FYI: RX Beta

EMW

Stalker
Banned
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED
EMW,Emma Peel and oh lady ah successfully looted 5k ped tt from this Evil slag that is bringing down the whole of the game by actually playing, rather than sitting on the forums shitting out alsorts of crap! ..... not to mention the MU gracias amigos :laugh:

Seriously tho! it was all there for the taking, mainly all you had to do was spend less time on forum and more time in game!!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?258167-Rx-unit-beta&highlight=rx+beta

Last edited:
Pic or it didn't happen! :laugh:

did you teabag the stinkin RX :)

EMW,Emma Peel and oh lady ah successfully looted 5k ped tt from this Evil slag that is bringing down the whole of the game by actually playing, rather than sitting on the forums shitting out alsorts of crap! ..... not to mention the MU gracias amigos :laugh:

Seriously tho! it was all there for the taking, mainly all you had to do was spend less time on forum and more time in game!!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?258167-Rx-unit-beta&highlight=rx+beta

Epic :smoke: +rep. This was my thought exactly when the original drama started. Alas, the peds are in "players" hands and not MA. :eek:

Gz on the loot :cool:

Wow ;) Ty Ma for leaving loot in system :) it is rly good event :) sad i coulnt be there too :) and Gz Emma :)

I don't mind them playing but it pisses me off that they just give it all away to pkers.

I don't mind them playing but it pisses me off that they just give it all away to pkers.

pkers lost like 400 ped each time to kill him,
one time they got nothing, other time got 100 ped. as it is not blind kill, because he decides when to die really, seems he diesn only when spend enought to give back tht tt

GZ EMW with team.

We made a team yesterday and killed him a few times, i did record Everything and might upload it.
But im not good on making Movies, will see how long time that takes. (trying to get in Contact with mccormic) :p

its free for everyone to go in and pk.

It was fun and all a bit crazy...lol..:eyecrazy:

BUT....the tower still has cash in it and RX will have to go back and empty it again so still ample opportunity I think for other players to get some loot. It should still have 4K in it. Nice job team! :yay:

I'm against pvp in a real money game, so whichever way you argue it I'm unlikely to agree. However, if it does cost so much to kill him and not just 2 shots from a tier10 rifle then you at least earned it - gratz.

It isn't considered looting when the RX opens a trade window with you.

I reckon you're speaking to your peers.

Reason for events in lootable pvp is to keep the clueless beginners, vtol hovering spectators and the masses of dull, lag-bringing mid-level players off - this is clearly an event for the ubers. Anyone who's considered non-invited by anyone is up for the potential penalty of 5 ped (antitoxic shot).

I don't mind this kind of events. Actually, I once was in a Group who looked for RX in pvp4. It was fun until I got kicked out though by someone who considered himself a professonal pk:er and had as a treat to try to get on the killing Spree HOF Daily (he shot more at the people around than on the RX). I guess he made a profit on ammo looted.

At the times the RX/Wastelanders have been in non-lootable pvp areas (like oil rig, new PVP1 and near Solfaris Crater TP), there was tons of players around. Probably also thinking, they had a realisic chance to get anything (since it was the kill hit that counted), and not the single person dealing most damage.

(Though, at the same time, there has been a wish from the top-level players to move the battle to lootable pvp, to get it "lag free".) So here you are, a lag-free battle for a select Group of players. Thus don't expect the mid-level players to log into the game just to join the battle.

Last edited:
Back