Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Society
Currently Unemployed
Sorrowraider Wild Slaveringflame
Hello!

I am looking for a Society; I am a mature man in my late 30-ies;

Personality: I can take/make a rough joke; i am straightforward, i speak my mind; and i never tell lies; (this is why people can get offended sometimes) i think i am honest and i never hold a grudge to anyone! sometimes, i love a good argument, when participants can discuss any problem to it's deepest levels and understand what the issue is;

My gaming time is GMT+3 (Europe); that is EST +7 (America) but i play a lot and able to be present in both timezones!

my best profession is trading: i do ores/energy market now and playing on Auction, too;

Please, write me a PM or discuss here;

Last edited:
NBK has a lot of various subsocieties. If you are interested in one of the largest multi-society societies in game, search for NBK in society terminal.

thank's for suggestion

NBK crossed my mind, i will wait couple of days here, then go NBK !:yay:

cool, we need good traders:)

Supremacy reign is a solid soc! Good people, various ages but no idiots, major time zones represented. Overall friendly and good support to all members.
Cheers Bjorn

Hmm...what's with the red rep bar though? I don't think a mature person would have neg rep. May be hard to get in a decent soc with that.

Hmm...what's with the red rep bar though? I don't think a mature person would have neg rep. May be hard to get in a decent soc with that.

All of his posts have seemed to be OK, asks a lot of questions about a lot of stuff and is a bit opinonated on a few things. Nothing wrong with any of them.

For some reason he does not like rocktopia and posted several comments in a thred about that which is what seems to be what earned his red.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2468421-post28.html

Good luck on finding a society

All of his posts have seemed to be OK, asks a lot of questions about a lot of stuff and is a bit opinonated on a few things. Nothing wrong with any of them.

For some reason he does not like rocktopia and posted several comments in a thred about that which is what seems to be what earned his red.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2468421-post28.html

Good luck on finding a society

Understandable :)

Would have checked if I was on a pc. Well shouldn't be a big deal then.

Some advice, yolu should post your skill counts etc.

How does the poll fit into the OP looking for a new soc?

poll option

Dear visitors!

I believe this poll added some "interactivity" to this topic, besides, i was interested in these opinions personally;

My skillset is being uploaded to entropedia weekly!

Besides, i think i have mentioned that i started pretty recent and my main interests so far include Sweating/Swunting/Trading/Exploration of the amazing planetary sightseeing spots and TelePorts;

Regarding my "biased" posts: i was just making a "bang", usually i am calm, positive and rational; i have a sense of humour, too;

Where is mining? No mining = no win :silly2:

hmm your sweating skill is more than twice that of mine :D

goodluck with the soc, i see you applied nbk. the society has a great bunch of nice friendly folks.

hmm your sweating skill is more than twice that of mine :D

goodluck with the soc, i see you applied nbk. the society has a great bunch of nice friendly folks.

When are you going to join? ;)

it struck like a lightning

well, here is the not-so-good news! i have been in the ranks of NBK Legion like 3 days, and, all of a sudden i get a message: "You have been dismissed from soc by Kurt Scutters Athor"; no warning, no explanation, just kick while i was offline doing RL tasks; well, it deeply disturbs me; i hope NBK administration reads this and i would like a public explanation!

unless this happens, i am going to make a serious decision and apply for more "mature" society, if you can't take me then let it be;

looks like a bump

:lift: i can take it!

As you state, you were unfortunately offline when this decision was taken and the General of NBK Legion spoke to you as soon as he saw you online.

well, here is the not-so-good news! i have been in the ranks of NBK Legion like 3 days, and, all of a sudden i get a message: "You have been dismissed from soc by Kurt Scutters Athor"; no warning, no explanation, just kick while i was offline doing RL tasks; well, it deeply disturbs me; i hope NBK administration reads this and i would like a public explanation!

unless this happens, i am going to make a serious decision and apply for more "mature" society, if you can't take me then let it be;

I have sent you a PM regarding your removal.

For future reference, EF isn't the place for soc drama. No one on here really cares for it. No public explanation needs to be made, nor will it.

Please, let's move on, and best of luck to you in your EU endeavors.

Kiri

let us discuss this

i accuse you of being hypocritical liars, afraid to voice your own opinion; probably you don't even have one;

you conspired behind my back and wait until offline to kick... cowards, that is all you are;

too bad, EF and EU is full of trash like you: uptight snobs with a broomstich upside your asshole, you regard other people as slaves and a cheap labour to propel your plans;

you cannot even be honest - always hiding behind each other or some self-invented policy!

if you say, you do not pay attention to drama, then why are you playing the lead roles, lol; is it all you have got, scum? (i will continue with more reasonable examples and explanation in a minute! let this set in)

KiriMistPrinces - FYI: fortunately, you DO NOT OWN this forum or opinions of another free person on planet Earth; perhaps your megalomania tells you so, but it is far from reality! so save your references for your grandchildren...

*calls Marco*
-Hey Marco, another episode of EU drama is just starting, get yer ass over here!

*a few moments later...*
-Oh did I miss anything?
-No it's just starting, now shush!

:popcorn:

shadowraider I think you hit the wrong tone with your last post

..and gave enough reasons why you might have been removed from the soc. not very good advertizment for yourself to find a soc..

It is now clear why you have managed to be booted from 3 societies during your amazingly short tenure in this game. :laugh:

shadowraider I think you hit the wrong tone with your last post

..and gave enough reasons why you might have been removed from the soc. not very good advertizment for yourself to find a soc..

You took the words right out of my mouth, I couldn't of said it any better ;)

judging again

so you do not want to hear reason, only judging without information?

is that right?

you are not interested in what really went on, right! just to type empty judgements ?

what else can i tell you, you know who you are...:laugh:

Well, this will certainly endear you to the next society you look to join. :rolleyes:

Sometimes actions are taken by Societies because while they recognize that a person isn't a good fit for them, a quick and somewhat quiet dismissal, while often more about the protection of the Society, allows the ejected member to at least save some face, and perhaps find a Soc that is a better fit.

You've negated that saving grace by your post. I expect that it's going to be quite difficult for you to find a Society after this.

i accuse you of being hypocritical liars, afraid to voice your own opinion; probably you don't even have one;

you conspired behind my back and wait until offline to kick... cowards, that is all you are;

too bad, EF and EU is full of trash like you: uptight snobs with a broomstich upside your asshole, you regard other people as slaves and a cheap labour to propel your plans;

you cannot even be honest - always hiding behind each other or some self-invented policy!

if you say, you do not pay attention to drama, then why are you playing the lead roles, lol; is it all you have got, scum? (i will continue with more reasonable examples and explanation in a minute! let this set in)

KiriMistPrinces - FYI: fortunately, you DO NOT OWN this forum or opinions of another free person on planet Earth; perhaps your megalomania tells you so, but it is far from reality! so save your references for your grandchildren...

let us come clear

You all NBK, will now come clear, describing the issue, your decisions, your proof and tell it all, will you?

Or are you afraid of the real truth?

next comments either you describe it in full or i will do it for you!

you told me earlier that nobody in EF cares fro drama, but YOU obviously do!

welcome to the late nite show, take some popcorn, and make comfy - this will be a long one, to pull down your masks and show the public your real faces!

I would gladly tell the 'real' truth but then again, I'm not going to flame a situation allready spiraling out of control. However, if you wish this entire forum to know the reason you were booted, I'm sure we could come to some arrangement :D

Uhm...wow?

You were in the soc 3 days :laugh:

This is why you were removed. We read your outbursts on EP and your style of posting. I spoke with former soc members of yours. So this was expected.

I hope for you that you may one day find a soc with a maturity level that is befitting to your own.

As for me, say what you want to, I will not be replying in this thread. You have done well enough to advertise yourself and your character. Anything you feel you need to say to me can be done via PM.

-Kiri

Get a life dude! You are looking for a mature soc? I bet 80% of all active socs are what you are looking for, but none will accept someone who dont even know how to behave on a simple forum.

:scratch2:

You seek a mature society; but seem to heavily overreact (upto paranoia) upon being dismissed by a society. And that before you even asked an explenation from the one that kicked you or another member for that soc.

Maybe they shouldn't have kicked you, I don't know, but I do know that acting like you did a few posts back is a sure way to not get invited to any mature socs.

And no I'm not pro NBK; I'm even a bit skeptical about NBK after the BMW incident in 2007 (but lets let that rest in piece).

Status
Back