Searching for a mentor

Rainshine

Hatchling
Society
Freelancer
Ileana Klutz
Well, I just started so the skills arent high yet. I'm kind of a casual gamer, so time spent ingame would probably range from 0-5 hours a day to longer time depending on day and what I have scheduled. Guess playing for one week would probably fall in the 16ish hours.

I think the earliest time I will deposit is in around one month or so. My timezone is pretty much GMT+2. And I am currently just sweating with the very trendy orange jumpsuit. (And my english writing goes more confusing over time it seems.)

Well, I just started so the skills arent high yet. I'm kind of a casual gamer, so time spent ingame would probably range from 0-5 hours a day to longer time depending on day and what I have scheduled. Guess playing for one week would probably fall in the 16ish hours.

I think the earliest time I will deposit is in around one month or so. My timezone is pretty much GMT+2. And I am currently just sweating with the very trendy orange jumpsuit. (And my english writing goes more confusing over time it seems.)
im gmt+1 atm and got holidays, therefore, you got a offer it seems, see signature
in any case you can take a look at my guide, singature too

I've been playing for around a year and I'm focusing on hunting, but with knowledge of the other professions as well. I'm also the leader of Wanderers Society which I tend to let my few disciples join.

For the record, I'm from Sweden and work full time. I guess I play between 2-4 hours a day, mostly evenings.

So what are you waiting for? PM me now. ;)

Back