Second Golden Age Officially Concluded

Where can I find this post from Marco?:scratch2:
in "The end of SGA" thread, or just read below:
I see I was a bit too quick in replying. It sounds like it was intended that the straggler items were present. It was not. FPC shut down SGA at the correct time and I am currently investigating why these few items were left in the loot system and how MindArk (who have sole control of the loot blackbox) can make sure the same things doesn't happen again in the future.

Last edited:
Where can I find this post from Marco?:scratch2:

Here..:)

Originally Posted by Marco|FPC
I see I was a bit too quick in replying. It sounds like it was intended that the straggler items were present. It was not. FPC shut down SGA at the correct time and I am currently investigating why these few items were left in the loot system and how MindArk (who have sole control of the loot blackbox) can make sure the same things doesn't happen again in the future.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/175404-end-sga-7.html

Thx mates.:)

All in all SGA was the biggest joke in my EU life.:rolleyes:

DYNAMIC can anyone give the correct definition?
DYNAMIC after a uber uber person takes 1 to 3 days rather uber 4 in 2 months?
DYNAMIC a player who stays on 12 hours a day is 10 o'clock and not hunt sees Loot 500 the
SGA a shit for most
SGA a gold mine for good luck

you still forgot the (L) items i have no clue why they have been introduced

there is martial sga uL but apis sga(L)/ adapted T15 sga(L)

:acid:
Here..:)

Originally Posted by Marco|FPC

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/175404-end-sga-7.html
OMG :(
Ecoute, listen :scratch2:(take note :D)
look over your shoulder !!! ask near you or maxim go to next room same floor :rolleyes: its no so complicate :scratch2:! (dont even necessary to to descend or climb stairs :mad: ) this game involt money and by the way your income :D
Can you ? can do this :) you have my support (go go ! )make a little efort its no so hard, will be aprecied
And this pathetic try to blame Mindark make me :acid:

:acid:
OMG :(
Ecoute, listen :scratch2:(take note :D)
look over your shoulder !!! ask near you or maxim go to next room same floor :rolleyes: its no so complicate :scratch2:! (dont even necessary to to descend or climb stairs :mad: ) this game involt money and by the way your income :D
Can you ? can do this :) you have my support (go go ! )make a little efort its no so hard, will be aprecied
And this pathetic try to blame Mindark make me :acid:

To note ... I've never complained about why I have not received any SGA Item ....

But I am very critical when MA / FPC makes a contract that they will now have an event from a certain time to a time when it ends ..

Lots off ppl invested time and money just because off this event and what do they get ---> broken words by MA has broken this contract with us regarding this event.

+ That they do not care to explain what went wrong or even apologizing for the wrong they did.:mad:

To note ... I've never complained about why I have not received any SGA Item ....

But I am very critical when MA / FPC makes a contract that they will now have an event from a certain time to a time when it ends ..

Lots off ppl invested time and money just because off this event and what do they get ---> broken words by MA has broken this contract with us regarding this event.

+ That they do not care to explain what went wrong or even apologizing for the wrong they did.:mad:

phh sorry mate was not for you was for marco :)))
i already thx privat + rep about the post with what said this Marco (FPC) ;)

only 2+ weeks after it was supposed to end...
maybe next time I wait until it ended before joining in on the event

So now we all know that we shall join MA's events the day after they puting a end to it.:deal:

Originally Posted by Marco|FPC View Post
"I see I was a bit too quick in replying. It sounds like it was intended that the straggler items were present. It was not. FPC shut down SGA at the correct time and I am currently investigating why these few items were left in the loot system and how MindArk (who have sole control of the loot blackbox) can make sure the same things doesn't happen again in the future."

no follow up? busy with donuts eh.

Back