Achievement: Scientist Unlocked

Max Power

Provider
Society
BAHQ
Maxihundred Max Power

I've been working towards this unlock for the last few months, the 3x skill period helped me get this sooner than expected :yay:

It's already proving to be useful in the Paramedic profession.

Cheers,
/MP.

Gratz Max, great to see another serious tamer break the lvl 60 barrier.

WAW!!! nice one, that rocks!

It's already proving to be useful in the Paramedic profession.

interesting I didnt think it effected it at all

only

Anatomy
Diagnosis
Doctor
First Aid
Medical Therapy
Medicine
Treatment

Scientist is a very nice contributor to Paramedic, check jdegre's tool. It is very slow to grow, but it definitely weighs in and helps. It affects taming and handling and paramedic, as well as all the scanning professions. I remember being pleasantly surpirised when I unlocked it some time ago.

Gratz on the unlock :wtg:

6000 zoology!Whaou! :eek:
Congratulations Max for being a scientist! :yay:

Scientist is a very nice contributor to Paramedic, check jdegre's tool. It is very slow to grow, but it definitely weighs in and helps. It affects taming and handling and paramedic, as well as all the scanning professions. I remember being pleasantly surpirised when I unlocked it some time ago.

hmm that is very interesting, I'll have to look into that more, entropedia is currently wrong then well at least doesnt have the % in there

I wonder how many peds to reach Level 60 Investigator ? :)

Last edited:
Gratz on this achievement!!! Definitely not an easy one to get! :)

Mind answering a question I have... Once unlocked, what activities give the skills? You get any scientist skills for healing? Or just the ones you can unlock it from, i.e. scanning, taming, etc...?

Healing, taming and scanning is what this affects.

Healing, taming and scanning is what this affects.

I know that, but if you heal, do you gain skills in your scientist skill? What activities give this skill once unlocked? Think I'm clear in what I'm asking! :D

From my understanding scientist skill can not be unlocked through healing.....

I've just had a quick test and it doesn't look like you get scientist skill from healing, it just contributes to the profession level.

/MP.

Reactions: jak
What would be the cheapest route to unlocking Scientist?

(no matter what the time period ;))

I've just had a quick test and it doesn't look like you get scientist skill from healing, it just contributes to the profession level.

/MP.

with only a 3% contribution, i think that you need quite a lot of healing to see just a single skill gain in scientist.
i'd bet that you can get skill gains from healing, it's only that they don't happen very often (similar frequency as attribute gains, aprox.)

Ah yes, I did a longer test with a emk-2600 and it took 68 uses to get 1 skill check, quite an infrequent skill.

Thanks jdegre :laugh:

/MP.

What would be the cheapest route to unlocking Scientist?

(no matter what the time period ;))

Well, think it all depends on what you think is cheap...

But Pet training is the fastest and cheapest I think... Would take others to confirm this though.... Just think.... 1 scanner or 5 pets? You get more skills with 5 pets than you do with 1 scanner :D

Gratz mate you deserve it! :yay:

/MP.

I have had Scientist for a while and I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that you indeed do get it from healing, just not very often.

Reactions: jak
well done mate!!!!:yay::yay:

Gratz on the unlock :wtg:

Big grz... quite an achievement

Gratz on becoming a Mad Scientist!
Nice name btw

Max Maxic Chars

Back