, that doesn't mean you have to do all the efforts against progress or deposit.You can achieve uber level in less than 6 months and compete with anyone in this game in any aspect of the game and no you won't achieve that if you stay on Rocktropia.
If you like to spend money/time there that's perfect for you.If you are very interested in progress you have 0 reasons to be there, ok maybe codex, oh wait.
Well I do not have a narrative nor do I state that RT in it's current form will support anyone's run to uber.

It is your opinion that RT is a dead planet just because you do not live there or see no benefit being there.
Not everybody (actually I believe the majority) defines success in this game as becoming the next Messi.

Anyone can become the next Messi with enough money. How boring is that? But I get it you play this game to earn an income.

RT does have a population, and they are a VERY active population.

What I said is that RT provides a way for new players to sustain themselves on very little ped which gives them the ability to play
without large losses while learning the game.

Having ways for new players to earn some ped to recover some of their losses goes a long way for new player retention.
(It also stimulates the market and I believe would raise MU)

For new players to stay they must enjoy the game. Sorry that is the way it is.

Expecting a new player to endlessly lose PED and then believe they will keep playing is non-sense.

If they get a good mentor the mentor will ALWAYS direct them to the cheapest level of play so they can fight
to sustain or lose very slowly in hopes of someday being able to play at a higher level.

I get that everyone's spend is different but a new players spend is all the same... VERY LOW until the game
itself can prove to them it is worthy of the investment.

It is your opinion that RT is a dead planet just because you do not live there or see no benefit being there.
I don't live there because it has nothing to offer, not the other way around.Its dead not because I don't go there, I don't go there because its dead and its dead not because I don't go there but because the owner doesn't want it alive anymore, that cost resources, time, money and perhaps he doesn't want to continue, I don't know the behind the scene reasons but I see what's going on ingame so its easy to draw some conclusions.
Not everybody (actually I believe the majority) defines success in this game as becoming the next Messi.
That's why I said if you want to spend money or time there its the perfect place to make friends but if you want progress its not.
RT does have a population, and they are a VERY active population.
Yes they have population all of them combined spend probably as much as 1 uber on calypso, ok maybe 2.
For new players to stay they must enjoy the game. Sorry that is the way it is.
There are several other better planets they can enjoy even tho you can have some arguments RT is fun, other's have a lot more on their side to provide and be as much fun if not more.
If they get a good mentor the mentor will ALWAYS direct them to the cheapest level of play so they can fight
to sustain or lose very slowly in hopes of someday being able to play at a higher level.
You have 99.99% more chances to find a better mentor anywhere else.RT is probably last spot you want to find a decent mentor.There might be one but again, chances are not on your side.
Whatever argument you want to bring just keep it to I like Rocktropia and thats it, we can respect your preference for staying there, don't try to convince anyone its good because its dead and undeveloped for 10 years +

Whatever argument you want to bring just keep it to I like Rocktropia and thats it, we can respect your preference for staying there, don't try to convince anyone its good because its dead and undeveloped for 10 years +
Hmm... I guess you keep dancing around the point that new players need the ability to sustain in order to eventually want to stay.

I am not convincing anyone of anything and I think that can be evidenced by reading my posts.
Everyone should feel free to chart their own course, and run the path they choose.

I am not advocating for RT. I am advocating for the retainment of new players in response to your statement below.

"You can push more than like giving birth you won't achieve anything if you as PP won't recruit new players, make them stay and spend money on your planet and do that over a long period of time."

What makes you think the recruiting of new players is the only issue? I would say the bigger issue is the retainment of new players.
I would also state that this is a responsibility of MA and not just the PP alone.

But I digress.

Last edited:
What makes you think the recruiting of new players is the only issue? I would say the bigger issue is the retainment of new players.
Because you can't retain something you didn't recruit in the first place.

Because you can't retain something you didn't recruit in the first place.
You also cannot retain a new player by believing and hoping they will continue to deposit endlessly
while losing endlessly with the hope of some day being skilled enough to not have the ped sucked out of their pockets.

To just get mid-level and realize it was all bs or to never make it to mid-level and see it for what it is.

So maybe you are right...recruitment is important. Gotta keep the suckers coming.
Everyone has to get paid :D

I say 'everyone' VERY loosely.

Last edited:
You also cannot retain a new player by believing and hoping they will continue to deposit endlessly
Of course you can.There's a very good reason why a vast majority of playerbase in this game is split among a handful of countries.There's a good narrative for each one of them why most of their players stick to the game since early stages.
The narrative won't stick to everyone but for those who do , they will be for a very long time in the game.That's a very hard task to achieve and even harder in the current stage of evolution we are, we no longer live in 2002 where you can attract and keep new players with a barbie doll dressed in latex, you have godlike state of the art gaming narrative that's extremely hard to achieve.
If you want to get delighted about how some amazing minds are approaching a mmo listen to this

Omg this thread is so misinformed
Many people have messaged ma and gotten all the PP info by impersonating companies. Go find their info they gathered. It’s not hard, it’s all compiled by McCormick

Cannot agree with you more. The reason RT is so popular is not limited to lore heads or those in limbo. New players can actually sustain play here.

i beg to differ, im one of the few recent avatars born on rocktropia, by choice.

i did not get the free tp to rt due to a bug on rt’s side
support’s solution was to recreate an account
didnt work
their second option was a 100 ped fee to warp me there

new players cant even go to the freakin planet, let alone sustain play, its taxed to fuck and has zero market activity

i left and wont be back, let the thing burn once and for all

So much cringe…

Back