Selling: Selling EWE EP-38 Night Special, Augmented - 75.5 dps / 76.8 eff base

SpikE Odets

Prowler
Society
AO
SpikE SpikE Odets
I have decided to try and upgrade to a higher dps weapon then what the Night Special can offer and have a auction on my tier 2.99 EWE EP-38 Night Speical, Augmeneted.

Base Weapon:

index.php
index.php

Enhanced Weapn:

index.php

Full Weapon:

index.php

S/B - 28,500
B/0 - 35,000

Auction will last for 24hr after start bid has been meet, and will increase 12hrs from last bid to try and keep bid snipping down if possible. All additional bids after SB must be in increments of 100 ped to keep down 1 ped snipping for 12hr extension.

This is a old school weapon so does take level 100 to max which keeps the price lower then we have seen for most of the recent 2.0 guns, selling in the same dps - eff range.

Any question feel free to dm here on the forum or in-game, or come check the gun out live when i am streaming at twich.tv/SpikEOdets/

Last edited:
Received a SB offer in dm's in game. Received it at 8:08 in-game time so the auction will end 8:08 in-game time on Aug 14th if no other bids. Any further bids will extend the auction time another 12 hrs if it is less then 12 hrs till the end of the auction.

I have also edited the main thread to include a min amount for making a bid after start bid. All additional bids after SB must be in increments of 100 ped to keep down 1 ped snipping for 12hr extension..

Last edited:
Weapon sold for Start bid - thread can be closed.. Gz to the new owner.. hope you like it as much as i did.

Back