Status
Please reply by conversation.

osga

Guardian
Society
The Ministry
milton osga hastings
Hi,

Looking to sell my shop, located in Arkadia, Indomitable Firebase West - /wp [Arkadia, 10474, 30063, 494, Osgas Supplies] . It´s a great opportunity for anyone willing to venture into the shops world, it has a total of 144 IP, distributed through 3 areas - Exterior (12 IP), Corridor (12 IP) and Main Room (120 IP), and its located within walking distance from the TP :cool:

b8sLUmN.jpg
SX5DfCf.jpg

Ideally i would like to sell the shop with the 3x Shopkeepers, as they add additional 60 IP (at the expense of 6 IP each) and complement the shop really well, allowing the owner to have plenty of items on display and pimp the shop with some nice decors and personality too! :headbang:

ocGmIdC.jpg

qUuvFVf.jpg
ZwFt864.jpg

DCKMlRh.jpg

Grab it fast before it goes! The BO prices I'm thinking of are the following:

Shop27500ped
3 Shopkeepers15300ped
Single Shopkeeper5100ped
Shop + 3 Shopkeepers42000ped

Open to negotiations, but avoid the silly offers - i'm ideally i'm looking for peds only - not really interested in much stuff, only thing i remember might be potentially an Imp Fap depending on tier and price. It's a great shop, with great storage and plenty of areas to make it versatile for plenty of uses.

Please note, no shop stocks, decors or shelving/furniture are included in the price. Shopkeepers and any offers on them will only be entertained after the shop is sold.

AiCIZut.jpg

5mF3Lit.jpg

jMMbsn2.jpg

Looking forward to hear from you, thanks!

Shop and SK's sold. Thread closed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back