Seeking a Mentor from the US (Preferably Pacific but anything in the US is OK)

Will Nights Amazon
Hello!

I'm looking for a certain kind of mentor.

Someone that realizes that I can put the effort and time but am trying to do it with at most 5$ deposit a month. I also make maybe 2-3 PED with EP and I am looking to play economically at my own pace. I am not looking for a mentor that just speeds me up to deposit or tells me "this way is better off", so why is it better off "that" way?

I would like someone that tells me the reasoning behind stuff, how it works, etc.

I am not a beggar or someone that asks for PED or items... I would just like to learn how to play the game, minimize and maximize aspects of my game, and have fun with someone that can help me grow as a player, thanks!

Will Nights Amazon~

Welcome to Entropia Will Nights Amazon!

There are some very good new player or Academy Societies in this Virtual World, my personal favourites are The NBK Army and of Course TKoE, but there are others :)

All will have good Mentors.

Best of luck in your endeavours.

Dirk

Already it sounds to me like you will not listen well. Listen to what people tell you: you need to deposit more than 5 bucks a month. Didn't hear me ? You need to deposit more than 5 bucks a month. Can you hear me ? Why do you ask ? Because this game is just not enjoyable without some ped on your card.

You can do it with low deposits. Look for an eco minded mentor. Do not expect extremly fast progressing, but especiaslly on low budget you can learn a lot.

Good luck!

Back