Question: RTC Speed Pass?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
There's Terminals on Rocktropia for the RTC Speed Pass that say "You need Rock Bucks to teleport on the RTC." How much does traveling on this thing cost, and what's the advantage of using this vs regular TP system? Assuming this has something to do with Neverdie's big "paid tp" idea that got shot down by MA?... I was gonna test it out with rock bucks I got as a part of the Xmas gift thing, but ended up TTing those before I had a chance.

There's Terminals on Rocktropia for the RTC Speed Pass that say "You need Rock Bucks to teleport on the RTC." How much does traveling on this thing cost, and what's the advantage of using this vs regular TP system? Assuming this has something to do with Neverdie's big "paid tp" idea that got shot down by MA?... I was gonna test it out with rock bucks I got as a part of the Xmas gift thing, but ended up TTing those before I had a chance.

Its instant travel (little quicker than tp) and it costs 1 Rock Buck (1 pec). they are used to get to places witch are far from other tp's. They are popular for NWO prison as there is only a tp for visitors (not criminals) to leave.

You TT them? I know you only get 1 or 2 ped from xmas gift, but over xmas people was buying them with 600 - 1000% mu.

Its instant travel (little quicker than tp) and it costs 1 Rock Buck (1 pec). they are used to get to places witch are far from other tp's. They are popular for NWO prison as there is only a tp for visitors (not criminals) to leave.

You TT them? I know you only get 1 or 2 ped from xmas gift, but over xmas people was buying them with 600 - 1000% mu.

yeah, I know. I wasn't gonna TT it but saw something on auction that had a shit ton of markup on it that I wanted to grab before it was gone as it isn't on the auction much, so I pretty much TTed all stackables and a few other oddball things to get it... Not something I'd normally do on a day-to-day basis (although do it a bit more than I'd like to admit, lol)...

Now I got 3 UL whips with SIB on em, 2 of which have 10/10 HA on at the moment. :) ;)

Back