Selling: Sell/Trade Full Salamander F

What price ar eu looking for?

What price ar eu looking for?

offically same price i brought it for +9.5k but can be discussable to be lowered some or trade 2xOmegaton A106+peds as the title says.

You can discuss here about price range for that matter.

Other than that i sell this becouse im short on cash ingame else i would love to hunt those SEGs

but purely it will be back to basic hunt again for me as i had a106 before.

free bump to a friend

adjustments made on the first message

BUMP

I might be interested in low tt UL HL6+peds, as the Almighty UL HL8 are more worth now than salamander atm

But peds will do fine too, so i can spare for possibely HL8 in near future.
I brought salamander for tt+10k end of 2008 might got down few k's so pricecheck appricated.

Not Interested in Rifle however or armor, Handgun that is.

New Bumpzoorz :)

I can offer a solid tt+7.5K ped cash in your hand by the weekend.

Honestly +9.5K just wont cut it for me in this market, i know it will gian price again, but its like selling a house overpriced now because the market has go up again sometime.

If your serious, my offer is serious.

If im not serious i wouldnt even consider doing this thread, yes im serious, and ye that ped amount will do it as i will consider buy UL HL6 or chip some out to fix some good handgun.

Whenever your ready salamander is yours for that amount of peds, i will be online today whole day to midnight but not tomorrow at all or friday. So hurry up might be sold otherwise.

Im always in Twin peaks

Cool i like serious sellers ;D, after i spoke to you at twin and you said you will keep it till price goes up again, i wanted to make sure :D.

OK Peds i should have by saturday when you on again (else latest monday) as i'm expecting a transfer to my Credit card which might take 2 days to clear at my bank (sometimes they are slow and it takes longer and they don't work on weekends).

But TT+7.5K works well for me, you will have the peds at the very latest monday.

Ye i did say that, but after some research i changed my mind. Consider this sold than

tt about 500+ think it is 12 ped away from full tt, cant repair it as i have 0.7 PED on card :D salary late this month ;-(
i will sell the 2100 dodge too for a fair price if interested aswell, good for troopers/warriors

cya in possibely saturday or monday :)

Great stuff,

We'll talk about hte dodge when i take the armour, i'm always game for cheap skills :D

Back