Rugaritz

ZippO

Elite
Society
cB | Crimson Blades
Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
I know miners are extremely secretive about their mining areas, who can blame them. I would like to ask though, if any of you hardcore miners have found any deposits or rugaritz in the last few months. Apart from occasionally seeing it turn up on auction from maybe a person that had saved it for a while or maybe did get lucky in finding a bit, i never see it. I think it is cool that is it so extremely rare, but from many people i have heard that it has not even been found since a few updates back. This is probably purely a rumor because obviously there are many bp's that use it currently, and i know alot of those itamz have been made recently such as the master coat.

I mine off and on and by no means have "good" skills, but i have never found a deposit of rugaritz or even manganite. Perhaps i have just not found the right area ;) Who knows? Maybe it only turns up after MA knows you have spent 2k bombs in an area and so they reward you with some :D

Rugaritz have been found on Amethera the last months, that i can confirm :)

Ive also found Maganite on both continents the last months.

ah awesome thx for info man :) i will have to try a ton of bombs on amethera, and see if i get lucky. I have really noticed that more so on Amethera there are many areas with absolutely no minerals, and then smaller areas with a ton of mineral resources. I have mapped out alot of those spots to cut the loss :p

Any more "exakt" location on amethera? :p

Einstein said:
I bet it's in the SW part :wise:

really? are you sure about that? :confused: :eek: :laugh:

LOL @ einstein

Use 200k bombs and find out

I havnt found Rugaritz in 3-4 months now. The claims ive found has been att diffrent places and with no visible pattern. Its like this one just spawns anywhere...

strakkan said:
I havnt found Rugaritz in 3-4 months now. The claims ive found has been att diffrent places and with no visible pattern. Its like this one just spawns anywhere...

hmmm interesting, like a total random spawn maybe, keeps ppl from finding too much of it i guess :D

my socmate find it last week or little earlier and it was big amount . :D

strakkan said:

Same here, can't find a stone :mad:

FruSnabel said:
Rugaritz have been found on Amethera the last months, that i can confirm :)

Ive also found Maganite on both continents the last months.

Lucky n00b :tongue2: :laugh:

Back