Question: Rocktropia Revival Terminal

StrongHyper

Provider
Strong Hyperstone Soul
Hello everyone.
I am big fan of Neverdie and I was one of first colonists that actually went to Rocktropia ...first day that it has opened and did only hunt motors heads and vixens.Quit hunting them and came back to Calypso.
Now I am back with group of friend with more fire power and ammo and we do alot of hunting there now but we keep having the problem with alot of runing when some of us dies.
Do you guys think that Neverdie has to put in some more revivals or even at each tp ? :ahh:

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
I actually like that there are only a few revivals but that they are all at TPs, you can revive and use the free teleportation system to get back to as close as you would be if there was a revive at that tp.

Rocktropias population is small enough still that if there were revivals at every tp, no one would ever see anyone.

The only one I have issue with is the revival tp at the vampire back gardens is in pvp and encourages player abuse, esp of the new players who can become frustrated and quit when someone kills them over and over repeatedly when they want to use the TP.

narfi

Jon Mike Michaels
Wish they had a gun turret at Dockland. I am currently stuck there. Getting revived, and killed a second or 2 later. :banghead: Biker Zombies which I can handle with out to much trouble, but combined with a couple of big wolves I don't stand a chance. Had to send a bug report to MA to get me out of there.:censored:

malasuerte

Stalker
Gustav Malasuerte Sagitta
Wish they had a gun turret at Dockland. I am currently stuck there. Getting revived, and killed a second or 2 later. :banghead: Biker Zombies which I can handle with out to much trouble, but combined with a couple of big wolves I don't stand a chance. Had to send a bug report to MA to get me out of there.:censored:

Yes that revival and the revival at the Land Area east of B.A.M.F HQ are a pain now with the new zombies and wolves.