Seismic Anomalies

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
seismic-anomalies.jpg

EBN News: A panel of scientists from the Imperial Geological Office announced in a press release that they have been monitoring a seismic anomaly under Eudoria.

The anomaly consists of a regular series of seismic shockwaves from between 12 and 5 kilometers down in the ground. This is in itself not alarming, but an indication of constant release of tension in the tectonic plates. It is also an isolated phenomenon. The trend is that the anomaly is moving upwards and at a location that has not been seismically active for millennia, which is a cause for alarm.

The regularity is also a matter of concern. Although it is possible that such a phenomenon might originate from natural reasons, such as the orbits of Calypso’s moons, the regularity does not fit any known Calypsian cycle of significant magnitude (lunar orbits, Calypso’s rotation period, orbits of other major bodies in Calypso space etc).

Finally, there’s the strange nature of the anomaly. It is too harmonic, almost as if it were artificial. “To tell the truth”, the spokesman for the scientists said, “we don’t know what we’re looking at, but whatever it is, it’s strange, seismic and approaching. In about a week or two, we will know if and what will have happened.”

Originally posted on Entropia Gateway

hmm...sounds like they are going to mess with mining? :p

Ground bots?

a third continent?
or
mabye the war titan survived and is rising again -> callypso will become inhabitable again and we all ahve to migrate to planet rocktropia

The sky is falling!!

oh, wait a sec...

The ground is heaving!!

:D

Ossi!

A 3rd, underground continent ruled by dwarvs and goblins :yay:

Typhon is coming up to surface again. :eek:

A robot base will be implemeted.

It will serve as a dungeon for missions. :yay:

Last edited:
And out of the firey pits of Calypso comes Lemmy, in his HUGE CASTLE OF DOOM AND LONG RUN TIMES (i called it first)

Maybe finaly storyline for TI ? Vulcano, underground dungeons and mutants ?

ahhh the cave system

Perhaps the bots are creating the third continent and bringing it to the surface, from that artificial continent we will loot the materials needed to make vehicles if we can get there without vehicles.

Ohhhh yess sounds interesting....or hmm what does this mean! :)

Sounds like something related to the missions system I bet.

In about a week or two, we will know if and what will have happened.

Missions system in "a week or two"! :yay:

YAAAY FREE Calypso Foot Massages Get yours Today

Good old Californian Earthquakes Strike on Calypso OOOO watch out for Falling Rocks. lol

It's a unique vibrating planetcore, with a magical TT! :eek:

OMG the concrete eating worm has indigestion!:eek:

Stinky:yay:

lol

It might be the lootpool that's thinking of showing itself...
Dynamic to seismic mebe

Finally, there’s the strange nature of the anomaly. It is too harmonic, almost as if it were artificial. “To tell the truth”, the spokesman for the scientists said, “we don’t know what we’re looking at, but whatever it is, it’s strange, seismic and approaching. In about a week or two, we will know if and what will have happened.”
Oh, I hope it's late (as everything has allways been in EU ;)) as I'm out of town and unable to play next week :eek:

Last edited:
I'd go along with a third continent, if I had to guess.

It might even have a race track. :D

First: Eudoria already have a "sismic" background if u look correctely at certain Calypso stories. If Im not that much retard it was a city est of Ithaca ;)

Second: If its mechanical it can be a new mob spawn on eudoria such as Minerbots. (since we can find Amathera mobs on eudoria now like Osseocollums).

Third: if its mechanical it can be a town... Like an Hadesheim resurection <3

I hope it's any of those things and NOT that they are messing with mining. :mad: Yeah, that's what you learn to do after a while, instead of expecting new stuff, hoping that they won't nerf the existing ones.

Anyway. An underground cave system would be nice. Or perhaps a new type of "random encounter" while mining, a strange signal that leads to the entrance of a cave and... stuff. :D

A new land/place inhabited by our missing mutant 'friends' and their evil metallic/alien overlords? :cool:

:beerchug:

Miles

The quest system, dungeons, argos, worm robots, mines, secret doors, hiden treasure!

Or just Calypso about to release a gigantic fart! :eek:

...or "Next Island" is really an island, not a planet :)

Back