Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
Team CC finds the artifact!

Second unique item found
Thorio Threat removed!​
This evening, the second unique item in Project-Entropia history so far was found.
A Unique Legend War Axe has been recovered from a Thorio Warlord by Team CC (Calypso Conquerers) during an attack at the teleporter east of omegaton habitat, at the 25th of august around 21:40 ingame time.

uniqueaxehof.jpg

When it dropped it seemed to cause confusion and surprise on the fellow slayers of the field, causing a mass-death as people forgot to fap, and thorifoids revival-killing.
legendaxe.jpg
Not long after Dreicc showed up with the artifact, a huge axe, and went on a minor killing-spree. He says the reload of it is around 2,5 sec and decay around 1,15 ped pr hack.

Stats:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Offcourse, there was a gathering at the TP later, everyone wanted to glanze at the newfound axe. Dreicc was bombed with questions.
EntropiaForum didnt manage to get a comment from Dreicc on this.

Congratulations to Team CC, who were Dreicc and Rea, from EntropiaForum. Now is yet to see if they become a bigger threat then the thorifoids...

There are already many comments in the following thread, please go read and comment yourself...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5294

UPDATE:

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/8/dreicc.jpg[/wrap]
A Quick After-Hof Chat with Dreicc​

"Its really good to get a good uber" Dreicc

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/8/sidelil.jpg[/wrap]
He says he didnt even know it was THE uber he got. "I had no time to react, I got alot of PMs and a huge lag -went to revival and got alot of questions" -Are you planning to sell it? "Maybe if someone propose me a imp fap, because thats something I really need." Despite the myth about every top-5 society member all having full shadow and Imp/mod everything, Dreicc doesnt. He uses Nemesis and Adjusted Fap. "Im a old player, but Im not rich".

Rea, Dreiccs teammate in Team CC, was not by his side when he killed the Thorio. What her reaction to it was, he doesnt know.
"Im not so happy about the fact that I didnt take a screenie out of the lootwindow lol" he says. Obviously he was just as confused as the hunters around him when he got it. While we chat the global message "Team Stupid Thorio killed..." pops up at screen. -Have you had any negative reactions yet? I ask, reminded about the hysteria that always follow such a happening. "No. And the event was good, they made it more accessible then the Atrox Stalker-event. That was impossible for players without shadow and modfap. But Ive seen alot of teaming middle-players with vigi and nemesis take down thorio."

Last edited by a moderator:
Now i can sleeep again! lol :-D

Grats guys!
But is it over?
Maybe moore to come? even higher TT? :eek: :eek:

congratz, neme armor always looks good, where is full shadoow, vain eon :p?
anyways gratz CC!

ps. Rea is not me :p >_>

great job skam... you rock

congratulations and the axe looks very cool hope u find a use for it or a good buyer

hmm i dont know if anyone has noticed but in the description it states that there were 2 brothers who each got gifts,now im no genius but does that mean there is another artifact to come, possibly another axe still to be looted?

if not then it at least leaves an opening for another artifact, maybe this one could be on smalle rmobs for the lil younglings like me :)

Regards,
Spamboy

p.s congratz on the loot :)

Congrats Driecc!
I really liked this event, even I was out there even if dying constantly, it was fun to even just fap others. Hope others like this happen, maybe bring back robot attacks :) *second entity attacks on TI :yup: * hehe yeah right
Congrats to u Driecc and ty to Skam for quick coverage :)

Nice and Congrats to the Founders, have a Lot of Fun slaying whatever cross your Way :D

115 pecs each swing ? this is around 2.4 dmg/pec

I guess an Axe that make only the half of damage and have a total ped Value of 100 would have a couple times better marked value (tt+x) when it had a 5dmg/pec ratio

When all rares come with that jocke stats i wont cry when i never get one ...
This rare item is a monney making hell for MA

Dissapointed

/Fiona

Gratz on the loot Dreicc. It was a fun event even though the loot was a lil on the low side.. I teamed up with a few players and had great fun though... U guys know who you are... Nice report as always Skam... =)

Gratz:)
just a quick question though: was dreicc alone when he looted it, allthough it was in team? (damage determines etc)
if not: who was/were the other person(s) ?:)

Nice report skam :) +rep

Congrats BIGTIME :dunce:

But what else than Atrox Old Alpha and Arenatrox can U use that on?

Well bet it can push your longblade skills up fast :D hehe

Nice Report ;)

Congratz on the loot Dreicc. :D

And thanks for a very nice post SkaM! :D

F1r3 said:
Gratz:)
just a quick question though: was dreicc alone when he looted it, allthough it was in team? (damage determines etc)
if not: who was/were the other person(s) ?:)

As it says in the post...:
Rea, Dreiccs teammate in Team CC, was not by his side when he killed the Thorio. What her reaction to it was, he doesnt know.
:)

Just want to say GRATS !!! good job guys :)

WOOOT yeah gratz guys a nice lil hof u got urself there lol hehe.

thanks skam always nice to wake up to good news.

Grats Dreicc and CC :D

And skam for the report like always on the spot reporter :wise:

Grats to Dreicc with that megacool pk wep!!
Melee is so much more eco when it comes to pk.

gratz. will you tt it or sell it to deathifier?

VICTORY! 26 Aug 2005
Brave colonist Cedric Dreicc Hafgolf killed the Thorio Warlord and salvaged the one-of-a-kind artifact -- the Unique Legend War Axe -- which is a formidable weapon with a proud history. This means the end of the Thoriod menace and the colonists of Calypso are once again safe. For now...

And in our next episode.....
What is the next menace.... will it come from space... or from the sea...
Tune in next week to see the full story....

The Mighty said:
VICTORY! 26 Aug 2005
Brave colonist Cedric Dreicc Hafgolf killed the Thorio Warlord and salvaged the one-of-a-kind artifact -- the Unique Legend War Axe -- which is a formidable weapon with a proud history. This means the end of the Thoriod menace and the colonists of Calypso are once again safe. For now...

And in our next episode.....
What is the next menace.... will it come from space... or from the sea...
Tune in next week to see the full story....

thats a bummer for his team mate :(

2005-08-26
VICTORY! 26 Aug 2005

Just so you know - it was a team that looted the item. wouldn't it be better (or at least more considerate) to name his team mate too?

2005-08-26 MindArk Support:
I will forward this to our news section.

reply came within 5 mins at 11.39am this morning

wanda said:
reply came within 5 mins at 11.39am this morning

thk for this report and yes need to put it's a CC team (me and Rea) who killed the thorio. I loot the item only because i make more dmg.

Great interview.

Totally disagree with Dreicc's assertion that this was a better event than the first one. Before the Roman Ram was looted nobody knew whether it was on an Atrox Stalker or not.

Many, many more people took part in that event because they could hunt trox young - old without difficulty, whereas even the smallest Thorios are hard to hunt without decent equipment. Also the fact that they are on Ameth only also deters some people, it can be very difficult on Ameth if you have a poor spec PC.

From my recollection the looting was very good during the period of the first event, many 4 figure HOF's per day, I havent noticed anywhere near the same level of HOF's this time around, and I think thats because there were a lot less people joining in this time.

Apart from that big gratz to Dreicc and Rea

Ironheart said:
Great interview.

Totally disagree with Dreicc's assertion that this was a better event than the first one. Before the Roman Ram was looted nobody knew whether it was on an Atrox Stalker or not.

Many, many more people took part in that event because they could hunt trox young - old without difficulty, whereas even the smallest Thorios are hard to hunt without decent equipment. Also the fact that they are on Ameth only also deters some people, it can be very difficult on Ameth if you have a poor spec PC.

From my recollection the looting was very good during the period of the first event, many 4 figure HOF's per day, I havent noticed anywhere near the same level of HOF's this time around, and I think thats because there were a lot less people joining in this time.

Apart from that big gratz to Dreicc and Rea

Not true, you can hunt the small once without armor and EK-2600 or with rascal and a smaller fap.

I have done both without problems, and I only have 122hp so Thorios isn't a all uber mob.

i love that unike crap loot stuff , because i no more see bridge investor in first page,that improve a lot my experiance while i log on forum...

Ironheart said:
Great interview.

Thank you :)

And I should say, most players knew it was Atrox Stalkers who were going to drop since they had been mutated to even stronger..

Back