Sabakuma

Status
I saw someone global on a stalker earlyer today. anyone got any ideas where i can find them, as i miss my trips to the desert too kill the high maturity sandworms

2nd OLA NW from segna forest - 6 maxed DNA of sabakumas

thanks much apprecated

Where can i find the elite ones? Or the creeper i saw at entropedia?

Where can i find the elite ones? Or the creeper i saw at entropedia?

They only show up on special occasions, events and stuff.

Haven't seen a Sabakuma ever since the new VU.

Did anyone know a good spot of them?

Regard´s
Maximus

Far West from Fort Ares

Can anyone help me here ??
Pleaseeeeeee

If you go on the other side of the active Vulcano from Fort Ares, you can find a good spot of big Sabakumas mixed with some Longu... It is the best spot I ever know on Planet Calypso... GL!!! ;)

There is also Saba Camp LA (with TP) it is 6x saba dna I am not too sure what the spawns are atm but i know it was Stalker at one point!

There is also Saba Camp LA (with TP) it is 6x saba dna I am not too sure what the spawns are atm but i know it was Stalker at one point!

Last I was there about a week ago it was still Stalkers, but just put on the right armor and they are easy too (and I'm sure some of the low armors will do just fine)
Lon
Lat
For Saba Camp TPn på Amethera, north of Segna Forest, West of Atami's Paradise

Last I was there about a week ago it was still Stalkers, but just put on the right armor and they are easy too (and I'm sure some of the low armors will do just fine)
Lon
Lat
For Saba Camp TPn på Amethera, north of Segna Forest, West of Atami's Paradise

Can someone please tell me the tax % of this LA? I don't have the TP and need to know if it's worth my trouble finding.

I'm almost certain it was 3.99%, anyway around 4% as all the other maintained LAs

EDIT: yeap 3.99% just checked

But Maturity is changed to 5 DNAs: 0, 0 and one 2, 3 (Numbers, Maturity)
(or they just need to get fed again, 8 improvement points left only not sure how all that works tho)

Last edited:
Thanks Jenny,

I've added some more Fert, 3 DNA are active now:

Slot 1 - 10 numbers & 10 maturity
Slot 2 - 9 numbers and 1 maturity
Slot 3 - 9 numbers and 0 maturity

Ant

Last edited:
Can anyone point out some low level sabakumas? My wife and I are new, and depositing to enjoy the game to the fullest. We have most tps on both islands, but do not know where many spawns are. The info on this game is hopelessly outdated it seems, where it comes to spawn locations at least. I am happy to pay tax on your land if u can help us! TY in advance.

sorry if that dna info is actually an answer, I have no idea what that info means yet.

Last edited:
Can anyone point out some low level sabakumas? My wife and I are new, and depositing to enjoy the game to the fullest. We have most tps on both islands, but do not know where many spawns are. The info on this game is hopelessly outdated it seems, where it comes to spawn locations at least. I am happy to pay tax on your land if u can help us! TY in advance.

sorry if that dna info is actually an answer, I have no idea what that info means yet.

Try the area southwest of Chimera, looks like a red circle on the map.

ty, we skipped the tps around the contaminated zones, so have 2 reasons to go now, get the tps and hunt. TY again.

There is quite a good spawn of mid level sabas south of Jason Center on the other side of the lakes, They are mixed in with longu but they have low agro so you should be quite safe there :)

Infact just about to head there myself to grab some skins :)

Another spawn: West of Fort Ares (that blue area on the map). They're accompanied with low maturity Berycled.

Cheers

Sabakuma Creeper

Just saw the following:

Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Sabakuma Creeper) with a value of 57 PED!

Any1 knows that critter?

Just saw the following:

Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Sabakuma Creeper) with a value of 57 PED!

Any1 knows that critter?

It is a wave event maturity I think.

Just saw the following:

Any1 knows that critter?

Its the boss mob in the sabakuma wave event.

where is the wave area?

Can anyone tell me where to look for the saba wave

The Pit

Coordinates
North of Port Atlantis (61200, 76080)

Wave Mobs
1st Wave: Sabakuma Youngs - Olds
2nd Wave: Sabakuma Youngs - Guardians
3rd Wave: Sabakuma Youngs - Alphas
Last Wave: Sabakuma Creeper

Time Between Wave Events
30 minutes after wave ends, or boss mob is killed.

There is also a timeout for waves in the Pit, I didn't measure it but when we tried to go through the waves with my disciple using only opalos we ran out of time almost at the end of the 2nd wave. Something like 10 minutes, I guess.

new maturity as well:

Status
Back