Secret little corners of the world...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Now that rent is free, in theory we can access any estate that is not set up as private on EU. That means there is likely lots of little estates that no one's been in for years. Maybe it's time to visit a few and post some pics. (and maybe do some window shopping in shops that have stuff that might have markup levels from years ago?) ;)

Last edited:
Valid and interesting point! Now what estates did those botters call home? :)

visiting a few places in omegaton and will take some screenies as I go...

as mentioned over at
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...sting-Gamma-tower-shops-have-estate-terminals... there's a few few oddball things with some shops that I don't think anyone has ever owned... maybe they'll end up on auction before long?

exploring2.jpg

Weird little trees in the basement of beta building and one booth's still upside down since vu 10 as far as I know...
beta.jpg

beta-boothupside.jpg

Here's a couple of neat little apartments pics. Feel free to add some more if you want. I kind of like interior decorating as a hobby in game.

Beta Tower 17A:
beta17a.jpg

Beta Tower 17E:
beta17e.jpg

Beta Tower 16g - Nice Lemmy Tail There:
beta16g.jpg

Beta 16e:

Beta 15f:

Beta 14a - lots of armor sets there on the floor:

might add more later. Feel free to post your own pics. There's tons of neat looking estates out there that have been hidden away behind locked doors til now.

Last edited:
In just looking at the few pics above, makes me sort of sad to think how many times the folks with nice places like that there in beta have to see how unprofessional the folks that run this game are leaving the front door to these estates with that upside down booth, tree in the booth, and lots of shops that no one can own down there in the basement.

If you own an apartment in beta and want that junk removed, send support tickets to fix the problems. We used to have a gigantic mushroom growing in Delta Tower, but I think some support tickets got that fixed. I was kind of fond of the little thing, but I think not everyone was, lol.

There used to be a competition for the best looking apartment - perhaps that could be resurrected?

Now that rent is free, in theory we can access any estate that is not set up as private on EU. That means there is likely lots of little estates that no one's been in for years. Maybe it's time to visit a few and post some pics. (and maybe do some window shopping in shops that have stuff that might have markup levels from years ago?) ;)

Isn't all the interial removed sinds VU10 was comming out and stored in the boxes?
It is unlickely u find stuff thats out for years.

greetings,

bigdeal

Isn't all the interial removed sinds VU10 was comming out and stored in the boxes?
It is unlickely u find stuff thats out for years.

greetings,

bigdeal

Was just gonna say the same thing. Been visiting shops that used to be closed and they are all empty, so i guess the stuff are in resetlement boxes in the inventory of the deed owner.

Back