Info: Rules for PVP

Thantos

Grumpy Old Fart
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Jamez Thantos Brios
This will be a bit of a rant, but there will be good info also. :ahh:

I've been doing a lot of green dot hunting in PVP 4 lately. For some reason, it fits my mood right now. I've noticed, there are quite a few people who get very upset when they are killed in PVP 4. Some of them give mild insults such as calling you a loser or calling you a noob. Some of them get very profane and insulting. I've even had one come over to the forums and -rep me. If I remember correctly, this person -repped Mandu for the same reason. :scratch2: So, I would like to address some of these items and maybe prepare some people, mentally, for entering lootable PVP. Let it be said, most of the people I run into in lootable PVP are very nice and decent people.

To the miners, who are whiners. (Not to be confused with the miners who go into PVP with the correct mindset.) Some of you complain about getting killed in PVP and the PK'ers are evil and destroying your game play. When, in fact, the PK'ers are making you more profitable. Imagine if the rare ores and enmatters in PVP 4 had no PK'ers running around protecting them. Then every miner in the game would be in there taking these resources out. If more resources are taken out, then the markup will probably go down due to supply and demand. The threat of being killed keeps a lot of miners out, thus making your runs more profitable.

To the hunters. (I haven't really heard hunters whining, but some of you may have fallen under their wrath.) You can usually hunt pretty undisturbed in PVP 3 and 4. Isn't it nice not having some idiot or bot running mobs onto you all the time? The mobs in PVP 4 drop some nice loot also, to those who are willing to brave the dangers there. Remember what happened to the price of the Hedok SK50 during the event where mulmuns were at Hades? If everyone could hunt them undistured, this would continue to happen. Thanks to the threat from the PK'ers, these prices are going back up.

For those of you who are immature and like to threaten me with other PK'ers when I kill you, just SHUT UP already. :eek: When you threaten me that Hulk is going to !!!! me and sodomize me, etc, etc, it doesn't concern me one bit. I do not go cower next to the storage bin when you tell me Hulk is coming. I know Hulk can kill me, so what? Here is a list of other people who kill me regularly:
Hulk
Rilort
Princess Nika
Eric TheGeek
Akon
Ben Cobra Boner
Dante (as of yesterday ;) )
Jenna Star Mercury
and a million others who haven't run into me yet, or I can't remember their names. :eek:
So if you have someone on your FL, and they want to protect you, good for you. Don't talk about calling them, just call them. You actually sound like a little kid who is saying "I'm gonna tell my mommy on you" when you say these things.

Rant mode off:
Rules for lootable PVP that will make your life easier.
1. You are going to die.
2. See rule 1.
3. Don't run around in lootable PVP with any stackables that you are not preparred to lose.
4. Don't go into lootable PVP if you can't afford to lose your anti-toxic shot.
5. You are going to die.

As soon as you realize, that sooner or later you are going to die in PVP, the sooner you can start enjoying PVP areas and start having fun instead of getting worked up and saying things you may eventually regret. I've made friends with people who kill me and people I kill. Remember, it's just a game. I can't afford to hunt dasp, so I don't. If you can't afford to get killed, don't go into PVP.

These are two very good links to read if you want to go to lootable PVP:
Want to do some PK'ing? Read this:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/pvp/140597-entropia-universe-pvp-beginners-guide.html
Want to do some mining? Read this:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/142430-enmat-tower-pvp4.html

Remember, it's not personal. (Well, with a few of you it is. :silly2:) Just play the game and remember others are playing it as well. Good luck to all of you.

I've noticed, there are quite a few people who get very upset when they are killed in PVP 4. Some of them give mild insults such as calling you a loser or calling you a noob. Some of them get very profane and insulting.

Incredible, eh?

People spend ped just to enter by intentionally injecting themselves with an anti-toxic shot (hello... they don't call it a toxic area for nothing, people) and then cry when someone takes them out.

I played a full-time PK in another game a few years back, and the insults and whining became comical... great entertainment value. :rolleyes:

That said, please don't kill me if I'm in PVP4. ;):launcher:

Gumpy old Wimps...

Remember, it's not personal. (Well, with a few of you it is. :silly2:) Just play the game and remember others are playing it as well. Good luck to all of you.

If your doing the dying it certainly is personal...and every rude...despicable comment...curse and threat upon you, your house and and your little dog to...is a well deserved death chant and curse and just part of the game:silly2:

...So toughen up you Pathetic...Whining...Wimpy..Weanie...Wooss, of a grumpy old man timer...and play like a Woman...Xena and I are laughing our asses off :laugh:::laugh:

If you can't stand the heat then get F#&K out of the PVP...if your going be a sissy and cry baby take up something more deserving of you reputation like lowly fruit and dung gathering instead of you current crimminal activities...of killing and stealing...from others.:silly2:

Sorry for ranting...anyone seen any dung...in the pvp...? Is the sweating better there?...I just love it when the kill me and get some dung and sweat for the effort...now there' something rant about:cool:

:yay:Way #15 for extending your game time an enjoyment...Go into the PVP with nothing but dung...and make someone hunt you for half an hour...just staying out of range...improve your evade skills...;)

Last edited:
If your doing the dying it certainly is personal...and every rude...despicable comment...curse and threat upon you, your house and and your little dog to...is a well deserved death chant and curse and just part of the game:silly2:

...So toughen up you Pathetic...Whining...Wimpy..Weanie...Wooss, of a grumpy old man timer...and play like a Woman...Xena and I are laughing our asses off :laugh:::laugh:

If you can't stand the heat then get F#&K out of the PVP...and take up lowly fruit and dung gathering instead of you current crimminal activities...of killing and stealing...from others.:silly2:

Sorry for ranting...anyone seen any dung...in the pvp...

I agree !! Except for one part 'play like a woman' .. now why would anyone want to do that ?? :laugh:

I agree !! Except for one part 'play like a woman' .. now why would anyone want to do that ?? :laugh:

Because we're tougher? and better looking...at it...;)

That the real reason so many men have female avs...

okie :rofl: funny :p

I may talk for victims only :laugh:

Its not easy to be killed. I understand ppl can be upset, frustrated or whatever, especially after losing long awaited good loot. But there is no excuse for bad behaviour.

I know for sure I wont be happy after killing. :laugh:
But on the other hand, sometimes, when Im inside and have that strange "bad feeling" i have pre-written "Grats" in chat channel.

nice rant :D

also go dante :wtg:

Yeah, I ran into him and 4 other green dots yesterday (all at once :eek:.) I was happy that I got 2 of them before they got me on the first go round. After that, I lost everytime without getting any of them. :ahh:

Last edited:
Proudy playing like a woman since October of 2007:rolleyes:

I agree with the point of the thread thiough...

personaly, I don't like pvp in this game, I'd enjoy it much more if it were more tactic-centered and less gear-centered...

but, if I, for instance, go in to a lootable area hunt something i can't hunt anywhere else... I understand the risk... why i avoid it most of the time...

People might say all sorts of stuff cause they're frustrated with being killed...

but FFS, if anyone honestly holds a grudge against people who are taking advantage of the area the way it was designed... that's kinda sad.

I dont get it, these threads shouldnt exist. If you go into PVP-areas you must be prepared to kill or be killed PERIOD, theres nothing else to say really.
Fancy talk about Pvp-rules, Pvp-morals etc etc is just plain BS, kill or be prepared to get killed thats all.
/Arwen

If you can't stand the heat then get F#&K out of the PVP...if your going be a sissy and cry baby take up something more deserving of you reputation like lowly fruit and dung gathering instead of you current crimminal activities...of killing and stealing...from others.:silly2:

:laugh: As eloquent as ever .. :rolleyes:

Anyway .. he's just saying - if you're going to call in back up - call in backup and don't talk about it.
Less talk - more rock.
Then continues to say .. don't whine when you die - because this and this and this.
Nowhere on there do I see a whine...unless we're talking about whining about whiners. :wise:

:dunno:

:popcorn:

and lol @ the reference of stealing for pvp 3 / 4 .. which perpetuates the whining

Last edited:
I do write with you in mind...:laugh:

Perhaps you could answer the question .. are you whining about the whining about whining ?
I just don't get where the remarks are directed, is all.
I just saw him telling whiners to stfu ... but I could be wrong. :dunno:

Perhaps you could answer the question .. are you whining about the whining about whining ?

No I'm bitching about the whining about bitching...;)

yeah you could be wrong and much to serious...

Yes, I notice the same thing Thantos.

Now my PVP carreer isn't very long so far, I just started a few months ago. That said, I'm still trying to find and buy the right equipment to keep me alive so I still get shot quite a bit. I can't heal from 100dmg hits...

In that short time I've had some people get mad too, I don't know, I thought it was all about the fun and the rush of running into someone else! Obviously some people think quite high of themselves and go mad as if it shouldn't be possible that I killed them and after asking clarification: "You should never be able to kill me, no matter how much you skill/what equipment you have!"

I mean, whats that? I killed you accept it and I'll gladly do it again without a sweat.

Anyway, good post :)

No I' bitching about the whining about bitching...;)

It is now clear - but you're still whining about the whining about the whining/bitching about the bitching/crying about the crying/pissing and moaning about the pissing and moaning .. no matter how you phrase it. :D
(I just wanted to know where it was going .. that's all.)

I do write with you in mind...:laugh:

:rofl: I'm almost flattered ......

yeah you could be wrong and much to serious..

I just thought it would have been awesome for you to answer the only question I asked .. sorry for being so 'serious'. :dunno:

You should be...;)

I am I am ! :yay:

For the record, Thantos - I don't talk about my backup .. I just send 'em. :ahh:
Doesn't make sense to give your 'enemies' a warning to prepare for the attack. Those who do give a warning .. kinda deserve to die. :laugh:

I am I am ! :yay:

For the record, Thantos - I don't talk about my backup .. I just send 'em. :ahh:
Doesn't make sense to give your 'enemies' a warning to prepare for the attack. Those who do give a warning .. kinda deserve to die. :laugh:

Yes, I agree. It gets tiresome after they tell you Hulk is coming for you. Then they repeat it 10 times in 30 seconds. :rolleyes:

I dont pk much anymore, lost the excitment and thrill of it.

theres on rule in pvp. If a dot aint purple it must go white....thats the purpouse of green dots in pvp.

I dont pk much anymore, lost the excitment and thrill of it.

theres on rule in pvp. If a dot aint purple it must go white....thats the purpouse of green dots in pvp.

Yes, a very good rule. :D

AHEM !
I'm green !! :wise: :cry:

rofl..
some1 get enough money from mom and dad to buy skills and gear to play God in pvp..
then that same person come hear whining and crying because he gets his forum rep ruined by his victims
how exactely is this different from whining and crying because being killed and looted in pvp??.. IT`S STILL WHINING AND CRYING...
I bet if that person wouldn`t have the peds to be a pk-er, he would still be here on the other side, whining and crying because of being pk-ed and looted or something..
I`ll say it once again:
if you go to pvp, accept EVERYTHING that comes after that (either being pk-ed/looted OR being -repped and threatened...)

---------------------
"wasting time" button ON / [OFF]

I don-t even understand why we need to argue about PVP zones... that;s why they are PVP zones... but then again, we have people playing an RCE game bitching about expensive items ... no more comment...

I'm out of here...;)

rofl..
some1 get enough money from mom and dad to buy skills and gear to play God in pvp..
then that same person come hear whining and crying because he gets his forum rep ruined by his victims
how exactely is this different from whining and crying because being killed and looted in pvp??.. IT`S STILL WHINING AND CRYING...
I bet if that person wouldn`t have the peds to be a pk-er, he would still be here on the other side, whining and crying because of being pk-ed and looted or something..
I`ll say it once again:
if you go to pvp, accept EVERYTHING that comes after that (either being pk-ed/looted OR being -repped and threatened...)

---------------------
"wasting time" button ON / [OFF]

Sorry to pop your bubble, but I pay my own way and have done so for the last 26 years. I am also no where near god like in any aspect of EU.

I understand The rule of PVP.

Rule: You can and probably will be killed.

What I do not get is invisibility, shooting through terrain, and taunting me when I get killed: "Improves your skills".... I know that it does, you do not need to tell me that :handjob:

Also, there seems to be a bug, in as much as when I enter PVP I slowly get laggier and laggier. After 15 mins A chirpy would do me in, as it would peck me to death while I "this Item is busy" tried to get my fap/gun out.

I do not cry about PVP, but I avoid it. It's bugged. ;)

The only rule in pvp is: Kill or be killed!

very alike the law of the jungle: Eat or be eaten :D

Freddie

Well, if we're comparing file photos......
I've got this one of GHI and pal Jim T.....

ghi_friends.jpg

Blackjack :cowboy:

...I dunno...to survive? :whistle:

Back