Selling: RX OpTac x1, TerraMaster 3 Gold Rush finder TIER 10. EASTER BOX, SUMMER BOX,

DeluxeAngel

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Deluxe Angel Flying
RX OpTac x1.
SB = offers
BO= +50k

FEMALE one out of two sets ingame. One of the best armors for halloween mayhem, and very good for summer mayhem. Covers many events overall in EU. Also a kickass pvp armor.

TerraMaster 3 Gold Rush Tier 10
Depth is 1100m with enh on.

SB= tt+15k
BO TT+20k

BOX:
Easterbox 3p
Summerbox 3p

Drop Me a PM here thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for all the pm, There is a few ppl asking for price on the gun and there is a +160k ped offer already. I did spend around 160k for the gun myself when I traded for it, and it was tier 4 when I got it. So gonna be aiming higher then +160

sorry guys not been at the computer. Will make one last bumps and see if the higgest offer would like to take the gun

Gun is now off market as the buyer is waiting for transfer.

Gun is sold and I have added BO on a few items that I have had PMs about. Feel free to make an offer

Have had offers over the BO for the finder atm, not sure what has happen to mining but will hold on for a few days before it goes.

Have had offers over the BO for the finder atm, not sure what has happen to mining but will hold on for a few days before it goes.
If you have offers over the buyout price then how and why is it still for sale? You gone fishing or something mate?

Yes well, someone told me that they changed the mining and there is no more waves. not fishing, just taught I might keep it.

Yes well, someone told me that they changed the mining and there is no more waves. not fishing, just taught I might keep it.
Then change your buyout to what you want a buyout to be, from outside looking at this it looks sus asf like your ghost bidding with a *fake* buyout price.

Hi mate, could you clarify how much the Tesla pet sold for?

Back