Selling: Selling full Set of Salamander M Tier 2.99 all pieces+ easter ring 2021

Adrian09

Dominant
Caravan Dumitru Adrian
Hi,
Omegaton IGNI L1000 - 2k PEds SOLD
salamandeer set tt+3500 SOLD
Shadom foot tt+3000 SOLD
Easter ring tt+20500Ped SOLD
Ares Ring modified tt+2600.SOLD

Fell free to post here, pm me here or in game : Caravan Dumitru Adrian

Cheers!

Last edited:
Which pieces of Salamander do you have?

The word "complete" and "entire" has different meanings then known, it seems to many sellers. How many times have you seen "complete set of _________, BUT shadow feet".

Too many times a seller misuses "entire", "complete", "total", etc to describe their armor set. That's why I asked "Which pieces of Salamander do you have?"

So you have all 7 pieces Salamander then?

The word "complete" and "entire" has different meanings then known, it seems to many sellers. How many times have you seen "complete set of _________, BUT shadow feet".

Too many times a seller misuses "entire", "complete", "total", etc to describe their armor set. That's why I asked "Which pieces of Salamander do you have?"

He was clear above and in the title. He has a set of Salamander M and shadow feet also.

Yes, i have all the 7 pieces of salamander and each piece it s 2.99 Tier . U can tier up the set to 3 if u got the items required.

Easter RING 2021 for sale

ares ring modified added!

As i need some fast peds , i can sell easter ring for 20500 if any of u get it today!

I'm interested in the Salamander armor. What's the highest legit bid so far?

Omegaton IGNI L1000 FOR sale!

Back