Self Help Group for people unable to log in

my names James Warpath Proudstar and I have been unable to log in for 6min now :*(

I'm not sure I want to continue with life. Why is always so hard

my names James Warpath Proudstar and I have been unable to log in for 6min now :*(

Hold in there, contact samaritans online - although you may find it tough it seems EU being down has jammed their lines. :eek:

what he said... except for the name

Oh heavens - it's been hours (well at least one) so far...

With tomorrow shot due to RL stuff, I was looking forward to getting in a lil skilling tonight. Paramedic is just a smidgin off levelling up :cool:

I guess I could give up and have a really really early night and get up at 4am instead ...

Cant seem to stop hitting 'New Posts' here tho .. cos ya never know ;)

I have been unable to log in for 6min now :*(

What he said but 15 minutes :eek:

It's now 50 minutes from the start of the thread, i am experiencing palputations, blurred visions, and a strong compulsion to sweat the dog.

Help

Only 2 mins for me, after initial panic came to EF only to find 5 different "internal error" posts.

This is the best one ;)

oh no

Now we even have a poll! :rolleyes:

My avatar is bugged too, time to play another game... I heard "RL" has some crazy good graphics and amazing AI :scratch2:

Now 73 minutes from start of thread, have tried self harm to control the urges to log in - stopped because it hurt...

"RL"??

at moment my server is way to crowded, because, there is a "sun and hot event" running.

unable to login for 2,5 hrs now, going berzerk, eating cups instead of drinking coffee :scratch2:

1.5 hours.......... i have started spontanieous sweating of the dog, and have been <this> close to hitting it with a stick(my rl Kaituchi determination...)
I was starting to wonder why my scanner didnt work....

aaaarrrggghhh.... closed out in the middle of a hunt....... aaaarrgghhh

:evilking:

Where was that thread about "How will MA Shut down EU"????

I can't go on like this :banghead::cry:

The poodles lookin like a daikiba with black hair ....help:D

All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.All work and no EU makes Dibbler a bored boy.

(for shining fans they will get it :D )

I didn't think anything could relieve the boredom i just experienced sitting through a dredging 2.5 hour antenatal class. But hearing you folks have been just as bored somehow makes it better. Glad i haven't tried to log yet. Might just wait till tomorrow now.

My name is Will Convict Henceforth and I only wanted to login to see if my auctions had sold. Besides its my birthday today so that makes it worse.

*goes figuring out what to do :dunno:

No mining and no hunting makes homer simpson go somethingsomething.No mining and no hunting makes homer simpson go somethingsomething.No mining and no hunting makes homer simpson go somethingsomething.No mining and no hunting makes homer simpson go somethingsomething.No mining and no hunting makes homer simpson go somethingsomething.No mining and no hunting makes homer simpson go somethingsomething.No mining and no hunting makes homer simpson go somethingsomething.No mining and no hunting makes homer simpson go somethingsomething.No mining and no hunting makes homer simpson go somethingsomething.

I think withdrawals still work tho ;D

Why - oh WHYYY can we not get some info in advance - How long downtime???????????????, reasons for serverdown????????????? where is my uber???????????????? akon stop shooting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!(not a question i know)How many useless mentorgift can one useless mentor get before i get the mentor tagger??????????????????

Bahahahahahhaha @ Yor!

"They look like Darth Vader f****d Hello Kitty" lmfao

Thats awesome Kosmoz, lololololololololololol :laugh::laugh:

+rep for a funny a$$ movie

Everyone should watch it!

EDIT:

You'll need alot more hemp before you're through...

Lol, classic

I guess I'll do some jumping jacks then gather my own sweat.

WTF!!!! i have to Redownload the the whole game why does something always like this happen to me

Back