Sage IX Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza) 4th December 2020

People think i'm the sign up guy now :)

I'd like to sign up Zilestian Zessti Dru. He doesn't have enough rights to post here.

Last edited:
Also check out all these upcoming/ongoing events including ours:

Hi all

90 confirmed sign ups!

Going for them last spots and maybe some overflow but be fast if u still want to register:D

We will release the captain list later this week with team members.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Last edited:
Hi All,

The Next 2 stream today (Wednesday) and tomorrow (Thursday) are going to explain more about the SAGE event on NI in terms of travel etc.
The stream will be here:
Stream Link
Plz try to catch the streams or ask questions in chat so we can tell you about the warps, going to the planet, reaching Ancient Greece and going to the Wave Boss Spawns of Bonnie's stream.

Remember u can join the channel [#sage_ix]
/j [#sage_ix]
And also our discord for more help, questions or chat:D (https://discord.com/invite/uF2HYzH)

Bonnie explained as well in her post the same goes for everyone joining:

• Parts of Space are loot-able. Although we will of course be doing our very best to keep everyone safe, if there are lots of people there might be quite a lot of chat going on. Please bear this in mind and be responsible for keeping yourself safe ie consider leaving loot at home/ don't be afk in space/watch force carefully.
  • It is your responsibility to accept the summon, we cannot wait around too long.
  • I recommend having a vtol/quad with space thruster, so that you can fly to the atmospheres to save yourself the 7 ped tp fees. Or buddy up with someone who does. There will be some help with people flying form the Space station to Next Island but this is limited due to time contraints.
Kind regards,

Wrench

All Warp times:

17.00 Calypso to Next Island
17.30 Monria to Next Island
18.00 Calypso to Next Island

22.00 Next Island to Monria and Calypso
Later after Epic Boss Wave Spawn event Bonnie also offers a warp back to Caly:D

For the people staying the weekend there will be a Warp oN Sunday 16.30 MA time back to Caly as well.

Plz be 15 mins earlier each warp to get into teams and be summoned up!

Looking forward to it so much!!

Remember all, NI is a very relaxed planet with very friendly players. If you're left on the SS without a ride or need a ride to a location (You don't get Pergammon on entering AG), just ask in chat (#nextisland). Someone will come to get you!

Apart from being famous for its friendly people. NI also has a few nice free goodies like the Strider mk1 vehicle and the strider mk2 bp|(L) ,kraka bp(L), and of course the Falcata. nice to keep or to sell. So feel free to stay a while longer, enjoy our hospitality and have some more fun in this paradise!

#nitrade is NI's trade channel.

After getting agreement and permission from Cerealkiller (thank you:) the Crowbar Crew and Bonnie are taking it upon ourselves to organize Sage IX on Friday the 4th of December 2020!

index.php

Format and back story:

The Defence of Ancient Greece:
Colonists of all Planets, we need your help on Ancient Greece! The Evil Gorgon is back stronger then ever and its forces are preparing for a Siege on Ancient Greece and the city of Thebes. The Crowbar Crew require multiple Swunt teams to gather sweat before the attack and fight the advancing forces prior to the battle. Defending the City of Thebes is imperative until the reinforcements arrive, Bonnie and a mighty army of hunters will descend on the ancient city. We will then go on the offensive and use the gathered sweat to fight the Gorgon herself! Bonnie will spawn Gorgons & Gorgons Shade wave events, all hunters from across the universe are welcome to join and help in the epic battle, but be warned, these snakes bite! (please also ensure you have completed the mission to gain access to the wave area).

Expect massive Sweat Buys, crazy giveaways, armies of hunters, nail-biting defences against waves of enemies and then the Gorgon shade boss fight itself....

We will have multiple Swunt teams on Ancient Greece to assist us and where our Team captains give out weapons + 3 ped ammo and buy up to 3 k Sweat per team member for 2.5 ped 1k.

The whole event will be live-streamed first by twitch.tv/wrench_crowbar and then the event will continue on twitch.tv/bonnieeu with giveaways and special prizes on both our streams

A couple of differences:

This SAGE IX event will be held in Ancient Greece!

Due to my non-profit stream we are paying this Community Event ourselves with the help of many sponsors thus this SAGE event will be limited to 100 Players from a cost-control perspective. More people can only be added when I secured enough funding to add more teams:D Players will need to sign up on this Forum post and will be added to teams.

The first Colaborative stream event with Bonnie and Wrench, hoping to bring the different styles together to showcase an epic event - in cooperation with the Next Island Development team.

All Times are MA times:

17.00 Free Warp from Royal Club, Calypso. We do this early so we have enough time to help people unlock Ancient Greece if needed and set up teams.

18.00 Live Stream Starts

18:30 AUTHORIZED team leaders will distribute 3 ped of ammo and a free herman ark-0 at Thebes

19.00 Swunt start! Healing will be provided by AUTHORIZED team leaders and everybody swunts

21:00 AUTHORIZED team leaders will then gather up to 3k of sweat from each player at a premium rate of 2.5/k

21.30 For the hunting portion we will follow The Next Island Dev! Everything will be shared, and we have a good, flat location good for hunting out to the east. We fly and move people to TP called Pergamon.

22.00 And onwards, we will Switch to our reinforcements on Bonnie's stream and attack the Gorgon Spawn provided by The NI Devs! For more info on the Hunting part please refer to Bonnie's comprehensive post: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-like-boss-waves-dev-spawn-4th-dec-ag.278527/

All Warp times:

17.00 Calypso to Next Island
17.30 Monria to Next Island
18.00 Calypso to Next Island

22.00 Next Island to Monria and Calypso
Later after Epic Boss Wave Spawn event Bonnie also offers a warp back to Caly:D

For the people staying the weekend there will be a Warp oN Sunday 16.30 MA time back to Caly as well.

Plz be 15 mins earlier each warp to get into teams and be summoned up!

Feel free to use the Crowbar crew discord for further assistance during the event: https://discord.gg/uF2HYzH

I will use Cereals rules in addition to my own for a succesful event:

Words of Wisdom:

1. Please do not just show up and make a team we will not give u anything .

2. There is a Free Warp back to Calypso only on Sunday the 6th of December at 16.30 MA time, However Titans of Space Normandie may warp back sooner. You can, of course, make your own way back to Caly or other planets after the event.

3. There will be Assistance in getting down to the planet but if at all possible please arrange for this on your own or take people with you if you can.

4. We know some people will exploit this event just to get free gear and/or free warps then not participate and yes this is disappointing and not what we are trying to achieve but as Cereal advised: Just because some people are jerks does not mean we shouldn't be who we are and pay for a massive Community Event/ super fun party

5. If you have been identified as exploiting a previous event or are on my personal ignore list or banned from BIG events you are not welcome at SAGE IX either (This includes both Cereals list and my own!).

End notes:

This is our first time organizing an event of this magnitude so please be patient if something goes wrong:D

Keep an Eye on this thread as there might be updates or important information added at a later stage!

Also I would like to take this opportunity to thank our Sponsors:

Chiee and the Entropia Fund, Lilly Kerts, The Doctor Who, Matrek, Rotiv & the whole TusaLusa Society, all Crowbar Crew members, Dickie the Beast, Spencer Oneal King and all others! Bendak Starkiller Mandalore who added a Make-Over prize to win upto 50 ped!! Tom WIck, The Jolly Hoffer is open and full of all sorts pop by or just relax in the bongy garden[Rocktropia, 134377, 83565, 145, Waypoint] The Enhanted Trading Post IV is open..[Next Island, 125388, 93101, 168, Waypoint] enjoy shopping or relax in the bongy garden,Danka Soul with various gifts, Dakanti:D

I am still looking for more sponsors so if you feel called to help out please contact me on forums or in game:D

We hope to see you there!

Wrench and Bonnie

P.S. If you stay at NI for the Sunday return Warp make sure to register for another free community event:

index.php
[URL
[/QUOTE]
Hi. Want to sign up for the event
Charles Hawk Tower

people we are on our 100 quota but we doing our best with sponsors to add u in:D just might be a bit of a logistical issue but doing our best.

ADDITIONAL INFO:
There is a regular NI warp from Arkadia scheduled at 17:30MA time.
If you are signed up and on Arkadia, youll have a flight from there.
Make sure you message [Yoshii Yoshii Lem].

Im sure theres no space left but i would like to register too.

Full name is "Sill Lisl Hills"

Kable, youll be accounted as extra, just need confirmation.

Back