Ryen's Swunting Log

Ryen

Young
Ryen Jaicro Flamjai
Not very many swunting logs lately, probably for good reason with the low sweat price. Figure I should start one up for fun/motivation. I'm not doing this for money, just for fun and to have a goal to work towards.

Currently swunting on NI, mostly piglets.

Current Stats:
SG: 5
Evader: 3
Animal Looter: 3

Sweat gathered: 150

Current setup:
Z12 Barbarella + Sinkadus
Aeglic Ring, Adjusted

First goals:
10k sweat
5 Evader

If you have suggestions or anything on NI you think I should try swunting, let me know! :D

Currently swunting on NI, mostly piglets.
The real point is:
1. total TT cost to kill (you use barbarella so there is no weapons MU involved)
2. TT return from loot
3. MU extracted selling items that have extravalue (or converting into Nanocubes)
4. ped collected from Sweat selling (or valuing it at 1.4 ped/k if kept in storage)

and after 50k bottles collected ( about 170 ped shot to kill target)
you can show how much it has yield.

expected return is 90% minimum (probably is 95% or 161 ped
expected MU on piglet questing (the Chips) will be an important factor
expected value of sweat is 70 ped
this only shows that there is a 30% markup or more swtunting..,........
and in the specific case of piglets with the 200 kills quest it is even more

now the BAD part... to collect 50k bottled at 600 per hour yuou will need 90 hours

so this can be rather BORING but manufacture (apart the useless sweat gather skill) a big bunch of defense and concentration skills.

The fact that swunting IS profitable is known to all (this is why there is no thread on this)
as Robber (that is a badass provoker) pointed...... after 90 hours sweating you probaby spend more than 4 dollar gained in xanax.

Waste of time 🤣
It sure is! Like I mentioned, this isn't for money. Just to have a goal to work towards. I'm a software developer and work from home, this gives me some dopamine from watching the number go up.
The real point is:
1. total TT cost to kill (you use barbarella so there is no weapons MU involved)
2. TT return from loot
3. MU extracted selling items that have extravalue (or converting into Nanocubes)
4. ped collected from Sweat selling (or valuing it at 1.4 ped/k if kept in storage)

expected return is 90% minimum (probably is 95% or 161 ped
expected MU on piglet questing (the Chips) will be an important factor
expected value of sweat is 70 ped
this only shows that there is a 30% markup or more swtunting..,........
and in the specific case of piglets with the 200 kills quest it is even more

now the BAD part... to collect 50k bottled at 600 per hour yuou will need 90 hours

so this can be rather BORING but manufacture (apart the useless sweat gather skill) a big bunch of defense and concentration skills.

The fact that swunting IS profitable is known to all (this is why there is no thread on this)
as Robber (that is a badass provoker) pointed...... after 90 hours sweating you probaby spend more than 4 dollar gained in xanax.
Yeah, getting some afk skills is a big reason to do it for me too. Working from home all day, so don't take much effort to swunt.

Once you get your defence skills up a bit and maybe an Aeglic Ring for cheap, I reccomend swunting Paneleon Youngs Weak on Cyrene. 80 HP with low damage so you can AFK for ages between actions. Also rare chance for a pristine which would be a great dopamine hit. Some decent markup on tail tips too.

Last edited:
Once you get your defence skills up a bit and maybe an Aeglic Ring for cheap, I reccomend swunting Paneleon Youngs Weak on Cyrene. 80 HP with low damage so you can AFK for ages between actions. Also rare chance for a pristine which would be a great dopamine hit. Some decent markup on tail tips too.
I do have an Aeglic Ring :) I'll keep that in mind, thanks!
Instead of piglets, swunt either vixens or Arrets or Mohkats or TabTab. You will get MU
I'd like to stay on NI for a bit, but I'll check those out eventually. I have moved over to yellow papoo young since they have some MU.

I'd like to stay on NI for a bit, but I'll check those out eventually. I have moved over to yellow papoo young since they have some MU.
Unless you are doing the dailies and dailies only. Leave NI until you can do care bots then gorgon wave/Moloch o

Unless you are doing the dailies and dailies only. Leave NI until you can do care bots then gorgon wave/Moloch o
I might, I do really like the dailies though. Think my Evader is high enough to afk swunt those mobs you mentioned?

I will buy your sweat regularly at a good price on NI after mayhem ends. I usually spend most my time on NI, and don't need much sweat but happy to support. Good luck with your goals.
Thanks man, I've moved to Cyrene to give Paneleon's a go, but I'm def coming back to NI soon!
@messi91 's favorite threads.
Even ubers like sweating, can you blame them? ;)

Thanks man, I've moved to Cyrene to give Paneleon's a go, but I'm def coming back to NI soon!

Even ubers like sweating, can you blame them? ;)
Heh, well I actually plan to be on Cyrene until the event ends, then Calypso for Mayhem, then NI afterwards. Shoot me a message and I'll buy what you have before I leave Cyrene for Calypso, or if you need it sooner that's fine too.

Heh, well I actually plan to be on Cyrene until the event ends, then Calypso for Mayhem, then NI afterwards. Shoot me a message and I'll buy what you have before I leave Cyrene for Calypso, or if you need it sooner that's fine too.
Lol perfect, see you around then :p

Just realized I don't have your IGN :( what is it?

Update:

Moved on to Cyrene to swunt weak Paneleons. Two daily missions for them that are pretty nice. I'm about 86% to Evader 4 now.

Current Stats:
SG: 6
Evader: 3

Sweat gathered: 5k

Current setup:
Aeglic Ring, Adjusted

First goals:
10k sweat
5 Evader

Update:

Still on Cyrene swunting paneleons and had my first paneleon global! 15 PED, but entropia life missed it for some reason even though I have the plugin running. Overall I'm at 94.75% TT return with 135 PED cycled. Big numbers, I know. Only other notable drops are 5 tail tips. I've also hit codex 2 for paneleons.

My next plans are to head to Calypso on Saturday. I have a large portion of my bankroll there that I plan to free up and also grab some mining stuff so I can mine when I'm not afk sweating. If anyone has any suggestions of what to swunt on Calypso, I'm all ears.

Another thought I had was what to do with all this sweat. I figured it might be cool to use the income from sweat to buy CLDTs. Any thoughts on that, or other shares/deeds you think would be better? Seems more productive to have a few CLDTs than a pile of sweat.

Current Stats:
SG: 6 -> 7
Evader: 3 -> 4

Sweat gathered: 5k -> 11k

Current setup:
Aeglic Ring, Adjusted

Goals:
10k sweat
25k sweat
5 Evader

Update:

Update time! I haven't been able to sweat as much at work as I'd like because work has been crazy. But still making some good progress. I spent 10k sweat on the Arkadia passport to unlock the daily and sold most of what I had on hand. Currently sitting on 5k sweat.

Arkadia mining has been really good to me, this isn't a mining log, so I won't get too much into it. But I'm up ~300 PED including the MU on just the things I've sold so far with about 2800 PED cycled. Going to be hard leaving Arkadia lol.

I'm also 71% towards graduation at this point and hoping to wrap that up soon so I can have Atlas armor. Atlas + LR-10 will be quite the jump for me.

Current Stats:
SG: 7 -> 9
Evader: 4 -> 5
Animal Looter: 3 -> 5

Sweat gathered: 11k -> 26k

Current setup:
Bukin's Spare Rifle + Sinkadus
Aeglic Ring, Adjusted

Goals:
10k sweat
25k sweat
5 Evader
5 Animal Looter

50k sweat
10 Evader
10 Animal Looter
Be able to use a maxed LR-10
Graduate

The real point is:

Just a few corrections but the logic is corrrect.
Swunting at 600 bottles per hour is near impossible*. Sweating 600 bottles in 1 hour is an oddity that can happen on rare lucky occasion while in group.
The general rule is that a bad mob who doesnt hit much will take about 50-65 minutes per 300 hp or about 18-22 min per 100 hp.
100 hp costing about 0.38p to kill and hp == bottles. 50 000 hp / 100 * 0.38 = 190p(assuming no armor + z12 and no concentration.)

*The only exception is while using a concentration chip which will net you about 800 per hour but at the cost of concentration chip decay + sweat + nexus.
Also not to forget that while it doesnt intterupt you to be hit, it does restart the pull attempt making it longer with each hit to pull that 1-4 bottles.

Now the bad part is even worse as on average a swunter will get about 2700-3300 sweat per 10 hour SWUNT due to mobs hit. and that average about 16.5 days of swunting to collect 50k sweat.

As far as profit, the sweat at 1.2pk would be worth 60p. Based on a 190p hunt, a player need only 130p to break even at the low value of 1.2p/k. This impact mean that at this low price, a player break even at 68% TT return. Yeah, swunting is "profitable". While the word profit apply to ingame function and that I do enjoy swunting when I got little time to be on comp and want mission progress or crafting mats. I still find that realisticaly, 50k sweat which take 16.5 days or 165 hours of computer electricity + computer decay isnt really worth doing it for 6$ as that decay from comp and electricity will probably cost you 5$. Still... If you wanna PROGRESS when you cant really be active ingame. It's nice!

I compare sweating to those flash games and mobile game where you can set your avatar to grow at a very slow pace while unable to attend the game.
Waste of time 🤣
It sure is! Like I mentioned, this isn't for money. Just to have a goal to work towards. I'm a software developer and work from home, this gives me some dopamine from watching the number go up.
Maybe it's useless but I still find his reply far more of a waste of time than your swunting as it only provide decay, no content and 0 return. Im not against his reply tbh... I guess my point is. Is there really something useful ? I dont see how messi doing anything more useful either doing his big stuff moving pixels faster. He enjoy it and thats really all that matter. (really just taking a big spender, no targeting or disrespect intended. Anyway, I know how he love to swunt! He always kill the players at royal to get the ambu sweat for himself!! :p )

Last edited:
i disagree on this statement. NI has Mu extraction on almost every level.
the real TRAP is to get involved in useless tailoring, that will lead to TT losses due to the fact that dresses produced have no market (resale of skill is hard, no demand)
at low level you can kill L1 minotaurs for daily, get MU crystals and Horns that are used for the book of shades craft ( best mu quest )
piglets drop chip
swunting female small screecher offer a steady flow of Blazars (4x exarosaursa as quantity)
monkey tooth has value is skilling on small papoos
CARE is interesting for analysis daily (looter progress) but the VIP quest to enable it is pure sufference, prepare to drop 3000 4000 ped of L3 amps to collec t the reequired 50 loacal nodes to open the daily
magical forest (just with a liakon armor) enables you to collect the local "special drops" and a simple tuesday run after reset allow you to complete the "flower picking" in 20 minute
incision plate upgrade rout for block personal use is easy on level 10 boars
all in all i think NI gives opportunities at every level, just need (as usual) to do some research and find some pond to fish in

Update:

Update time! I haven't been able to sweat as much at work as I'd like because work has been crazy. But still making some good progress. I spent 10k sweat on the Arkadia passport to unlock the daily and sold most of what I had on hand. Currently sitting on 5k sweat.

Arkadia mining has been really good to me, this isn't a mining log, so I won't get too much into it. But I'm up ~300 PED including the MU on just the things I've sold so far with about 2800 PED cycled. Going to be hard leaving Arkadia lol.

I'm also 71% towards graduation at this point and hoping to wrap that up soon so I can have Atlas armor. Atlas + LR-10 will be quite the jump for me.
NICE NICE
2 small suggestions.
Graduation progress is obtained via ANATOMY progress so swunting Monura and Carabok and without swunting killing the extra-short life osteloks will speed up your journey picking anatomy/perception/aletrtness from codex.
LR10 bears 1.4% increase in hunting costt as per MU. consider to go the MF path. their decay is half of armatrix per bullet and MU is lower. if you can afford buy a 200 ped chip that will last a long time and serve yo better than armatrix.
if you need a smaller tool consider the Ozpyn BPs1x1 that is less powerful thanLR10 but is extremely cheap and good for smaller targets . all in all if you can swunt it probably it is under 150 HP

Update:

If something is profitable at your low levels, just stick to it and build up as much bankroll as you can.
Later when you start to use just low level stuff isntead of starter level stuff, the cost of playing and skilling can increase rapidly, you will need every ped you can earn.

I can recommend harvesting, 10 times better than sweating (either for profit by selling the rare looter skills or for just skilling), but require active gameplay.

i disagree on this statement. NI has Mu extraction on almost every level.
the real TRAP is to get involved in useless tailoring, that will lead to TT losses due to the fact that dresses produced have no market (resale of skill is hard, no demand)
at low level you can kill L1 minotaurs for daily, get MU crystals and Horns that are used for the book of shades craft ( best mu quest )
piglets drop chip
swunting female small screecher offer a steady flow of Blazars (4x exarosaursa as quantity)
monkey tooth has value is skilling on small papoos
CARE is interesting for analysis daily (looter progress) but the VIP quest to enable it is pure sufference, prepare to drop 3000 4000 ped of L3 amps to collec t the reequired 50 loacal nodes to open the daily
magical forest (just with a liakon armor) enables you to collect the local "special drops" and a simple tuesday run after reset allow you to complete the "flower picking" in 20 minute
incision plate upgrade rout for block personal use is easy on level 10 boars
all in all i think NI gives opportunities at every level, just need (as usual) to do some research and find some pond to fish in
I plan to go back to NI at some point, but a lot of those things are still beyond my ability :)
NICE NICE
2 small suggestions.
Graduation progress is obtained via ANATOMY progress so swunting Monura and Carabok and without swunting killing the extra-short life osteloks will speed up your journey picking anatomy/perception/aletrtness from codex.
LR10 bears 1.4% increase in hunting costt as per MU. consider to go the MF path. their decay is half of armatrix per bullet and MU is lower. if you can afford buy a 200 ped chip that will last a long time and serve yo better than armatrix.
if you need a smaller tool consider the Ozpyn BPs1x1 that is less powerful thanLR10 but is extremely cheap and good for smaller targets . all in all if you can swunt it probably it is under 150 HP
Carabok has been my main swunting mob, I've been doing osteloks as well while I cut trees. I plan to do MF after I unlock wounding.
If something is profitable at your low levels, just stick to it and build up as much bankroll as you can.
Later when you start to use just low level stuff isntead of starter level stuff, the cost of playing and skilling can increase rapidly, you will need every ped you can earn.

I can recommend harvesting, 10 times better than sweating (either for profit by selling the rare looter skills or for just skilling), but require active gameplay.
That's the plan :) mine with most of my active gameplay and swunt while I work.

I've been harvesting, doing about 2 harvesters worth per day. :D

I didnt read comments so, i appologize but, rarely anything really constructive for low depo/F2P player in them but, in NI ur gunna get ur best returns swunting cyclops in tandem with crystal hoarder <3 I hope this help gl out there <3

ps* if swunting piglets make sure ur doing in tandem with sebastion quest to hunt them for elysian chips

I didnt read comments so, i appologize but, rarely anything really constructive for low depo/F2P player in them but, in NI ur gunna get ur best returns swunting cyclops in tandem with crystal hoarder <3 I hope this help gl out there <3

ps* if swunting piglets make sure ur doing in tandem with sebastion quest to hunt them for elysian chips
Thanks for the tip :) I was doing in tandem with the Sebastion quest. Im currently on Arkadia though!

if you really wanna go banana you can always show up at RT and swunt 10hp vixens. With the vixen gears drops it could be interesting :p It's "only" about 600k kills for the 5 missions and the last one is repeatable. about 6 million sweat bottles if you only swunt the 10 hp ones.

Back