Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
So, if I wanted to mine as best as possible for:
  • Alice
  • Belk
  • Zinc
Any recommendations for locations?

If you are reluctant to offer advice publically (because these common items are also in your high-quality mining area or something) feel free to PM me here.

for Zinc, i used to go mining the area around the Chikara towers, it is common there.

For Alice, I believe north of Wolverine Hope, but beyond that I couldn't tell you exactly where it is located.

Get a TT finder and start with the smallest ore/enm to catch the things below ..

I'm not a crafter or a miner.. I'm a hunter..
But the game has the same pattern in all professions.

In mining the MU loot is in specific places.. which you ask.. but depending on the current cycle, there most of the time you will find mostly Crude Oil or Lyst. Ore, while the chance of the specific is very decreased.. when the cycle changes, this condition can change or to be the same ..

*The size of TT return depends on the "Dynamic rate" not by the game cycle... (i.e. Global, HOF or Normal).

This pattern is for everything as I said. You will probably get an answer .."check MiningMap" .. but not the one above. So look for a specific ore from MinigMap and focus on the above hint.

This specific things above makes the game from my point of view SHIT and generates only inactive campers which is given bigger chance than actives... from the current system.. therefore you got the best hint in EU.. and all those after you..

Good Luck.

LBML still has decent maps that give you an idea of what you can find at the server level, but resource pools vary by regions within servers too: http://www.mininglog.com/maps.php

You'll likely get a warning you have to click through unfortunately. LBML has had issues with false positives for awhile now when it comes to scanners.

Zinc => OLA #11
Belkar => OLA #56

Hego Damask, Legends, antonioliveira, thanks for your replies. :)

Deemer, your post was useless, but thanks for replying anyway.

kingofaces, the only problem with mininglog.com/maps is that it shows the resources server-wide, and as you know, mining fields vary widely within those. It might say Alice in NE corner of Eudoria, but you won't get any if you aren't in the right area. So it's only useful to help narrow the search a bit.

My mining should be seen as a hobby and not as a profession, but when I look for those I head
to northeast area of Amethera for Zinc, south in PvP area close to Ft Argus for Alicenies, and Belkar seems to be
banned on all my finders. ;)

Thanks Joat.

[76654, 44541, 353; Calypso] ... Only Zinc on each hit; minimum TT is Global always :whistle:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

index.php

Look at your join date and look at mine. Don't talk to me about how this game sucks or stupid things like that. I simply decided to finish up the lower mining missions and have been mining higher stuff so long, I don't have good references for the lower material any longer.

I will say the Z-axis addition to the coords is a nice touch though, so I appreciate your sense of humor, but if you admit you don't mine, then scoot, please.

If you double drop in the Yog crater on Monria, you can find both Zinc and Alice.

Belk planetside on serveral LAs (there's a few 0 % tax with belk, but cannot remember exact numbers).

I appreciate the purity of your and your followers IQ, and i guess your strength is in the sport that I really like. But I will keep in mind your many years of experience when you looking for a place with Belk and Alice.

Good luck!

Thanks, LavaSparks. I'm trying to avoid heading to Monria and FOMA, but depending on belk and alice, I may have to.

Zinc => OLA #11
Belkar => OLA #56
This still good for Zinc? I did some drops there an nada
Did some NW of there as well as north of BIG OLA1 and found some
Must of found some on Eudora too because I'm already on stage 3 of zinc
Any good locations for zinc on Eudoria?
Found a good spot 1/2 way between twins and Ashi

OLA 56 was decent for belk - belk and lyst on my run there
Wish there was a better spot for belk

Last edited:
Back