Scenario

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Look my scenario to competition. I cannot make a videoclip, there is no experience ...

Scene one. Character – a handsome young man, 25-30 years old. The action takes place in a room with a darkened background.
A young man sits at the computer, and the camera shows his face lightened by a monitor. The camera shifts at the monitor. The screen shows a EU website with a Downloads key. Next shot is an EU entry caption. An ID and a password is being printed with blurred letters. The picture is gradually blurred.
Next Scene. Character – game characters, male and female avatars. A female avatar is in luxury cloth with decoration (animation required). Action is on a bench in a park.
M.: darling, I know your parents will not allow you marrying me because I have no money. So I decided…
Next Scene:
A young man’s hand with a gadget in it. The camera approaches to the picture on a gadget.
Next Scene:
Video shot sequence. Theme song Kevin Rudolf’s “Let it Rock”. Caption screen named CALIPSO History. Next shot: a developing city is shown, where robots work. Next shot: robots go out of control. Start to kill human beings. Next shot: a military council makes a decision. Next shot: nuclear bomb explosion, destructions and damages shown. Next shot: some robots fly away on a space ship.
Next Scene. Characters – game characters, male and female avatars. A female avatar is in luxury cloth with decoration (animation required). Action is on a bench in a park.
М.: «I am going there and I know I can arrange our future»
F. kisses М. : «I trust you and will be waiting for you as long as it needed»
Next Scene:
Video shot sequence. Theme song Kevin Rudolf’s “Let it Rock”.
Shot: PA avatar comes out of a ship in newcomer’s cloth. Shot: he comes to another avatar in expensive cloth. Shot: invitation to mentors. Shot: avatar sweats. Shot: avatar makes a sales deal with another avatar. Shot: auction, an armor section. Shot: auction, weapon section. Shot: avatar in a middle-class armor hunts animals and gets HoF. Shot: armored avatar comes to trade terminal. Shot: window of trade terminal. Shot: in trade terminal he purchases bombs for mining. Shot: he mines and takes HoF. Shot: avatar crafts near the construction machine. Shot: money amount on the card and its increase from 3512 ped to 155620 ped is shown. Shot: a piece of chat window where a message about skill increase appears.
Next Scene:
Avatar in luxury armor sits on a seacoast and gets a picture of the beloved one. Looks at her. The camera drives towards the picture and then returns.
Next Scene:
Video sequence Theme song Kevin Rudolf’s “Let it Rock”. Shot: social terminal window. Shot: picture of struggle for the land. Shot: hunting the robots. Shot: the avatar near the teleport activates the TP-chip. Shot: avatar near the tower-claime. Shot: avatar at the land station ranches animals. Shot: window of the station. Shot: avatar makes a deal with another avatar, he purchases shed. Shot: avatar enters the shed. Shot: airplane takeoff. Shot: avatar hunts at a crystal palace.
Next Scene. Characters - two М. avatars in good cloth, the second one is a banker. Action takes place in a city park, CryEngeine graphics used. Avatars go along the path.
М. – a crisis began on Earth. A family of my beloved became a bankrupt. I decided to invite her here. For this purpose I want to wire money there.
М. (b) – right decision, my friend! We will be glad to meet her here.
Next scene:
PА. A girl comes out of a ship. A young man with flowers in his hand runs towards her. They hug and stand in a long kiss. The camera moves around them (special effects).
Next Scene:
М. и F. Come out of the PA information center. They are met with a lot of people, Champaign open and fireworks start. Rose leaves rain on them.
Next scene:. Action takes place in one of beautiful cities of Calipso.
F. – this planet will be our home.
М. – my heart, I’ve got a surprise for you.
Next Scene:
М. и F. Fly on a space ship. Through the window M. Shows at the planet and says
М. –I bought this planet for you, sweetheart! I present it for you!
Next Scene:
Young man sits at the computer, a camera shows his face lightened by the monitor. The camera moves to the monitor. The screen shows a title EU with some caption. A voice off the screen: «Entropia Universe is not just a game!!!»

:)

Reactions: B-D

maximus7

Old Alpha
Society
Utopia
General Maximus Malakias
Well done hehe !!
GL

DiAngel

Guardian
Society
Addicted Fruitcakes
Little Diabolic Angel
lol good one :D

Cheers,
Dia

~ thebuzz ~

Banned
Society
cK Shadows
Tom thebuzz Christensen
Look my scenario to competition. I cannot make a videoclip, there is no experience ...

Darn nice one - now... Why didnt U send me that like... 3 weeks ago :)