Selling: Selling CDF Light Scout Vehicle (C) | Super Fun To Drive

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Uncle Mo

Dominant
Stupid American. Only Speaks One Language.
Society
NIB Down
Luri UncleMo Nightshade
Transferred to AH.

/thread

Hello all,

I am selling my CDF Light Scout Vehicle (C). This car is a blast to drive and has plenty of speed, acceleration, and power to go up hills quickly. They don't often come up for sale so grab this while you can. It's great for mining or getting to the hard to reach places quickly without burning Essence.

dzRs0mf.jpg

Price is tt+1000.

I will monitor this thread and PM's. You can also reach me on Discord @ Purple Polo Player#3859

Last edited:
Hello all,

I am selling my CDF Light Scout Vehicle (C). This car is a blast to drive and has plenty of speed, acceleration, and power to go up hills quickly. They don't often come up for sale so grab this while you can. It's great for mining or getting to the hard to reach places quickly without burning Essence.

dzRs0mf.jpg

Price is tt+1000.

I will monitor this thread and PM's. You can also reach me on Discord @ Purple Polo Player#3859
Nice car but "It's great for mining or getting to the hard to reach places quickly without burning Essence.".
Isn't a sleipnir much better at getting to hard to reach places quickly? And for way less fuel? :unsure:

Nevertheless for horizontal speed this surely is a fast bugger! G;luck with the sale!

Nice car but "It's great for mining or getting to the hard to reach places quickly without burning Essence.".
Isn't a sleipnir much better at getting to hard to reach places quickly? And for way less fuel? :unsure:

Nevertheless for horizontal speed this surely is a fast bugger! G;luck with the sale!
I've never seen the Sleipnir being described as being quick, at anything really.

I've never seen the Sleipnir being described as being quick, at anything really.
well, for sure it's quicker getting up hill to different to reach places ;)

But yeah, for sure it's not as fast as the buggy!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back