Sabakuma Broodmother vs afk sweating

Gyroscope

Hatchling
Sabakuma Broodmother vs afk sweating

Who Dares, Wins. :boxer:

Thought it was meant for the mission and not for endless hunt and sweating. did a miss something :scratch2:

coords please?

Its in the cave you just follow the water to the end, but only one spawns at a time.

Which cave?

Its apart of the new half moon mission (i think it was camp cornith)

Don't think the devs anticipated the AFK autosweaters. They need to make it unsweatable.

It only a level 2 and not that large hp. I would of thought it dry pretty quick:scratch2:

Don't think the devs anticipated the AFK autosweaters. They need to make it unsweatable.

How can you NOT anticipate this ???!!!
:laugh:

I went in there to do the mission and noticed that it did not move to attack me...people are going to afk sweat this, was the first thing that came to mind. Also it seems to always spawn in the exact same place....very convenient

We need to organize a hunting team there, so newbs don't STEAL OUR MONEY!!!!

Oh my..... *facepalm*

Am I really a part of this community?

Menace

maybe switch lootable pvp on in the cave :)

Fixed it for you. Wouldn't that be a great noob experience? :laugh:

Do people know this is STILL GOING ON?!! It's 10 times worse now with the Brood Mother caves near Cape Cornith. There are groups of people sweating AFK and since the mob is lvl 50+ you can get loads of sweat from it. I go there and talk to people and they all see nothing wrong with it. They say MA made it as a intended feature and that they said it's OK. What? If someone can show me that please do. I have made 2 support cases now and hesitated to bring it up on forum. But I really thing we need to do something. Wonder why sweat is worthless already?

This thread is full of envy.

--mod's report--
LOL. It seems someone made a new forum account JUST so they could report a pic. :laugh:

It doesn't break any rules, so not removing it.

--mod's report--

as asked above cords please. this just may be worth login for. (the lvl 50 group anyway)

as asked above cords please. this just may be worth login for. (the lvl 50 group anyway)

"(65063,85131,290) Sabakumba Maurauders-Lurkers... and different brood mothers... lvl 19, lvl 31and lvl 57 are the one's I saw It's actually quite awesome! Oh, and in all these instances, if you die, you revive just inside the entrance"

Above taken from a post by Warden Coz Coz

"(65063,85131,290) Sabakumba Maurauders-Lurkers... and different brood mothers... lvl 19, lvl 31and lvl 57 are the one's I saw It's actually quite awesome! Oh, and in all these instances, if you die, you revive just inside the entrance"

Above taken from a post by Warden Coz Coz

Lets include the rest of it just for fun

(65063,85131,290) Sabakumba Maurauders-Lurkers... and different brood mothers... lvl 19, lvl 31and lvl 57 are the one's I saw It's actually quite awesome! Oh, and in all these instances, if you die, you revive just inside the entrance (yes, I got my ass handed to me by some sabakumbas... although I had super low HP when I turned the corner and the OA brood mother attacked me and hit me for 86.3 -- that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!) Infinity Ixius reported a encountering lvl 107 broodmother slayer.

lol are u guys seriously going to complain about this? leave the noobs alone haha

lol are u guys seriously going to complain about this? leave the noobs alone haha

This is how it starts... The n00bs get off on exploiting sweat and then they grow up to be Uberz exploiting any thing they can. :lolup:

Nip it in the bud I say.

Fixed a long time ago. Now a single player instance.

Just go in and make them spawn the smaller sabakumas and watch the bots get slaughtered :laugh:

Soon as it gets sweated out... Whats the issue? Theyd have to kill it right? Lol

I had the opportunity to do the Gateway and also the Half Moon missions chain recently,
because I'm not a Calypso account.
I didn't notice anyone sweating in there.
So, I guess that issue fixed.

I have made 2 support cases now and hesitated to bring it up on forum. But I really thing we need to do something.

Good job, very relieving news that there are other people too concerned about this very serious issue which we have here.

Read the whole thread first before talk shit.

This thread is full of envy.

You are full of shit ;)

Wow Mr Angel relax ....:yup:

Ps i like more the fix whit single cave sabakuma . So if you want to go sweat you have to hunt few mobs too soooo....

Last edited:

Not this instance - it is open to multiple people. And you can reset it by everyone leaving I believe.

Back