Selling Coords to merous Tower

Nope - hence the reason I backup the extorsion as well. Resellers are pigs like scammers, cheaters, scumbags and liers as well :)

Maybe it's time to go throw a few stones at your local resellers shops then? Or organize a boycott of Oil companies which control oil prices and are extorting all of us?

Anyone else happened to notice market manipulation since this was found in the Valurite department? Seems shady to me as well, but not quite as shady as a person that bought a LA to hunt with a robot on it for 1 year or so.

He paid for that , with the in the worst possible way : Lost everything ;)

I Wish there was something similar for the most known resellers :D

That way , we would be able to buy some good items in more realistic prices
:tiphat:

He paid for that , with the in the worst possible way : Lost everything ;)

I Wish there was something similar for the most known resellers :D

That way , we would be able to buy some good items in more realistic prices
:tiphat:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to levithanikos again.

Darn...

i have found valurite with z20 yesterday (near merou tower ;) )

I have to go mine there, seems to be nice claims

What the coordonates :scratch2: dont remember :scratch2:

:D

By the way, I have to say my point of view, (i cant help it) This is PVP4 rules and I think Merou is ok with that.
That s the most exciting thing that happen in entropia since PVP4 exist.

One last thing, the society (dont remember their name) who not wish to deal with Star or her soc can put me in their "not dealing with" list. I wont deal with them too.

Cheers all

Last edited:
Or write to support:

Dear support, :laugh:
Will my tower last 1 year if I don't get the valurite from it?

Dear XXX,
Yes

Considers tower as summer vacation money and goes on with the daily routine :laugh::laugh::laugh:

well, like my thoughts is like this:

¤1¤ If i was sure of that Tower to be there for a year or five i would wait it out just because of my skills would maybe be higher than my Noob-skills right now so i could upgrade my gear later on.

¤2¤ If i had that amount of peds as u saif 33k*600% i sure as hell would get it pumped out and keep it in storage and sell parts of it time to time.

¤3¤ If i got that claim i would sure as hell make a deal with Mercury just to be in the "safe zone". I do not believe even Mercury was about to make a deal-breaking and all of us see "Jenna Star Mercury killed merou in battle and claimed a value of 5000 peds" and get a bad-name reputation. This is Mercurys Life we are talking about and i dont think that Skalman or someone "uberich" would help him out without that "Safety-salary"...
So there for i think that 30% of that profit that he never gonna get anymore is worth the price.

Regards Ledeye

Both are bad from players point of view. However reseller doesn't do anything illegal (i'm excluding cases of alternative accounts and etc.), while cheater (or exploiter) does and should be prosecuted according to EULA.

Then you can Log in and give to the resellers some vaseline, or other lubricant .. whatever you like ... cause they always aim at your ASS dude! YOU WILL, sooner or later , get screwed :makelove:

Like i think all the ppl who hunt , mine , craft ...

The cheater's actions has NO DIRECT IMPACT ON YOU

The EULA is not for your safety is for MA Safety ... Time to wake up m8! :D

Demonikos :tiphat:

I wouldn't dream of asking 30% for my services. I was thinking more along the lines of 5%-10%. Seems a small fee for safety in a time where there are evil people out there in the world ...;)

Then you can Log in and give to the resellers some vaseline, or other lubricant .. whatever you like ... cause they always aim at your ASS dude! YOU WILL, sooner or later , get screwed :makelove:

Like i think all the ppl who hunt , mine , craft ...

The cheater's actions has NO DIRECT IMPACT ON YOU

The EULA is not for your safety is for MA Safety ... Time to wake up m8! :D

Demonikos :tiphat:

I think you're wrong there mate. I have absolutely no problem with resellers, they even add value to my investments.

And as for cheaters, they do affect me. I was shot by invisible pk'er and lost ~50 peds worth of ores. Also, around the time when ivisible bug was raging, prices on rare stuff from pvp4 dropped, which did affect me as a miner.

I wouldn't dream of asking 30% for my services. I was thinking more along the lines of 5%-10%. Seems a small fee for safety in a time where there are evil people out there in the world ...;)
Hmm.. Ok then.

I'll pay you 10% to loot merous for me. ;)

oO a bidder...do I hear 11%? :)

There you go mate, i just thought so because of the service is worthy in that occasion.. :)

*1 hour until 24 hours successfully defended. I hope that day's batch isn't lost ;(

merou, where are you? :)

I think you're wrong there mate. I have absolutely no problem with resellers, they even add value to my investments.

And as for cheaters, they do affect me. I was shot by invisible pk'er and lost ~50 peds worth of ores. Also, around the time when ivisible bug was raging, prices on rare stuff from pvp4 dropped, which did affect me as a miner.

I had in mind for the biggest % of cases ( Auto skilling, Ex-Trapping mobs) :)

Gratz on the 24 hours Star. Another gratz for defending the principles of PVP. :D

Must spread Rep yada yada yada ... :)

And from the ashes climbed a Crazed Wizard...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and then he became ashes again.

This is the funniest thread i've seen in a long time, thanks for the laughs all.

I don't understand why everyone is having a stab at Star, he has all the right in the world to try and get some of that Valurite, and I sincerely doubt anyone who is complaining would do any different if they had his gear/skills.

You can hate Star for his reselling, but personally I think it's kinda naive to hate him for this.

Could Jamhot please send a cameraman out there to capture the PK action? :yay:

"Should Star & Co remain at the claim?

To vote YES call 1800-PKPVP
To vote NO call 1800-PIRATE"

:silly2:

Jamhot is welcome here. Reporters always get diplomatic immunity.

*Disclaimer: This being said, if I see part of Jamhot's face pealing off and it ends up being merou in his Jamhot Halloween outfit, I'll shoot him on sight.

*2ndary disclaimer: merou doesn't count as a reporter even if he shows up with a pad of paper and a pen in his ear.

Pumping it now, looks like it lost that batch :(

you mean that he got a batch out ??
how lol?:p

and by reports of other people in this thread, I don't think towers just "dispose" of a batch if it isnt picked up within 10hours or so....

LOL this is a funny thread, and those of u who have something to say bring it to the tower along with plenty loot ;)

Btw, having a huge blowout sale on everything in the shop. Eon, Angel, Shadow, you name it, all at tt prices!

*Unless of course your name is AlphaGeek or you are in his society/boycot cult.

Died while taking out the trash lol...figures...not paying 200 ped as this isn't a real kill.

Gah! There's no AFK in PVP - you should know this more than anyone. If you're silly enough to go AFK in PVP then its stiff shit, sonny jim.

Pay the man his 200 PED.

:silly2:

ok i take the angel tks :)

LOL Yea I knew I shouldn't go afk, but these classify as extenuating circumstances. I already said I'd count it as 1/2, he wins 100 ped, np :)

Even worse cause I'm always the asshole that goes around shooting soc mates when they're afk and saying "1st rule of pvp, don't go afk!"

Ok Ok, we'll count it as 200 ped, but not as a kill. I still need to die 7 more times before I help merou :)

Btw, having a huge blowout sale on everything in the shop. Eon, Angel, Shadow, you name it, all at tt prices!

Hmm, as you are running a business and claiming taxes on it, I wonder if I could get you for false advertising...

To avoid an expensive lawsuit, i'll just take the Eon at TT. ;)

damnit wrong post...

haha yea I was for sure joking on the tt shit. Fucking around with AlphaGeek.

:rofl:

Another smart move fill up your store with buyers ... but i don't think we bite that :D

You first need to return and change the prices.. you are in PVP4 so .... how is that possible? .. ;)

Anyone that knows CvK tell him to come claim his prize for pking me (while afk)...after which, I'll kill him :)

33000*600%=198000ped :rolleyes:
So 30% for protection = 59400ped

Would you pay that for protection? lol
If Mercury is the only one who can get him out with the valurite,
30% will surely not be enough ... I'd say 50% would be more adequate :D

The point of mining in PvP isn't about finding something, it's about getting it out :cool:

Back