Selling: Four Studio Street, Rocktropia 1050 Item Points Shop

Kain Dewey Fall

Guardian
Society
SuperPED
Kain Dewey Fall
Bidding Started October 14 @23:00:00 ingame time and ends October 17th @ 23:00:00 ingame time
[Wound up not selling]
UP FOR SALE AGAIN, Available now if intersted - Listed February 10th, 2024

Selling the compound without the furniture.
/wp [Rocktropia, 136974, 84597, 179, Club Four Studio Street]

Without watching the video I will just let you know now,
Inside
-2 Story Large Building
-Outside Balcony
-Full Terminal Stations (Repair, Trade, Storage, Craft, & Auctioneer)

In the back there is,
-Large pool with 2 Zombie Statue Fountains
-Hot Tub
-Bar
-Walking stones between pool and hot tub
-Full Terminal Stations (Repair, Trade, Storage, Craft, & Auctioneer)

Buyout: 45,000ped
Starting BID: 34,000ped (Not Met)

You cannot decorate the front (except signs) or the sides. But the driveway is linked to the road with an automatic gate and a large open garage/parking area.
Bid in increments of 1000ped

Here is a video from the Grand Opening party of Club, Four Studio Street, about a month after I first bought it.

Last edited:
if you have any Traditional Winston Table Short or Long I will purchase those

Should start at 0 otherwise there won’t be an initial bid in the time frame he provides.

Should start at 0 otherwise there won’t be an initial bid in the time frame he provides.
You offered 36,000 ped.
Heheh. I'ma hold you to it.
I am confident that I already have the initial SB offer, I am just waiting for confirmation of which I won't receive until the middle of tomorrow, probably.

Last edited:
I’m just being cheeky I can only afford a 1k ped bid atm haha. I figured a little drama might get the post more attention :p
Good luck on the sale though! It’ll be sad to see such an amazingly decorated place go

Last edited:
This will probably sell for 50k easy to the right buyer and 75k easy after UE5, I am cutting myself short on a 3day sale, but if I am lucky, this person will want to sell it back to me or I will be able to get something better out of this sale.
33k and 3days on PCF. :D Suprise that it is selling at all.

So, the user who made the bid expressed under several connotations that they have been performing numerous irresponsible spending choices and that their initial offer of 40,000(of which I said thay I wouldn't think to go lower than 45,000 and am asking a minimum of 50k) had to be reduced to 30,000, after reducing it to 38,000 and up to 40,500, and down to 39k, and I am thinking there was another before saying 33,000. I tried to offer it to them at 35k even with them saying that the sale had to be done no later than Monday and that they had the intention of spending 150k on a different location but wouldn't pay more than 40k for my location and it was either my estate or the 150k+ estate.
-They were looking into more things to invest their money into after informing me that the 30,000 was the only thing they could spend anymore money on.
-They had no intention to use any initial investments for the full potential that they offer
-They said that they were overdrawing an account although they would be adding cash into it so that it doesn't get overdrawn.
-They asked me to greatly consider selling them the shop for less 5 times after every time coming up with more stories about how much it will mean to them.
-They told me many other things that was more related to their personal life.
The conversation ended with some connotations that I felt further reinforced my belief that they were either being irresponsible or manipulative and that concluded me to a sound decision toward how to handle the growing distraught being made out of the situation through discovery.
But I feel the right thing to do was to encourage them to spend less money through other alleyways for their goals.
I have a thing that when figures start to stop lining up and things don't make sense that I negate everything that has been said while recognizing what has already been said. It causes me to want to disassociate with the ideal because not only have I felt undermined, but I start to feel that I am also being taken advantage of.
-You don't have to be belittled just because someone wants you to feel bad.

If you have a serious offer, let me know.

Last edited:
Sadly when real money is at stake it brings out a load of underhanded strategies that people will use to try and manipulate prices. If you have a minimum bid you want, stick to that.

Anyone who wants to purchase but has oppinions on what its really worth, or messes around pulling offers and re-lowballing is just trying to get the lowest price possible.

But that said, good luck with the sale nothing like it as far as I've seen on other planets. And if RT gets some love from ND in the future, could be worth a lot more.

Back