Seeking a mentor

castanhas

Dominant
Society
TuSaLuSa
filipe castanhas fernandes
Hi everyone

I´m an old player , started back in 2007 but due to university i chiped ou and stoped playing ,I still have some skils but someone told me it´s is possible to be a disciple again if the mentor is skiled that you? is it true?

Even being an old player i feel totally lost with all this new planets and stuff, feeling like a total noob to the game.
So i would like to find a mentor an active one, mostly to help me with the re-integration to the game.
I´m a depositer , arround 20 euros a month mostly an everyday miner but also doing some hunting missions.
I play arround 5 hours a day and i´m from Portugal so GMT+0 time.

Well I think I can give you an hand!

Add me in game, Fanan Head Shot.

i live in GMT+2 zone, i'm very active and i can help you..

check my stats in mentoring list (Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos)

I lived exactly the same thing as you, I started to play EU (at that time called Project Entropia) in 2006. I stopped playing in 2008 and I came back lately (november 2013). The EU was completely different, I was totally lost.

A lot of things were added such as vehicle.

I did many error wasting my money as I didn't have a society or mentor to help me start in the new world at that time.

I could teach you what to do/not to do and invest some time into mining/hunting with you.

I'm an active miner so if you want to choose the way of the mining and learn all the news about it, im available! Let me know IG.

-Don Crazyshadow Hunterz

Back