NetStalker

Elite
On the Couch. I won the argument so why am I on th
Society
The Disturbed Ones
JiggyFly NetStalker Sloan
Anyone heard of a scanner being looted lately? :dunno:
ES200, 300, 400, or 500?

Anyone know what does/did drop any of the above? Could not find a listing for loot on PE-Wiki. or Zaps loot. :confused:

Only a couple of ES400's in auction.

Regards,

Last edited:
Before u send me away..:laugh:

Arent all scaners crafted?:eek:

Ive heard of quite a few es 100's being looted from the TT yesterday :eek:

Stryker said:
Ive heard of quite a few es 100's being looted from the TT yesterday :eek:

*sigh*......Yep you got me there......ok, original post edited... ;)

Phaser said:
Before u send me away..:laugh:

Arent all scaners crafted?:eek:

All the LifeScanner series are crafted, I thru V, but according to PE-Wiki, the ES series is looted. And yes, the ES100 is from the TT :rolleyes:

NetStalker said:
*sigh*......Yep you got me there......ok, original post edited... ;)

All the ES x00 scanners was crafted when the old crafting system was in place.

What are the differences between the scanners? Dont they all do the same thing? And arent they also completely useless apart from raising skills?

better model scanners can scan from further away, they also have different reload times.

then there is the question of decay per scan....

PE-Wiki is the place to look.

better model scanners can scan from further away, they also have different reload times.

the lifescanner series is faster and has an increasing range on "better" models, but the decay increases dramatically, too.

the ES-series is not as fast as the Lifescanners, but the decay is unbeaten.

the ES500, the best available scanner is unlimited (TT 70 peds), has a range of 70m and a decay of 0.82 pec per click, with 2.2 sec reload (equals ~8 hours non-stop scanning), while the Lifescanner-V has a range of 60m, 1.8 sec reload and a decay of 3.6 pec per click with 85ped TT value (~70 minutes nonstop).

so the ES series beats the Lifescanners in all fields, but in reload.

the lifescanner series is faster and has an increasing range on "better" models, but the decay increases dramatically, too.

the ES-series is not as fast as the Lifescanners, but the decay is unbeaten.

the ES500, the best available scanner is unlimited (TT 70 peds), has a range of 70m and a decay of 0.82 pec per click, with 2.2 sec reload (equals ~8 hours non-stop scanning), while the Lifescanner-V has a range of 60m, 1.8 sec reload and a decay of 3.6 pec per click with 85ped TT value (~70 minutes nonstop).

so the ES series beats the Lifescanners in all fields, but in reload.

But after the skillnerf in VU 7,x. They changed the way you get skillgain. so for those who spend alot of time using the scanners to gain afk skills. It might be better to use the lifescanners instead of the ES series.
But i havent done any test's on it yet. But more deacy = more skills in all other proffesions. so it should be the same for scanning.

Id rather say like usual PE-wiki needs to be taken with huge grain of salt...?

ES200-500 are all crafted and crafted only, period.
Like "A204" bps turned into "Eamp-14" bps, so did "ES400" bps turn into "Lifescanner-IV bps etc... So nope im pretty sure none of em "looted" lately since the only ones ingame, now and forever, will be the ones that were crafted before VU 5.2 ;)

Id rather say like usual PE-wiki needs to be taken with huge grain of salt...?

ES200-500 are all crafted and crafted only, period.
Like "A204" bps turned into "Eamp-14" bps, so did "ES400" bps turn into "Lifescanner-IV bps etc... So nope im pretty sure none of em "looted" lately since the only ones ingame, now and forever, will be the ones that were crafted before VU 5.2 ;)

Thanks for clearing that up Optima, so in reality. scanners NEVER dropped from mobs then.

makes sense now.

Back