SAGE X (swunt and giveaway extravaganza 10)

Status
greetings and salutations its finally time once again for a swunt and giveaway extravaganza. i am calling this the tenth addition but if we count the ones hosted by my friends wrench and night its more like the 16th ;-) . sponsored by BIG industries and Jeb JG Gold coming in June 26th @ 16:00 MA time the largest swunt i have seen in game will be hitting fire crystal once again. not expecting any attention from ark staff so we are left with wave spawn at main UG TP. there will be some small changes from previous SAGE events so here is the itinerary broken down into time frames:

15:00 free warp flights from Calypso, 63220, 74370, 131, Camp Icarus looks for Tiger Tigs Swiftclaw
from Rocktropia, 136239, 84877, 238, look for Tiger Tigs Swiftclaw,
from Planet Cyrene, 138842, 80088, 100 sky labs look for Nait Naity Regreb
from Planet Toulan, 132644, 94042, 280 citidel look for alek gozzy abernor
from Monria, 38015, 22062, 161 the hub look for Dea Kali Devi
from Next Island, 135864, 83751, 312, Paradise Landing look for Polliana cat1000er Fairling

16:00 by this time everyone should have found their way to fire crystal gotten into a team and collected their free herman ark-0 and 5 ped ammo from DESIGNATED team leaders. at this time we will swunt wambanas and get everyone in designated chat channel. fire dbug fly will begin random quizes to hand out additional prizes

18:00 chat channel stops being public make sure if you want to sell up to 3k sweat at premium BIG industries price of 2.5/k with no agility limit to join before this time. if there are no mobs at main UG TP i will spawn them so if u see "hacking in progress" don't worry no one is attacking your computer you are just too late to join sweat buy channel lol.

18:30 several members of BIG industries will make their way around the crowd and buy sweat and kick from chat everyone in attendance.

18:45 if you are not at the main TP UG get there many waves of robots are about to meet their end!!

now to answer a few questions i know i will be getting asked

1. please do not just show up and make a team i will not give u anything and neither will the BIG representative.

2. no there is no warps back offered this time i want you to stay in the underground and keep boosting AUD payouts.

3.yes there will be some official assistance in getting down to the planet but if at all possible please arrange for this on your own.

4. yes i know some people will exploit this event just to get free gear and/or free warps then not participate and while this is disappointing and not what i am trying to do just because some people are jerks does not mean i shouldn't be who i am and pay for a massive super fun party.

5. if you have been identified as exploiting a previous event or are on my personal ignore list or banned from BIG events you are not welcome at SAGE X either.

Aw yea boiii, here we go again. Good luck Cereal and if you need assistance, me and the boys from the Crew are with you!

Status
Back