Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
Got a nice log in surprise :) Super cute wee thing :love:

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

That energy/hour is not worth it vs. 0.5 ped for loot pill

Do several autoloot stack up to a higher range, i.e will a pet and pill used at same time give me
longer range?

Do several autoloot stack up to a higher range, i.e will a pet and pill used at same time give me
longer range?

No, but you will loot double!! :wtg:

longer range?

Last I checked some months ago, the range will add up and display the combined autoloot range, but you don't get the combined range.

Is it a gift or where do you find it?

Last I checked some months ago, the range will add up and display the combined autoloot range, but you don't get the combined range.

Ok thanks. I guess a bug then. I need around 40m so I guess if it they fix this
it will be on shoppinglist. :silly2:

Is it a gift or where do you find it?

Webshop, new 50 x arkadia moon dead package includes it.
nice idea to boost the sells.
too bad there is no black edition with red secondary colour.

as i see the hof list rare items, its works :)

I thought it was an autoloot pet out of the box. Having to level it up to level 30 to get autoloot, after shelling out $300 for AMD's... So Glad I didn't buy this deal.

Cute pet though.

Is it tradable?

I guess this was the best pic of my stream? :scratch2::laugh:

testr.jpg

Last edited:
It's good looking.

And for some reason, to me, it perfectly represents the idea of the game as a whole.
So much so that it could be the mascot of Entropia. :wise:

Congratulations to the person(s) who drew and designed it. :yup:

Looks dangerous, I'd watch your back.

64HrMJm.jpg

It's good looking.

And for some reason, to me, it perfectly represents the idea of the game as a whole.
So much so that it could be the mascot of Entropia. :wise:

Congratulations to the person(s) who drew and designed it. :yup:

It looks like casper ghost.

latest

What is the energy to nutrio bar ratio? Is it 1:1?

a very nice perk to amd investors, if it still avaible at start on next month ill consider it

What is the energy to nutrio bar ratio? Is it 1:1?

Yes, 80 nutrio per hour for the active buff +19 for just being spawned. That's 1 ped of nutrio even before markup vs 0.5 on tt pills. Slightly more range though, the convenience of being able to switch the buff on/off any time and overall cuteness :D

When do we get some man pets?? All this stuff is for girls. I do notice alot of guys wearing dresses though? Id like a robot pet that looks dangerous if you know what I mean?

Back