Seismic Anomalies

This is the Quest/Mission system. I am 100% sure of it. They said in the roadmap that it was coming mid February. This specifically mentions 1-2 weeks (mid February). They said it was going to be focused on storyline. This is related to Calypso storyline.

This isn't some new announcement of creatures, mining, or other stuff. We already know what's coming from the roadmap. This is story related to what they already announced.

Hey

I see on next islands website they talk about quests and I am wondering if we wont see both maybe the arrival of next island and the quest system :yay:

The Egg hatching ?

New Continent ?

Underground Level ?

Mining Revamp ?

Or just crash of the mountains so we can build roads for vehicles ?

The anomaly consists of a regular series of seismic shockwaves from between 12 and 5 kilometers down in the ground. This is in itself not alarming, but an indication of constant release of tension in the tectonic plates. It is also an isolated phenomenon.
Tectonic movement !!! Since youre using that word specifically, it can only imply a Changing lanscape and or something natural seeing as tectonic plates are abselutely huge. Volcano is gonna errupt and ruine part of some town? Cod not more mountains please...something in orbit?

The regularity is also a matter of concern. Although it is possible that such a phenomenon might originate from natural reasons, such as the orbits of Calypso’s moons, the regularity does not fit any known Calypsian cycle of significant magnitude (lunar orbits, Calypso’s rotation period, orbits of other major bodies in Calypso space etc).
Ahhh hang on now. This is clearly a new planet on its way into the MA galaxy of planets, now this makes sense. :yay::yay::yay: This is also what trigered the FPC response the other day with regards to all the nice things to come ( I go where the loot is :) and so far it's not been with FPC :( ...yes yes MA do the loots...well sort it out then )

Finally, there’s the strange nature of the anomaly. It is too harmonic, almost as if it were artificial. “To tell the truth”, the spokesman for the scientists said, “we don’t know what we’re looking at, but whatever it is, it’s strange, seismic and approaching. In about a week or two, we will know if and what will have happened.”
This makes sense, the planet that is arriving (im sure of this) seems unnatural because it has been prepared for human occupation in that it has already on it, electricity and structure, all ready for use.

Case Closed :wtg:

It's Another Planet Ppl !

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
wuhuuuuu, calypso is collapsing. Back to VU9. Here we come!!!

OHHH NOOOOOOOO

The egg is back on Calypso.

There is only one thing to do.

We all need to demand that deathifer will TT the egg better today than tomorrow.

else..

W E
W I L L
A L L
B E
D O O M E D

And now all at once (not "tear down the walls") but

tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg

else we dont have any walls left.......

may Lootus be with us all

tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg

tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg

tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg
tt the egg

This is what I think is happening..

I think MA/FPC has burried Skam, burried her deep into the depthes of the planet. But something went wrong, she is still alive, and she is pissed off.

She dropped her own egg, and this egg had been producing little muantant Skams, that are about to explode into the planet. They will be everywhere, in the towns, the trade centres and in the malls. And of courses, MA/FPC will ask us to clean up there mistake and we will have to spend the next 3 monthes killing these no loot, ped sucking Skams.

Finally a Quest will be made to find the Skam's egg, and millions of peds will be spent looking for it. But it is never found and eventually forgotten about.

And finally Hanne, is seen driving around Gothenburg, Sweden in here new Beamer, a gift from MA/FPC for such a profitable event.

Could it have something to do with the missing feffs?

My thought exactly, though I'd gladly trade the feffs for an underground gave system or maybe even an event system, depending on how good it is.

Regarding the egg... meh...

Regarding new planets... meh...

Regarding an invasion of miner bots... C'mon, MA/FPC wouldn't be that cruel :D

Regarding a new continent... I don't know much about geology, but I don't think that this is the way that usually happens.

My personal theory is that some major 3x skill event, which I (again) can't afford to participate in, is on it' way...

No need to panic, people!!!

That rumbling is just Team Eudoria preparing for WoF 2010!!

:boxer: :handgun:

hopes nobody discovers our super secret tunnel system we have created throughout Eudoria.

Nothing to see here! Move along!! :D

almost as if it were artificial

/me lulz

wait wait wait

"omfg this earthmovement is seismic! Seismic i tell you!"

that makes no sense!

:scratch2:

Why am I only now wondering about the tectonics of calypso.

After all we have volcanoes, but they are tiny (and we aren't sure if they are active). indicating that the region of eudoria and amethera are extremely stable. Maybe we have highly isolated tectonic plates -.-
We've never had an earthquake before either

stoopid scienticians

seismic-anomalies.jpg

EBN News: A panel of scientists from the Imperial Geological Office announced in a press release that they have been monitoring a seismic anomaly under Eudoria.

The anomaly consists of a regular series of seismic shock waves from between 12 and 5 kilometers down in the ground. This is in itself not alarming, but an indication of constant release of tension in the tectonic plates. It is also an isolated phenomenon. The trend is that the anomaly is moving upwards and at a location that has not been seismically active for millennia, which is a cause for alarm.

The regularity is also a matter of concern. Although it is possible that such a phenomenon might originate from natural reasons, such as the orbits of Calypso’s moons, the regularity does not fit any known Calypsian cycle of significant magnitude (lunar orbits, Calypso’s rotation period, orbits of other major bodies in Calypso space etc).

Finally, there’s the strange nature of the anomaly. It is too harmonic, almost as if it were artificial. “To tell the truth”, the spokesman for the scientists said, “we don’t know what we’re looking at, but whatever it is, it’s strange, seismic and approaching. In about a week or two, we will know if and what will have happened.”

Originally posted on Entropia Gateway

Dear EBN,
Those "seismic shock waves" you are reporting are nothing but the result of "bad gas" Ive been having lately. Ever light a fart? well umm they go KABOOM!
Sorry about the confusion,
Moogle

Worm Sign!!!!

Quick, buy a thumper.

:)

We've never had an earthquake before either

Well, one of the tectonic plates cracked when the War Titan hit, and now is the first time since we returned to Calypso after the 5 years on CP the two resulting plates smack into eachother :D

The crater will explode like an vulcano ... reshaping the entire area.

the Dalek! Exterminate!

jeah bomboclaat seismic anomalies eating up my loot since a few days :mad:

death to all tectonic plates

My guess is that MA got fed up with all the crap they're getting so they decide to blow the whole thing up.
Reason they dwell on it is so that people will deposit first to fill up the treasury... ;)

Or...the feffs is working there way back to surface...please...

Before the end of Feb we will see:
* at least one new planet, Rocktropia
* the quest system.
* something new on Calypso

My guess, a underwater world is comeing up through the sea bottom or something like that . :wtg:

woho! MA/FPC have found a new way to get more peds from us !

I wonder what it will be ... hmm oh more robtos and tough mobs
proably missions or mind force enhancers which will cost 100000 ped to use for 10 sec.

more test and lez see what will happen projects.

nice nice

I just hope it demolishes TI City so that it can be rebuilt properly, i.e. pre vu10 decent layout and not the screw over apartment and shop owners slum it is now.

Back