Seeking a Mentor - USA time

Rumor

Cosmic Rumor Storm
Hi there, I am seeking a mentor in the Pacific time zone (or any USA time zone should work)

Looking for someone that will spend time helping me learn more about the game. I have been playing a couple weeks now and have a basic concept. I hope to stick with the game, so please only reply if you are willing to do more than just wait for me to graduate.

I am not asking for supervision or freebies, just someone that is willing to answer a few questions as I run across them.

I enjoy mining and fighting mobs atm and hope to eventually....do some crafting.

Much thanks! :yay:

Willing Mentor

I would be willing to be your mentor. I live in Mountain time and play typically between 7:30-11pm my time which would be 6:30-10pm your time. I have quite a bit of experience mining, quite a bit less hunting but I should still be able to answer questions. I have not *yet* graduated any disciples, mostly because I've only had 2 people find me on the registry and I don't go looking for them due to the solitary nature of mining. Even if you find someone else to mentor you I'll still answer any questions I can, just send me a friend request.

I am pacific time and play late after work but only a few hours a day in the evenings. I don't normally take on disciples but I have been pretty happy with one that I took on recently. I can probably answer most of your questions and help you navigate down a successful path but I won't be able to invite you into a soc or spend a lot of time grouping with you. Feel free to PM if you want to discuss whether we are a good fit.

I'm not from the west coast but im central time so only 2 hour difference. I'm available throughout the day via forums and facebook, and online almost everyday. If you haven't found a mentor yet, I'd be glad to help you out.

Cheers and good luck!

Thanks for the replies, I will send out some friend requests. :)

Back