RX Units are raiding!
Locations being attacked are:

• South of Fort Medusa
  • East of Fort Pandora
  • Chugs Hideout
  • West of Fort Ithaca
  • West of Fort Argus
  • East of Cape Corinth
The attack came after this video was sent to Calypsian authorities yesterday.

Previously, RX Units attacked in order to to reclaim 'Silent Stan' from the CDF.

But this time the RX are clearly the aggressors, despite their stated neutrality.

It seems the ill treatment of 'Silent Stan' by the CDF gave the RX cause to break that neutrality, at least for the time being.

/CalyNET
--------------------

Shared Loot Locations:
  • West of Fort Argus
  • Chugs Hideout
  • West of Fort Ithaca

Originally Posted Here

Can they be sweated?

So they are already lubed up ... hmmm ... time for some serious probing :tongue2: ... muhahahahahahaahahahha

So they are already lubed up ... hmmm ... time for some serious probing :tongue2: ... muhahahahahahaahahahha

well I guess they're genderneutral, so have your pick! ;)

South of Fort Medusa
East of Fort Pandora

Mindark: Please stop picking locations where the robot events are... Can't fly around in quad there to look...

Remove the rediculous agro while you're at it, impossible to loot without flying to corpse with autopill

Last edited:
Fix yours shit and then you can add events, for now game is unplayable, no mutlis, no globals, avg return rate is 60-70% per round for 1,4k hp mob. You will not get my money until that will be changed.

no mutlis, no globals, avg return rate is 60-70% per round for 1,4k hp mob..

lol!

well, you just hunt to big. I totally agree with you with the lack of multies and globals on 1k+ HP mobs.
I dont get them anymore either.

But after loot 2.1 you should just hunt 300 HP max mobs instead for globals and hofs.
Just did a foul run and again shit loads of multies! I wish I had such runs on anything bigger.
Same as my last few merp dailies. One multi after another.

I stopped doing the daily II and III. They just simply cost to much now and I get so freaking frustrated by those constant 1 pedders or less on 3 ped mobs. :mad:

I really wish they would fix the god damn lag...I'd love to hunt the guys but having a 5 second delay trying to switch to my fap or back to my gun while they can continue to attack me is really getting fucking old.

Any mining caches this time?

Ludvig?

more 5M$ benefice for give shit all 2017 and just maintain 3/4 players alive for wrong publicity
change CEO again please :laugh:

[System]: Waiting for previous action to finish.

Not happening.

MA getting sweaty about the decimated turnover and launch this event who nearly no one attends(6 global per h on tracker) .

Who can afford to hunt these in 2.0?
Hard enough to maintain decent loot at <4 ped mobs needed to kill approx 15000 spiders to get a ok result in TT and MU.
Enjoying downwards to 60% returns on some 1100+ kills days, so the max potential "entertainment" promised from these rx migth be 15 ped x 1100 *.6 = a healty 6500 ped loss in a weekend, enh excluded.

Last edited:
MA getting sweaty about the decimated turnover and launch this event who nearly no one attends(6 global per h on tracker) .

Hard enough to maintain decent loot at <4 ped mobs needed to kill approx 15000 spiders to get a ok result in TT and MU.
Enjoying downwards to 60% returns on some 1100+ kills days, so the max potential "entertainment" promised from these rx migth be 15 ped x 1100 *.6 = a healty 6500 ped loss in a weekend, enh excluded.

I'm enjoying a 85% return on my past 100k cycled :)

Makes you laugh huh. Well kinda.

So many players who refuse to hunt nothing mobs like kerbs or aren't lucky enough to be todays uber hoffer are losing their a$$.

Yet here comes an event for super uber mobs.

How out of touch can you be MA? Lotsa players are hurting. Badly. This event is not what's needed right now.

L524 RX Unit Shock Trooper showed up S of Fort Ithaca 5-10mins following a global announcement

It spent a few minutes stumbling around, running around Fort Ithaca and watching us while we finished struggling to kill a Medium Gunner, and then waited for us all to respawn and began shooting exploding blue orbs with no clear pattern.

I think it's safe to say it is being controlled by a Mindark/Calypso Official

Some images:

5iHGagk.png

PbX9sSr.png

At 200k health points this thing has even more health than Old Fred :eek:

Video of it in action for anyone interested :thumbup:

Last edited:
More shared loot RX spawns have been added south of Fort Ithaca, and non-shared at Minopolis.

More shared loot RX spawns have been added south of Fort Ithaca, and non-shared at Minopolis.

they hit to much for a normal player , ya works in hermes/eon and good fap

but naked u get like 250 dmg from this shared lol

I personally would like less spawns if that could make the game playable/less laggy.

No reasonable peoples like more mobs or more laggs, atm its unplayable so Im wondering for who youre addingg more spawns??

//Linzey

I personally would like less spawns if that could make the game playable/less laggy.

No reasonable peoples like more mobs or more laggs, atm its unplayable so Im wondering for who youre addingg more spawns??

//Linzey

The lag is getting out of control. I'm considering my first real EU break since I have started playing. It's simply no longer fun when you are Fighting LAG more than the mob you are shooting.....
Kind of hard to enjoy at this point.

Logged in today, set my gear up, found the spawn of level 156 RX, got my buffs ready, found a healer. During this time lag was so bad that i decided not to even try one mob, logged out.

FIX THE LAG

FIX THE LAG

yes, this!

I even almost got killed by an Oro.

Yes, an Oro ffs, an Oro!! That's how long it took the "Waiting for previous action to finish" took to load my heal chip!

:duh:

yes, this!

I even almost got killed by an Oro.

Yes, an Oro ffs, an Oro!! That's how long it took the "Waiting for previous action to finish" took to load my heal chip!

:duh:

i have a better one!

Look at the picture! Since when is Linzey doing healing jobs?

Yes thats how bad the lag is, it will show wrong player description in ur friends list

This game is literally UNPLAYABLE atm, PLEASE focus every effort into fixing it as even with a fapper you cannot kill these mobs due to lag spikes! Every 20-30 seconds you cannot do anything for 3-5 seconds, and YOU DIE. MA should not run any events until this lag is fixed

This game is literally UNPLAYABLE atm, PLEASE focus every effort into fixing it as even with a fapper you cannot kill these mobs due to lag spikes! Every 20-30 seconds you cannot do anything for 3-5 seconds, and YOU DIE. MA should not run any events until this lag is fixed

Agreed. No events until this lag is fixed. This is NOT the way to fix low turnover Mindark. You are only screwing yourselves by bringin us events when the game is almost unplayable. You are just pissing off whatever hunters are left. Just look at the turnover on RX units.

There should be no other priority to work on at the moment other than fixing this huge issue.:wise:

Back