Rony VS. Warants (Landgrab video) (Must watch!)

craze3

Old Alpha
I know this was on youtube before but I re-uploaded it before I knew. Regardless, I didn't make this but credits are in the video. Enjoy:
[YOUTUBE]CubRpfLSAcE[/YOUTUBE]

combo22

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Jack Combo Nikis
nice video..anyway Warants got some improvements since then :), is much harder right now.

swazer

Banned
Society
freelancer
swazer swazers swabricini
yeah not bad

i think rilort versus about 5 socs was much better entertainment though?

rilort was a legend

lululu

Guardian
Society
Praetorian Guard
yeah not bad

i think rilort versus about 5 socs was much better entertainment though?

rilort was a legend

i heard rilort did something amazing

wot did he do excatly? did he kill them all on his own :O or did he survive under seriously bad odds? and then kill every1

MIXALHS

Elite
Society
ATAKTOI(Gr)-NAUGHTY(En)
MICHALIS LAERTIS KOURTIS
very nice video!!!!:yay::yay:

Skalman

Dominant
Society
Warants
Skalman
Facts :)

Funny this old vidio come up agen .And for once i have to comment it .i have read so mutch about the clip.Ppl saying rony whas a unkilleble hero and we couldent kill him.

We killd him so meny times so we got tigherd of it in the end ,So i whas running to storige to get 2201 hand guns (its like a mph) handgun with 1 ammo burn ,Eon at that time decayd 15 pec per shoot.Sadly i only got like 8 of them so i think it whas loddi that dident have one had to use his shootgun.
Then we whas using taktiks to trap him and then we all fired with the fast 1 ammo burn guns and corsed huge decay.Some one tok a film at it and the rumers start.Its fun that all ppl that whasent on the scen have a totaly other view of what happend :)

I have very big respect for Ronny and by what i have experiens with him over the years we had a lot of fun for sure.Just that somtimes ppl talks to mutch without the facts :)

back then the decay thing whas well known by the high decay on the armors whas very well known by the ybers but not by the small players that whas starting all the rumers :)