Secret to loot

ProActive Mango

Stalker
The big secret to loot unlimited gears is big turn over, the more you turn over the more the game will give you back (not in ped) but in good ul items. You get your avg 95% return as any other but high turnover forces you into the "good" side of the loot algoritm.

Enjoy.

Honestly I think that it has been MA intent for it to somewhat work in this way, but loot waves and other systems severely mess up the reliability and predictability and cause periods of severe loss which greatly frustrate hunters, and with reason.

Looks at New Items Looted today, Evey with 2 very impressive drops - seems to check out to me.

The big secret to loot unlimited gears is big turn over, the more you turn over the more the game will give you back (not in ped) but in good ul items. You get your avg 95% return as any other but high turnover forces you into the "good" side of the loot algoritm.

Enjoy.

Even if this is true, I know that there are exceptions to this rule as well.

there are as many loot theories in this game as the number of players +10% :rolleyes: Someone should start yet another thread comparing the theories already expounded lol

Most people aren't even very well grounded in statistics, let alone theories of how something has been programmed to NOT actually be random whilst maintaining a pretty good illusion of attempting to be so! ;)
First time I've seen turnover itself put forward as a variable, however, not just as having an effect on statistical probabilities, so kudos for that!

prove it.
Your comment syas it all, you know the answer and you demand i put forward some proof. I you where with me you would not say anything but now you want to disprove my theory ;) I know you know and i know you dont want the real truth to be common knowlage.

Enjoy.

95% is disaster tho

Every time you complain about loot being bad you get a little something something from Lootius. If you keep your mouth shut and take the L I hear Tommy give a little something something also to the patient. Tommy and Lootius see and hear everything no matter what they have a tab on you, just like Equifax :cool:

Lootius is quantumly entangled with secrets. If you manage to collapse the 'wave function', lootius will change a polarity at E-Universal distances and send a little surprise your way. This is also why communication is kept so low, so as to avoid untangling the carefully wrapped stuff!

Most people aren't even very well grounded in statistics, let alone theories of how something has been programmed to NOT actually be random whilst maintaining a pretty good illusion of attempting to be so! ;)
First time I've seen turnover itself put forward as a variable, however, not just as having an effect on statistical probabilities, so kudos for that!
If you know when to quit, statistics mean nothing.

Lootius is quantumly entangled with secrets. If you manage to collapse the 'wave function', lootius will change a polarity at E-Universal distances and send a little surprise your way. This is also why communication is kept so low, so as to avoid untangling the carefully wrapped stuff!
You forgot the part about calibrating your gun.

just bumping this thread, so if you havent noticed... every player who has looted good TWEN items have really huge turn over and are therefore put in a special loot instance and have bigger chance than avg players to get good loots. Avatars that does semi hunting have VERY little chance to loot and item but the more you hunt the bigger % you get of getting a "special item loot drop instance". The evidence is right infron of us.

The most special thing about large numbers is that they are large. Thrown in a pot with all the small numbers, they have the greatest chance of getting struck by a meteorite. One may feel special about those who have such a large footprint in the game, you're either jealous or you are them. And I'm running out of thinly-veiled euphemisms for facepalm.

As a sidenote, I am quite happy how the deposits of all the hopefuls are trickling through and perceivably beefing up my smallish-footprint loot. Carry on and good luck for the big one :)

Last edited:
The most special thing about large numbers is that they are large. Thrown in a pot with all the small numbers, they have the greatest chance of getting struck by a meteorite. One may feel special about those who have such a large footprint in the game, you're either jealous or you are them. And I'm running out of thinly-veiled euphemisms for facepalm.

As a sidenote, I am quite happy how the deposits of all the hopefuls are trickling through and perceivably beefing up my smallish-footprint loot. Carry on and good luck for the big one :)
Nice that you cant have a civiliced argument and you have to jump on me calling me stuff cuz i have an opinion, thanks.
And if you cant see that the game dont only have big ppl with great dps playing the game and do hunt alot but dont loot items... MORE turn over = MORE % of loot chance (DPS is king). It has nothing to do about large numbers. It is all about BIG DECAY and NOT about how mnay mobs you loot. But keep attacking ppl and have your head deep in the sand.

And no, im glad ppl loiot items i have no feelings about it, this is just an observation from my side and i like to talk about it and hope others can see the pattern on how to get good loot.

The actual problem is that people can't distinguish their beliefs and feelings from facts and try to represent it as that. You can read anything you want from such evidence, and its opposite. And calling that out is then tantamount with being unable to have a civilised argument. Well, no argument was intended at all. It is totally pointless because the only facts which are convincing to people are their own. (And there are but a handful folks who can even see the irony in that.)

The actual problem is that people can't distinguish their beliefs and feelings from facts and try to represent it as that. You can read anything you want from such evidence, and its opposite. And calling that out is then tantamount with being unable to have a civilised argument. Well, no argument was intended at all. It is totally pointless because the only facts which are convincing to people are their own. (And there are but a handful folks who can even see the irony in that.)
okay mate, but you said i was wrong and its about large numbers so you think you are right and im wrong, and i think you are wrong and im right. Guess we are both wrong and Mindark is laughing all the way to the bank :)

Mango can you type any positive comments ?

just bumping this thread, so if you havent noticed... every player who has looted good TWEN items have really huge turn over and are therefore put in a special loot instance and have bigger chance than avg players to get good loots. Avatars that does semi hunting have VERY little chance to loot and item but the more you hunt the bigger % you get of getting a "special item loot drop instance". The evidence is right infron of us.
And yet both IMK2 TWENs have been looted by hunters with low turn over?

Back