scam

firestorm

Young
Society
SWEUK
storm firestorm liche
just been offered an armour upgrade to nemisis,said no,then to bear?
any one smell a scam!!!!!

name:the girl
dark pants
white bra
dark hair

thought a warning was in order

Last edited:
forgot to say she? was scanning before making the offers

had it tryed to me by a guy called king no chance you cant upgrade your armour you should play onlong with them just to toy with them

we should start a thread on scamers and name and shame them :D

look in the Noobs corner under the scamming section... :D

thanx pinky will post this sort of thing there in future

firestorm said:
thanx pinky will post this sort of thing there in future

NP - you will probably find a mod will find this eventually and move it anyway ;0)

Also, if in future you can get a screenie, it would help as way of proof - otherwise you tend to get friends of them saying X is not a scammer and other arguing they were scammed too....mind you, thats one way to get exposure for your thread ;) lol

i'm still somewhat new to this so...
how do i take a screenie please
only been playing for 3 wks

Either run a screen capture program in the background that will auto save them for you (PEass is the one I use - very good and handy tool - just do a search for it on this forum) or, hit "Print Screen" on your keyboard and then CNTRL ALT DEL out of the game, open paint and hit paste. then save.

Enjoy! :D

EDIT: To save this turning from a scammer thread to a "how to" thread, if you have any more questions, i am happy to help, but might be better to PM me rather than us having a conversation in the thred ;)

just go to www.fraps.com that is the best one in my opionion it works in the background and also gives you a frame rate.. hope this helps

Back