Seeking an Outstanding mentor.

AkanaWupass

Hatchling
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there!

In all realms, success is achieved by extending one hand up, and one hand down. Right now I am on the bottom as a new player. My hope is that I will find a fantastic mentor to teach me the ropes here. Avoiding noobie mistakes, and learning good habits from the get go will surely help in our success. In return for your mentorship, I would offer friendship, companionship, great chat, and even a future business partner that would become a beneficial opportunity for the both of us. I plan on depositing about 50 USD a month here, and even more if it would be needed. Thank you for your time in reading this and your consideration. May the winds of luck always blow favorably in your direction!

Looking forward to your response,
Kelakar Lonewolf Runebender

dont forget to add your timezone and your online times :)

Be careful, mentors out there are hungry for depositing players, and are more than happy to feed you basic information that you could find yourself using this forum's search function, Rookie Chat or by joining any friendly Society in-game.

Take your time to master the basics on your own, decide what you want to specialize in, then find a mentor that can help you step up your gameplay to the next level.

My :twocents:

Good luck!

timezone +2 here... can help u with the basics of the game :).. started from 2 years nondepo to small depo/month so i know how to grind :p

Am at GMT+8, if you are looking for someone in this area.

Good luck and welcome to Entropia Universe.

There's about 500 PED free stuff around without sweating. Just need to know and find those freebies.

Maybe spend some time playing on that free stuff before deposit. Mostly first deposits are spend on useless crap.

Yes, we still have mentors in game who suggest Never/Never weapons and selling Opal's to disciples.

On lower levels, that 500 PED free ride will get you pretty far. I for example don't suggest disciples to deposit right away. Game has very long learning curve and there is no mentor who could spoonfeed you all the information. And if he would, it would probably take years to type.

Back