searching for a reputable mentor

rhand18

Hatchling
Hi my in game name is Robert "Bob" Hand (yes it's also my real name) and I am looking for a good mentor to show me around and teach me about EU. Currently i am just sweating but i am willing to deposit up to 30$ US per month. I live in the EST time zone and plan to play seriously 15+ hours per week. If anyone wants to mentor me or needs more information PM me or talk to me in game. thanks

pretty hard timezone for me, but i like to advertise my guide, take a look at signature :D
gl :)

I have unofficially taken some noobs under my wings, and have decided that instead of mentoring people for someone else i might as well take a disciple on myself.

I am in the EST as well (florida), have been playing the game for about 2.5 years... And am always willing to help out.

I play about 40 hours a week (i travel for a living so i am often in hotels with nothing but time). Usually between 5pm till whenever each night.

PM me if it sounds good. I have a bit of rep here, so you can ask around. Most people have at least heard of me.

Suicide

florida here also (go florida) , im in cst tho. what time are you planning to be playing? i'm an eco freak and i spawn more eco freaks, so if thats what you are looking to learn, then PM me :)

I have unofficially taken some noobs under my wings, and have decided that instead of mentoring people for someone else i might as well take a disciple on myself.

I am in the EST as well (florida), have been playing the game for about 2.5 years... And am always willing to help out.

I play about 40 hours a week (i travel for a living so i am often in hotels with nothing but time). Usually between 5pm till whenever each night.

PM me if it sounds good. I have a bit of rep here, so you can ask around. Most people have at least heard of me.

Suicide

I am one of those unofficial noobs, so if you get Sui for a mentor, you are one lucky person!! Although you best not cut into my time, or it's PVP for you!! (hehe kidding!!!)

Thanks for all off the replies. I have PM'ed those of you who have offered mentorship and hope to hear back soon. And great guide alice I learned alot from it.

Thanks for all off the replies. I have PM'ed those of you who have offered mentorship and hope to hear back soon. And great guide alice I learned alot from it.
ty :ahh:
happy reading :)

Back