!!SCAM!!: http://www.entropiauniverse.net84.net/

another try

Player "Suport Miindark Universe"

Sends a Link to a Fake Mindark Site with Username an Password

M-I-I-N-D-A-R-K (You get an 'F!")

Player "Suport Miindark Universe"

Sends a Link to a Fake Mindark Site with Username an Password

Oh and if you want I can tell you this...

Use a search of the player registry using the name of just
Miindark and watch the surprise look on your face...

That's Miindark <With two i's

Oh wow.. this guy makes Dr. Drakken from Kim Possible look like a true evil scientist!

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. T'the Blind sniper

Just had a strange thought... if these individuals (im assuming there is more then one) keep using entropiauniverse for their url's, will it get to the point where they will just get tired of it (the hosting sites) and shut down anything and everything that has entropiauniverse in it? Maybe flag it?

Just wondering if these people are just disgruntled individuals who used to play and now are trying to soil the name. It may fool some people, but if you are a careful person, you would know this isn't on the up and up? :scratch2:

for the moment he seems to be using the same free hosting provider, although the url's look different they are owned by the same people. I have to say this is one of the dumbest and inept scammers i have seen, so i doubt he even knows how to mask his identity online, which means, if MA is on the case, he should get a knock on the door pretty soon. :)

for the moment he seems to be using the same free hosting provider, although the url's look different they are owned by the same people. I have to say this is one of the dumbest and inept scammers i have seen, so i doubt he even knows how to mask his identity online, which means, if MA is on the case, he should get a knock on the door pretty soon. :)

Don't underestimate greed and stupidity of people..

There is always someone who falls for things like that.

Don't underestimate greed and stupidity of people..

There is always someone who falls for things like that.

Yeah thats my fear as well! :yup:

Careful

I just received a friend invite from someone names Welcome to Promotion....
this is what they said to me.

[Promotion] Wellcome!This is promotion. Your account will be recharged for 100PED.Log on to activate ww.entropiauniverse.*****.com

Careful i do not want to go to the website. I believe it is a scam I filed with EU support...

Thanks,
SeanJohn

Last edited:
New Scam Avatar "Welcome to Promotion"

Hello,

watch out people.

New Avatar "Welcome to Promotion" adds people currently to his FL and asks for login to "www.entropiauniverse.vacau.com"

Opened new thread as the Avatar and Website changed now and it should be recognized properly.

welcomescam.jpg

Greets,

Dangerous scam attempt. Warn everyone!

Few mins ago I got a friend request from avatar "Welcome to Promotion". I accepted it and got message:

Wellcome!This is promotion. Your account will be recharged for 100PED.Log on to activate www.entropiauniverse.*****.com

Warn everyone, especially new players of this scam.

Cheers.

PS Address is masked for security reasons. If you are interested, send me PM.

I just had the same thing occur! then they logged off i tried to respond
-SJ

Maybe you should edit your post and disable that link if you think its a scam. It's mighty easy for someone to read your thread and click on it, in which case you will have facilitated what you are warning others against.

Thank you i just changed it

Maybe you should edit your post and disable that link if you think its a scam. It's mighty easy for someone to read your thread and click on it, in which case you will have facilitated what you are warning others against.

is choosing his name more common now.

was nowhere around. seems to read forums to invite through the register.

And let me guess.. This is related to the "Miindark Entropia Supporrt" Scammer.. I'm betting he's not giving up..

Time to send in a support case..

Edit: and now they know.. and knowing is half the battle.

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. The Blind Sniper"

Last edited:
i seen this nib at PA quite often.. he/she/it seems to make new accounts as fast as MA nukes em. pitch is always similar.. wants you to log in to some website that has an entropia-like name. the avatar he uses often is named in a way to indicate he might work for MA or planet providers.
my guess it is an attempt to swipe login info for anyone trying to log in to the page of which he can then log in and steal your stuff and empty your ava. if you have gold card you have protection.. but still give login details if you use it as implied.

perhaps a reminder with pictures of what REAL mindark avatars and planet partner official avas look like.
i would post em.. but i have no such pictures.

this one always runs around in just noob underpants.

perhaps a reminder with pictures of what REAL mindark avatars and planet partner official avas look like.
i would post em.. but i have no such pictures.

this one always runs around in just noob underpants.

Their appearance can alter (used to be blue and white) but they always talk in orange

You can't win.. Give it up and we'll go easy on you..

Not only greed or stupidity. It can also be a lack of knowledge.
We must protect our Newbies! :saint:

And he's still at it.. though he's chaned his name to "Welcome to Promotion"..

Doesn't this guy have a clue? We're tracking him.. and so is MA. Because each time I see a new scam report on forum I'm shooting MA a support case..

And I'm not going to stop until this guy gets the boot permanently or the guy gets the FBI kicking his door in..

So my thoughts are.. Give it up buddy, you can't win, we know your little stupid tricks.. and don't scam our noobs!

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

It looks like it's based on a free webhosting service.

There's an abuse report page at http://www.000webhost.com/report-abuse

provided I got the correct domain name which I won't repeat but got from a google search.

Last edited:
All i got to say about this is...GET A GOLD CARD!!

Of the two free hosting services he's used one has it's domain linked to an address in France and the second in Lithuania.

Sadly as they're subdomains the standard whois results don't show any personal information regarding the person in question, only the hosting companies involved.

Threads merged. No need for a new thread for every name this idiot makes. (Yeah that's right, I said this scammer is an idiot.)

Few mins ago I got a friend request from avatar "Welcome to Promotion". I accepted it and got message:

Wellcome!This is promotion. Your account will be recharged for 100PED.Log on to activate www.entropiauniverse.*****.com

Warn everyone, especially new players of this scam.

Cheers.

PS Address is masked for security reasons. If you are interested, send me PM.

for security reasons? :)
if you had masked if from the beginning how do people send abuse reports to the provider?

Of the two free hosting services he's used one has it's domain linked to an address in France and the second in Lithuania.

Sadly as they're subdomains the standard whois results don't show any personal information regarding the person in question, only the hosting companies involved.

the first two websites where promptly removed by the hosting company (within 24 hours), the last one i forgot to check up on the abuse ticket assuming the same would happen but some support drone decided to ask a supplementary question without first taking down the site. Still waiting for action based on my reply.

Maybe a better account creation screening process is in order?

Maybe a better account creation screening process is in order?

Just why do you think those scammer names are all misspelled? You don't actually think it's because they're too dumb to spell MindArk correctly do you? ;)

I don't mean you, edeanp. I'm actually talking to those folks who've been laughing at the account names.

Although in essence, I am talking to you, in that the account screening process does not allow certain words in account names. Those words (I'm guessing) include things like "MindArk" and "Support". In order to make just this type of scam harder to do.

Beyond forcing people to do crazy misspellings of those secure words, I'm not sure MA can really do much about screening new accounts more tightly without keeping away a lot of potential new players.

the first two websites where promptly removed by the hosting company (within 24 hours), the last one i forgot to check up on the abuse ticket assuming the same would happen but some support drone decided to ask a supplementary question without first taking down the site. Still waiting for action based on my reply.

The last website used by the scammer has been taken down by the hosting company so i expect a new one to pop up soon.

I actually think I will send friend requests to obvious & verified scam accounts and ask them endless questions about everything I can think of... If you guys join in they should be quite busy soon ;)

Back