Selling: Royal Chirin L1 - gives hofs.

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Let's have a little story first, before all the sales pitch.

So there I was taming Endorian devils for a quick 2 hours of chilling and thought why not do some chirins (dragons) for a change. Off I went all over the island, then just as I was heading back to switch to devils, I spotted the Royal Chirin. OMG, I didn't expect to see that beauty. They are still so damn rare. I've bumped into 3 now in the 7 years (ish) of MA introducing those tamable pets. I basically live on those island taming.

I do love the (Mythical) Royal Chirin, in my opinion it's the best looking pet on Calypso. I think it's harder to tame than a Lava Devil, maybe I'm biased but feels like it anyhow. Must have took me a good 4 - 6 hours.

I did have tame fail, that adds a good hour or two to knock it's health down again.

Then my computer throws a wobble 3 hours into taming it. Kicks me out and kills my internet login passwords as well (strange). There's me freaking out trying to find my Internet card with the WiFi password on it, throwing medicines all over the place ( as it's in the medicine cupboard). Managed to get back in, and my half tamed Royal dragon is still sitting there... phew!!!

A few hours later I'm begging it doesn't fail me again on the second tame, as it's already 1:30am. "Attempt tame"..then bang!!! 1262 hof and a Royal tame success in the loot window.

Fantastic stuff. Especially pleased as I never had a 1k hof taming in all the years I skilled it.

It always says "killed" when you tame global, it's one of those EU quirks, but I did tame it, and didn't kill it. Woohoo!

Anyway to sales:

There's been talk for years if MA will add more buffs to pets. What if they add fapping or tagging buff. What if the Royal Dragon can unlock a Mod fap healing buff? Speculative but who knows... right?

I've already got a level 60+ Royal Dragon, yeah that pretty insane already. Plus I'm a great believer that the God's in EU, wouldn't want me to have 2. Who knows maybe this is a special one.... a hof giver?

So because it's so awesome, because its still so rare and desirable and really hard to tame. I'm going to give a price tag of 2500 ped. I think that's pretty reasonable.

But who knows throw me some offers, I can only say no. Plus I got some Hof peds to keep me going for a while, so no rush.

I'd be rich man if I got 10 ped everytime someone said to me, I'd so love one of those Royals when mine is spawned.

Did you skip that long read? Well....

Royal Dragon selling for 2500 ped.

Rick

Ps: can I upload mobile phone jpegs? Never tried it.

Great story and gratz

Gzz man, I offer 1500

Cheers. My wife just said... go for it. I'll take her advice as she's awesome.

Bid accepted as a SB.price.
I will sell to you tonight if you're not outbid. Give it a few more hours.

Re pics. Only got a couple loot box pics, after it hoffed holding my phone at the screen. I'll try later crazy with work at moment.

Rick

Gz om the tame and hof, just had a look on EL and it seems like you're 1ped shy of the all time highest loot on it as well :rofl:

Pet is now sold. All the best folks.

Pet is now sold. All the best folks.
I didn't ever get a picture. Had I seen it, I may have offered a higher bid. Shame, its a real shame, Rick.

A picture is worth a thousand words!! And in this case, maybe a thousand PED! :hammer:

Love the story, gratz on the tame, hof and sell

I didn't ever get a picture.

I would agree with Rick that the Royal Chirin is the best looking pet in Entropia.

Found a pic, which doesn′t give it full credit though. You need to see the colors live, you need to see the body movement, especially while in full stride. :)

royal_chirin_pet.jpg

EDIT:

Rick even did put up a (small) pic, some years ago.

royal_dragon_new_22-05-2017_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't ever get a picture. Had I seen it, I may have offered a higher bid. Shame, its a real shame, Rick.

A picture is worth a thousand words!! And in this case, maybe a thousand PED! :hammer:

Yeah sorry about that. Had a crazy few days. Work is crazy, covering someone on maternity leave as well. 31st March is year end, so I've got like 50 people all demanding I issue their project account costs to clients. My kids birthday tomorrow, so went to pick up her bike. Then my neighbour decides he wants to rip out his garden, knocks on my door and says do you want some of these plants he ripped out, with 2 hours before the sun goes down. He bought a new ex-show house, so shame to let some of those cool plants just go in the trash.

How I managed to login in today was a miracle. Not enough hours in the day. Only logged in really to sell the Royal now found a wasp devil.

Sorry; I don't mess about with sales. I dont like to keep potential buyers waiting long either. Get in quick or I sell it especially if I'm busy in RL. I'll look out for another one for you, might be a while though.

Rick

Yeah sorry about that. Had a crazy few days. Work is crazy, covering someone on maternity leave as well. 31st March is year end, so I've got like 50 people all demanding I issue their project account costs to clients. My kids birthday tomorrow, so went to pick up her bike. Then my neighbour decides he wants to rip out his garden, knocks on my door and says do you want some of these plants he ripped out, with 2 hours before the sun goes down. He bought a new ex-show house, so shame to let some of those cool plants just go in the trash.

How I managed to login in today was a miracle. Not enough hours in the day. Only logged in really to sell the Royal now found a wasp devil.

Sorry; I don't mess about with sales. I dont like to keep potential buyers waiting long either. Get in quick or I sell it especially if I'm busy in RL. I'll look out for another one for you, might be a while though.

Rick
Rick, it was more tongue and cheek than a serious reply. I was joking!

GZ on your sale, no hard feelings. And GL keeping up with the very busy life! ?

Back